Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Any Hope For A Graduate After Six Years Of Joblessness? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Hope For A Graduate After Six Years Of Joblessness? (10853 Views)

I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness / What Is The Hope For A 2.2 In The Labour Market / Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Hope For A Graduate After Six Years Of Joblessness? by edelweiss(f): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
Rooneyboy:

U say u vowed to have things straight ?
And u made a 2.1 ?
With this "ur well articulated piece" I say indeed u are really worth emulating.
But let me put it to u here that I didn't/yet to have things as straight as u do since I graduated.
What's the magic sister? pls advice me,putting into perspective that I'm MALE.
grin grin grin
seriously brother being a female wasn't an added advantage'at a point I wished I wasn't. When people saw me coming around them they misunderstood me, I had a lot of dinner and lunch dates offer, but brother I drew the line, my eye was on my price, my price is legitimate financial stability, that in future I could firmly say my determination , zeal and God's favour made me who I am today, mind u I am not a saint ,I have my man, he understood my zeal,and watched me do my thing.after all I have got two hands and one head as he does.The truth of the matter is being female wasn't an added advantage at all, believe me.
Re: Any Hope For A Graduate After Six Years Of Joblessness? by edelweiss(f): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2012
edelweiss: seriously brother being a female wasn't an added advantage'at a point I wished I wasn't. When people saw me coming around them they misunderstood me, I had a lot of dinner and lunch dates offer, but brother I drew the line, my eye was on my price, my price is legitimate financial stability, that in future I could firmly say my determination , zeal and God's favour made me who I am today, mind u I am not a saint ,I have my man, he understood my zeal,and watched me do my thing.after all I have got two hands and one head as he does.The truth of the matter is being female wasn't an added advantage at all, believe me.
and brother u subtle ïnneuedo wasn't lost to me u know!*grinning*
Re: Any Hope For A Graduate After Six Years Of Joblessness? by sirkaybaba55: 12:42am On Oct 18, 2012
my broda if anyone is in this position, my advice to the person is that they shouldnot lost hope, i was once like that before god make a way for me, the person should be more prayerful and remain steadfast in he ord for there isnt anything god cant do, destiny of a man can be delayed but cant be denied, remeber what happen to hannah in the bible afer how many years people taut she is going to be barren for life, but she prayed to god and god answered her prayer and she gave birth,kep trying your best and one day you gonna share your testimony on this forun ok

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For A Graduate After Six Years Of Joblessness? by lanreni: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
thanks to everyone who made comments,suggestions and criticisms;the good,bad & ugly.especially those who decided not to just talk,but do something.i say a big thanks. will get you all posted as events unfold.
cool
Re: Any Hope For A Graduate After Six Years Of Joblessness? by Hajiharuna: 8:51am On Feb 12, 2013
There is a friend of mine who spent 6yrs without getting a job with his B.ENG ELECT,he later decided to be Café attendant after one year as the attendant (7yrs) he got an appointment letter with NCC.So keep praying ur is also coming by d grace of God.
Re: Any Hope For A Graduate After Six Years Of Joblessness? by sassyangel1(f): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2013
Teebest82: I'm also in the same shoe o,i'v been searching for employment for the past 3years now,i studied civil engineering(HND) and had a distinction,but all i keep hearing during interview is we need someone with 5-10yrs experience,the only handwork i learnt is playing the keyboard and drumset but i don't like getting payed for playing in churches,i need your advice please cos i'm frustrated....

Pls ma brother,don't leave d playing of drums or musical instrument in ur church.
Infact,b more dedicated. Hope d pastor of ur church n oda gd people in ur church r aware dt u r a graduate?pls come out n tell dem o. Don't form levels,tho,dt doesnt mean u'll bring urself low. Organise trainnings outside d church 4 dos aspiring to b gd drumists. I v a personal story abt ma brother who's in d navy. It wasn't easy sha. I could remember dos days when he would string d violin n play d keyboard 4 d church free of charge. He even gave our big piano in d house to the church without our knowledge. The church wasn't encouraging cos he met people and told them he wants to be in the force. But,to God be d glory,he touched the heart of a very tough n wicked man who helped my brother. Keep on serving him,it may take time,but,GOD is not asleep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower Payroll / Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? / Urgent Vacancies In Port Harcourt And Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.