Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves (11272 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Should I Reduce My Age So I Can Go For NYSC? / Islamic Slavery In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2012
and arab and hamite ( cushites ) slaves for about 1000 years or theresabout, after which slavery will be eradicated in heaven

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
Religion of love IN DEED.
You people wouldn't kill yourselves with confusion and hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
Buzugee where did u read this in the bible and why were u banned frm nairaland?

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
inurmind: Religion of love IN DEED.
You people wouldn't kill yourselves with confusion and hypocrisy.
who said it was a religion ? and who said it was about love ? it is about t-it for tat, action and reaction, iniquity and recompense.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
jacobscros: Buzugee where did u read this in the bible and why were u banned frm nairaland?
sup my brethren Jacobscros. i read about it in
LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 21 AND 22
REVELATIONS 13 VS 10
JEREMIAH 30 VS 16
ISAIAH 14 VS 2 AMONGST ABOUT 30 OR MORE VERSES ON THE TOPIC.

I WAS BANNED BECAUSE I WAS LAMBASTING PEOPLE WHO WERE REQUESTING TO VIEW THE KILLING VIDEO OF THOSE 4 BOYS IN ALUU. APPARENTLY SOME MOD THOUGHT IT WAS ALRIGHT TO LET PEOPLE WATCH THE VIDEO undecided

IN ORDER TO RELATE TO THOSE VERSES YOU OUGHT TO HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE WHOLE BIBLE. YOU CANT BE A 5 VERSE A DAY READER TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTINUITY THAT LEADS TO THOSE VERSES I QUOTED. THOSE VERSES DONT EXIST IN A VACUUM.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
Buzugee, you got problems.

Weed kills the brain cells, bro
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: and arab and hamite ( cushites ) slaves for about 1000 years or theresabout, after which slavery will be eradicated in heaven

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Wadup my brethren Buzugee... Slavery in Heaven grin grin grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
Logicboy03: Buzugee, you got problems.

Weed kills the brain cells, bro
i know brah, thats why i stopped smoking it. grin grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
seriallink:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Wadup my brethren Buzugee... Slavery in Heaven grin grin grin
sup my main man Seriallink. OH YES BRAH, HARDCORE SLAVERY IN HEAVEN. RECIPROCAL SLAVERY FOR THOSE WHO DID SLAVERY ON EARTH. THE LORD AINT FORGET ABOUT THE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVERY. THE LORD REQUIRETH THAT WHICH IS PAST. JUST BECAUSE JUSTICE IS NOT SPEEDILY EXECUTED AGAINST A CRIME DONT MEAN THE LORD HAS FORGOTTEN. A DAY TO THE LORD IS LIKE 1000 YEARS TO MAN. THOSE HEATHENS ARE ABOUT TO GO IN SLAVERY WHICH WILL BE A PART OF THEIR SECOND DEATH. YOU READ IT HERE FIRST. WHEN IT ALL STARTS UNFOLDING THE LORD WILL BRING YOUR MIND TO THIS POST. AND LIKE YOUNG JOC SAID ? ITS GOING DOWN AND ITS GUARANTEED TO GO DOWN

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Bella3(f): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
Buzugee? I thought you said you're alcohol free for a month? Has 1 month passed already?

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
Bélla3: Buzugee? I thought you said you're alcohol free for a month? Has 1 month passed already?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by seyibrown(f): 1:38am On Oct 14, 2012
obadiah777: sup my main man Seriallink. OH YES BRAH, HARDCORE SLAVERY IN HEAVEN. RECIPROCAL SLAVERY FOR THOSE WHO DID SLAVERY ON EARTH. THE LORD AINT FORGET ABOUT THE TRANSATLANTIC SLAVERY. THE LORD REQUIRETH THAT WHICH IS PAST. JUST BECAUSE JUSTICE IS NOT SPEEDILY EXECUTED AGAINST A CRIME DONT MEAN THE LORD HAS FORGOTTEN. A DAY TO THE LORD IS LIKE 1000 YEARS TO MAN. THOSE HEATHENS ARE ABOUT TO GO IN SLAVERY WHICH WILL BE A PART OF THEIR SECOND DEATH. YOU READ IT HERE FIRST. WHEN IT ALL STARTS UNFOLDING THE LORD WILL BRING YOUR MIND TO THIS POST. AND LIKE YOUNG JOC SAID ? ITS GOING DOWN AND ITS GUARANTEED TO GO DOWN

Please, get an upgrade on whatever it is you smoke, dearest Bro buzugee! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2012
Bélla3: Buzugee? I thought you said you're alcohol free for a month? Has 1 month passed already?
grin grin grin grin I RELAPSED. COULDNT STAY AWAY FROM IT. THE SPIRIT IS STRONG BUT THE BODY IS WEAK cry
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2012
seyibrown:

Please, get an upgrade on whatever it is you smoke, dearest Bro buzugee! grin grin grin
I DID ALREADY. I AM NOW SMOKING THAT STICKY ICKY SHRINE KJV WEED, KING JAMES VERSION THAT IS grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
Buzugee is an advanced scholar. I used to think he was a blasphemer because of his presentation style but after reading his example scriptures i dont anymore.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Pennywise(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
I wouldnt mind a few Swedish female slaves. I have no use for the men. Be free to hang them.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin I RELAPSED. COULDNT STAY AWAY FROM IT. THE SPIRIT IS STRONG BUT THE BODY IS WEAK cry
Lolol. Buzugee, can we discuss those portions of the bible?
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
jacobscros: Buzugee is an advanced scholar. I used to think he was a blasphemer because of his presentation style but after reading his example scriptures i dont anymore.
Glad you you dont see me as a crazy blasphemer anymore lolz. i really appreciate your honesty and open mind. i really do wink
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
Pennywise: I wouldnt mind a few Swedish female slaves. I have no use for the men. Be free to hang them.
if you want to hang the men you can but when you get to that point in time which is real soon, you will realize that the men is what you want. this feudal system of world land ownership will stop. every man will own his own house and farm. the money system is off this world and will not exist. so you will need those slaves for productivity. just as you built their kingdom and empire for 400 years, so will they build your kingdom and empire for double the time, 800 years to 1000 years of recompense slavery. you can use their women as concubines just as they used our women as bed wenches.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
Reyginus: Lolol. Buzugee, can we discuss those portions of the bible?
Sure why not Kingpin Reyginus the scoffer grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
obadiah777: Sure why not Kingpin Reyginus the scoffer grin
Using your bible version, let's start by quoting lamentations 4:21-22.
I wouldnt want a situation where you will label other versions as corrupted.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2012
Reyginus: Using your bible version, let's start by quoting lamentations 4:21-22.

Reyginus, you and your man buzugee again grin grin grin grin una no go kill person with laugh o grin grin watching from the sidelines sha grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
seriallink:

Reyginus, you and your man buzugee again grin grin grin grin una no go kill person with laugh o grin grin watching from the sidelines sha grin
Yeah! You have to talk to him.
I sensed you have same spirit.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2012
Reyginus: Yeah! You have to talk to him.
I sensed you have same spirit.

Lol, same spirit? grin grin grin buzugee come o! We need explanations for those verses you posted up there! Are you really serious about this slavery thing in Heaven grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Joagbaje(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
obadiah777: and arab and hamite ( cushites ) slaves for about 1000 years or theresabout, after which slavery will be eradicated in heaven

Where did you get this
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Bella3(f): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin I RELAPSED. COULDNT STAY AWAY FROM IT. THE SPIRIT IS STRONG BUT THE BODY IS WEAK cry
heheheye. But u knw it affects you! Pls and pls flee from alcohol.;-(
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
Reyginus: Using your bible version, let's start by quoting lamentations 4:21-22.
ahhh i see you are on your scoffing mission. thought you wanted to be edified. i guess a leopard never changes its spots undecided

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 21-22 Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked. The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
seriallink:

yeah that professional scoffer. the head pharisee grin
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
seriallink:

Lol, same spirit? grin grin grin buzugee come o! We need explanations for those verses you posted up there! Are you really serious about this slavery thing in Heaven grin
serious as a heart attack brah. its scriptural.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2012
Joagbaje:

Where did you get this
the same bible you have sitting on your shelf lolz.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
Bélla3: heheheye. But u knw it affects you! Pls and pls flee from alcohol.;-(
yeah i guess i will undecided but you do know alcohol is not a sin though ? christ was a well known wine drinker. a wine bibber, as scripture says

bib·ber (bbr)
n.
A; a drinker.
Re: There Will Be Slavery In Heaven So I Hope Yall Are Ready To Own White Slaves by Bella3(f): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
obadiah777: yeah i guess i will undecided but you do know alcohol is not a sin though ? christ was a well known wine drinker. a wine bibber, as scripture says

bib·ber (bbr)
n.
A; a drinker.
na! The is a difference btwn wine and strong drink!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do People Sleep In Church / Myles Munroe Is In Lagos, Nigeria / Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.