Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) (53253 Views)

What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / Scientists Discover New Frog Species That Coughs And Groans (pic) / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
Osiris.211:
Could this be heaven? The religious folks told us the roads over there are tarred with gold and diamonds.

Lmao....ol boy you funny eeee!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by polokor60(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Its the supra-speed of the dark energy around the black hole. It can suck our entire solar system into the unknown in micromilliseconds. I feel it can pull the human soul and infuse it into ether. Its scary for one to even attempt solar travel there. Its very mysterious for now, research is ongoing. The science of it, is ongoing.
i take GOD beg you,leave politics section alone go be moderator for a new section of science and discovery for nairaland.stop wasting ya talent ooooo.on a more serious note i think you are quite knowledgeable when it comes to science,nature and the solar system.well done dude cool
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
donigspain:
Oga billy, I'll like to know that 'something' which travels faster than light (approximately 186,000 miles per second) at CONSTANT velocity over an appreciable period of time e.g 10years minimum.
We can start with nucleonic fission technology, the Aerial vehicles that UFOs used are based on this nuclear module. Fusion mechanisms will be safer, no one should attempt the fission module. Its highly destructive. Then, the machines should adopt NOT the vertical projection or parabola of our regular space ships but should revolve, that speed will beat speed of light. I did my research but here I am stucked in Nigeria where there is no technology to transform my research to modules.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by babseg(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
donigspain:
Oga billy, I'll like to know that 'something' which travels faster than light (approximately 186,000 miles per second) at CONSTANT velocity over an appreciable period of time e.g 10years minimum.

According to Einstein theory of special relativity nothing can travel than the speed of light but u can only travel close to speed of light.

When a particule was discovered in Geneva that travels faster than the speed of light just in difference of micro seconds the whole scienctific world was shaken because a lot of physics aspect will collapse. But now they back to their drawing board.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
polokor60: i take GOD beg you,leave politics section alone go be moderator for a new section of science and discovery for nairaland.stop wasting ya talent ooooo.on a more serious note i think you are quite knowledgeable when it comes to science,nature and the solar system.well done dude cool
Its an honor. Thanks.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: No one goes there mam. Its rotating and revolving too fast. Remember its 2 times the diameter of Earth so 18hrs revolution cant be handled, even her size will generate 2 times earth's gravity. Its a deadly combo.

Ahhhhh!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by folanaira: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
Let me put this in perspective:
How much are the pebbles on the street in front of your house worth?
Now, replace them with diamonds.... do you think they are worth any more or any less?
Diamonds are priced based on demand/supply. If we lived on such a planet, silicon will be worth millions!

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
folanaira: Let me put this in perspective:
How much are the pebbles on the street in front of your house worth?
Now, replace them with diamonds.... do you think they are worth any more or any less?
Diamonds are priced based on demand/supply. If we lived on such a planet, silicon will be worth millions!
But we dont live there, and will never live there. So what are you saying ?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by gbadexy(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
Sorry guys, it is impossible to reach the planet in person.
40 light years is more than 40,000 earth years. Due to the vastness of space, distance is measured in terms of the distance a light travels per second, which is almost instantaneous.
According to Islam, man is made from clay(noticed when you wake up and feel your bed even after bathing, and after decomposition) jinns are made from flame ( invisible beings that are the only spiritual forces, both good and bad) and angels are made from light.
If the planets they view through telescope doesn't have water and is too hot, other creatures apart from humans can still inhabit them, besides fish can breath in water and would die in air while reverse is for humans. So I strongly believe those planets aren't empty, and earth is the only habitable out of trillions of trillions of planets.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by lillaowow(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
Omo Alata:

It'll take you 40 years to get there shocked

40 light years.... Travelling @ τ̩̩̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ speed of 3ᵪ10⁸ m/s for 40 years
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
babseg:

According to Einstein theory of special relativity nothing can travel than the speed of light but u can only travel close to speed of light.

When a particule was discovered in Geneva that travels faster than the speed of light just in difference of micro seconds the whole scienctific world was shaken because a lot of physics aspect will collapse. But now they back to their drawing board.

The god-particle you mean ; its a door of endless possibilities
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by ygenius: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
thats where we are going before december 21st
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Ninilowo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
rman: It is not habitable so it cant be heaven
Nice reasoning.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: But we dont live there, and will never live there. So what are you saying ?
folanaira was talking about the economics, which is true, when a comodity is in high supply, its price naturaly falls, if we live there even sand go get value pass diamond. you were speaking the science and i must give it to you, you are good at it. am a geophysicist and love it when i see people speak scientific sense, nice one Sir.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Ejine(m): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
I'm sure there are alien militants there, just waiting to be marginalized and exploited once the humans begin mining.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donniemc: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2012
Rossikk: Heaven is a spiritual location, not some physical, diamond crusted planet.

[size=20pt]HEAVEN IS NOT A SPIRITUAL LOCATION ---->

1) The "streets" of heaven are paved with Gold [is there Spiritual Gold ?]

2)The people of the Tower of Babel were Building a Route to Heaven [Can you construct a Physical route to a Spiritual Place ?]

3] Angels Had Sex with Women in the Bible !!!

4] Angels eat Food --> called 'Manna' -->Do spirits Eat ?

---------------> My Guy change your Concept of the word 'Spiritual' <-----------------------------------[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2012
onojiwizard@gmail.com:
folanaira was talking about the economics, which is true, when a comodity is in high supply, its price naturaly falls, if we live there even sand go get value pass diamond. you were speaking the science and i must give it to you, you are good at it. am a geophysicist and love it when i see people speak scientific sense, nice one Sir.
Thank you.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by ceejay80s(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
DEXTER'S LABORATORY ? as u dey invent, DEE DEE go dey scatter
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Super1759: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
boron10:
Can you survive in a planet with no water? Guess you didn't read the story. If una wan relocate, i beg do quick o, de-congest the earth for us i beg. A planet made up of more carbon? Hmmm undecided
there will be a way out. Water is made with hydrogen and oxygen. We can produce compunds there.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by crackhouse(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
That's the planet i am talking about, that's the planet made by God to be occupied by the rich.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Ejine(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
sadeiyare:

Are you guys talking about the Higgs boson?
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
Ejiné:

Are you guys talking about the Higgs boson?
Higgs Boson and God-Particle so called is one and the same thing.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2012
BY THE TIME WE IMPORT ALL THOSE DIAMONDS TO EARTH, THE WEIGHT WILL BE TOO MUCH AND EARTH WILL FALL OUT OF ORBIT. . . .Just kidding, abeg make i soak my G4 jare
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
donniemc:

[size=20pt]HEAVEN IS NOT A SPIRITUAL LOCATION ---->

1) The "streets" of heaven are paved with Gold [is there Spiritual Gold ?]

2)The people of the Tower of Babel were Building a Route to Heaven [Can you construct a Physical route to a Spiritual Place ?]

3] Angels Had Sex with Women in the Bible !!!

4] Angels eat Food --> called 'Manna' -->Do spirits Eat ?

---------------> My Guy change your Concept of the word 'Spiritual' <-----------------------------------[/size]

I believe spiritual is another state of matter, just like the solid, liquid and gaseous. Even the bible records that Jesus while on earth walk through a crowd,on water , philip disappeared e.t.c What we understand in the bible is just in terms of what man's mind can relate with. If those books where to be composed now, they might have been much more complex in definations. I still say it, man can do anything that he can think about, it will only take time.

I believe man can exist in more than these states, but it will only take us wisdom to discover it. Now we are either thinking scientifically or spiritually, what if we can fuse both, what do you think will happen. And nobody should tell me its not possible, everything is possible, all we need do is believe.
We haven't even scratch the surface of the possibilities of man, instead of us to use these potential for good, we keep fighting ourselves daily ; this is the only reason why if left in time, we will destroy ourselves and planet

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Mikebrown(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
Omo Alata:

It'll take you 40 years to get there shocked
not exactly.light years r more Dan normal years.it will take u more years to get dere
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Super1759: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
donigspain: Billyonaire just dey form naija version of astro-kid...gringringrin
no mind the guy. If he Is proving that its not possible for life to exist. Mehn,we can do biz,go and get the diamonds and sell.that cash mehn cheesy
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by babseg(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
sadeiyare:

Well I'm not talking about Higgs Bosson aka god particule which they are still looking for but I am referring to the NEUTRINOS.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by donigspain(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: We can start with nucleonic fission technology, the Aerial vehicles that UFOs used are based on this nuclear module. Fusion mechanisms will be safer, no one should attempt the fission module. Its highly destructive. Then, the machines should adopt NOT the vertical projection or parabola of our regular space ships but should revolve, that speed will beat speed of light. I did my research but here I am stucked in Nigeria where there is no technology to transform my research to modules.
U started well by mentioning nucleonic fusion technology but went rather out of d way by bringn d UFO propaganda into d issue. UFO theories were simply introduced to allow superpowers access to own nuclear bombs which will be used in an event of alien invasion. There is NO concrete proof of any UFO (alien spaceship). I would've expected u to cite earthly material which, using the theory of nuclear fusion, would beat d speed of light as well as retain its molecular structure without bin ionized
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
sadeiyare:

I believe spiritual is aother state of matter, just like the solid, liquid and gaseous. Even the bible records that Jesus while on earth walk through a crowd,on water , philip disappeared e.t.c What we understand in the bible is just in terms of what man's mind can relate with. If those books where to be composed now, they might have been much more complex in definations. I still say it, man can do anything that he can think about, it will only take time.

You have a point, we live in a 3-dimensional world. The ethereal existences are in further dimensions from the 4th dimensions etc. In essence, what I mean is, our death loved ones, the so-called spirits and the Gods(which are actually energy beings) exist right here, but on different dimensions that function outside our mind, or mental consciousness so we cant see them. Heaven or Hell or whatever you wanna call it is right here, but on the farther dimensions and different frequency of existence. When the body is bi-located or lets say a simple case of going out of alignment with the physical body as in the case of sleep paralysis, we key into another dimension and we can hear sounds, see things etc. These things are real but on other dimensions beyond the 3rd. When we drop this body either in death, astral projection, soul travel etc, we key into the higher dimensions or plane of existence right here and we become aware of the dynamics of life. Peace Profound!
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: We can start with nucleonic fission technology, the Aerial vehicles that UFOs used are based on this nuclear module. Fusion mechanisms will be safer, no one should attempt the fission module. Its highly destructive. Then, the machines should adopt NOT the vertical projection or parabola of our regular space ships but should revolve, that speed will beat speed of light. I did my research but here I am stucked in Nigeria where there is no technology to transform my research to modules.
I had to activate some positronic aspect of my brain in order to process all that. You have succeeded in putting so many information into a short summary, but the meaning will be lost to many.
I wish you the best. However, i feel that the Aliens are way way beyond us in technology, since they are not not all 3 dimensional like us. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Re: Scientists Discover Planet Made Of Diamonds (Picture) by babseg(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
donigspain:
U started well by mentioning nucleonic fusion technology but went rather out of d way by bringn d UFO propaganda into d issue. UFO theories were simply introduced to allow superpowers access to own nuclear bombs which will be used in an event of alien invasion. There is NO concrete proof of any UFO (alien spaceship). I would've expected u to cite earthly material which, using the theory of nuclear fusion, would beat d speed of light as well as retain its molecular structure without bin ionized

Yeah u r very right. He shouldnt have mentioned UFO. Although UFO is a phenomenon but it was proposed that they may using anti gravity and magnetism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? / Woman Flees Her House In The Middle Of the Night After Finding A Python / Meet Hackerfemo Femi Owolade-Coombs - A White Kid With Nigerian Name That Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.