Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Guys How Do You Feel When Your Ladies Buy Things On Credit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Feel When Your Ladies Buy Things On Credit? (1322 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] / Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Feel When Your Ladies Buy Things On Credit? by vivianc(f): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2012
Ladies buying things like weavon, clothes, gold, shoes, etc on credit has become the order of the day. Its no longer news that when you meet some ladies, factor all they are putting on it runs into thousands of naira but most of all these accessories are acquired on credit basis.

I remember the day I went to a shoes plaza to get a pair of sandals, I met a lady who selected shoes worth 105k, I thought she wanted to resell them but she told me they were for her personal use. I envied her.....I was like "oh vivian, when will you have this kind of money to buy shoes worth this much at once." I now sat down and was looking to see when she brings out the bundle of money to pay and to my utter most surprise, she brought out 4k and deposited. I really found the situation funny.

The truth is most things some ladies own have not been paid for. As a guy, do you have problem with this lifestyle? Ladies why do some of us buy things on credit? Is it normal? Or being greedy?

Pls let's interact...........thank you.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Your Ladies Buy Things On Credit? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2012
You know the answer already, but u still choose to waste MBs.

Thanks for the space used!
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Your Ladies Buy Things On Credit? by P406: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2012
@ op, this is what we see when people want to be like the jones's and impress friends and enemies.

This thing is going on all across this country and the cause of concern for me, is not the
buying on credit but their subsequent inability to pay.You will be amazed at the way these
ladies will shout at their creditor if he/she troubles them too much.I have a colleague in the
office who will buying anything in as much as there is credit room.When its time to pay..... serious
wahala,now those people who go round offices selling their wares know better.

When married women get involved in this crap especially when its far beyond their family income
one just feels sorry for their husbands.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Your Ladies Buy Things On Credit? by Sijo01(f): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
I have/will not see anything that will make buy stuff on credit.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Your Ladies Buy Things On Credit? by Coefficient(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
Op, that lady you saw na craze person
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Your Ladies Buy Things On Credit? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
NO CREDIT TODAY! PLEASE COME TOMORROW!
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Your Ladies Buy Things On Credit? by deezed1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
What I ask is; Do those people feel any shame?
I can't withstand the shame of having to buy stuff of credit let alone not being able to payup before the deadline.

What happened to taking possession after completing all installments?
Some people are jst shameless.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel When Your Ladies Buy Things On Credit? by mumumugu(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
Haw do girls feel wen guys borrow money or buy things on credit just to please them

(1) (Reply)

Laziness After Marriage / Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady / I Am In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.