Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque (28042 Views)

Breaking: Soldiers Clashing With Some Worshipers In Zaria / Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South / Boko Haram Locks Worshipers In Church, Kills 56 Near Chibok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by mutiply: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
The government no longer has the monopoly of
violence, violence in now in the hands of the
common man on the street. This is a worrisome
situation for Nigeria. We weren’t prepared for these.
God help us, condolences to the families of the
departed.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by smoothcrim2090: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssKIQttNzLE

Negroes still slaves in the Sahara and Sahel!!!!!!!

White Muslims enslaving Black Muslims!!! The black Muslim slaves are very similar to the Hausa and Fulani and are called Haratin!!

I hope all of you plan a protest and help them rather than killing each other like DOGS!!!

Bakassi's you must wake up!!

I will end by saying, ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE BARBARIAN West Africa!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by nagoma(m): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
timbros: I dont understand. Is it a random killing? Or who will kill muslims in their place of worship just like that? Btw does muslims worship on sundays? I thought its fridays they worship...

Muslims warship everyday.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Lordrama: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
Na Them Them
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by gentlegg(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
abouzaid: The army is going to arrest any kaduna christian youth around. I just hope boko haram quickly accepts responsibily because everybody knows kaduna christians are not happy after d last set of church bombings. To make matter worse d counter reprisal attack by muslim youths involve open display of ak47 assault machine guns in broad day light. Our greedy leaders should divide this country so that we will all live in peace. Water and oil don't mix together.
For 52yrs now,they've not mix together.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by RedLight1: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
oluface: THURNDER FIRE UR GENERATION. IDIOT. OPONU. ALAINILAAKAAYE.

and this thunder return back and destroy everything that makes u happy
bloody terrorist
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by ignis: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk: They won't announce it because it didn't say "Gun men killed 20 Worshippers in a Kaduna Church"

They consider the Muslims less human.
Aint they?
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by DANILSA(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
THIS SPACE IS FOR RENT PENDING WHEN I GET MORE INFO ON THE INCIDENT.SORRY angry angry angry
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by aljharem(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
Red-Light:

and this thunder return back and destroy everything that makes u happy
bloody terrorist
angry how can you write islam is bad and you don't expect strong reactions
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by abouzaid: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
defemz: Below is a more detailed account from saharareporters

Gunmen Kill At Least 20
People Leaving A
Mosque In Birnin Gwari,
Kaduna

Unidentified gunmen today invaded
Dogon Daji community in Birnin
Gwari local government area of
Kaduna state killing at least twenty
villagers including those who were
leaving a mosque after morning
prayers.
The gunmen carried out the brazen
attack in the early hours of the day
after embarking on a house to
house search and shooting and
killing people indiscriminately.
Some of their victims were also
stabbed to death by the
marauders.
Some sources in the village claimed
the killings was a revenge attack by
armed robbers as community
vigilantes helped capture some
robbers who were attacking
passengers and motorists in the
area a few weeks ago.
The armed robbers reportedly
wrote a letter to the community,
insisting they will revenge and
warning of the impending attack.
However, some villagers sharply
disagree with the armed robbery
theory insisting that the attackers
had other motives beyond armed
robbery.
A security source stated that
troops have been deployed to the
area. Calls to the Kaduna state
police command PRO were not
returned.
Meanwhile, residents have began
fleeing the villages around Dogo
Daji in droves to avoid becoming
victims of further attacks.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by mu2sa2: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
oluface: ABEG SEY NA CRIME TO LIVE AS ONE NATION.. CANT WAIT FOR 2013 TO FINISH . TOO MUCH BLOOD SHEED EVERYDAY. I DEY SMELL BREAKUP
Praying for breakup into how many parts - 36,774 or 250 countries? Better stop deluding yourself of becoming the president if nigeria breaks up and your LGA becomes a country. Your wishful thinking and devilish thought will only lead u to incurable hypertension come 2013. Pray and wish for good so that good may come to u.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by maro42k: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
I think more security should be posted in the north what's this thing sef
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by abouzaid: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
defemz: Below is a more detailed account from saharareporters

Gunmen Kill At Least 20
People Leaving A
Mosque In Birnin Gwari,
Kaduna

Unidentified gunmen today invaded
Dogon Daji community in Birnin
Gwari local government area of
Kaduna state killing at least twenty
villagers including those who were
leaving a mosque after morning
prayers.
The gunmen carried out the brazen
attack in the early hours of the day
after embarking on a house to
house search and shooting and
killing people indiscriminately.
Some of their victims were also
stabbed to death by the
marauders.
Some sources in the village claimed
the killings was a revenge attack by
armed robbers as community
vigilantes helped capture some
robbers who were attacking
passengers and motorists in the
area a few weeks ago.
The armed robbers reportedly
wrote a letter to the community,
insisting they will revenge and
warning of the impending attack.
However, some villagers sharply
disagree with the armed robbery
theory insisting that the attackers
had other motives beyond armed
robbery.
A security source stated that
troops have been deployed to the
area. Calls to the Kaduna state
police command PRO were not
returned.
Meanwhile, residents have began
fleeing the villages around Dogo
Daji in droves to avoid becoming
victims of further attacks.
ok, here in the north, the only tribe known for armed robbery, bloody revenge and invading villages is d fulani herdsmen.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Cleanman(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
smoothcrim2090:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssKIQttNzLE

Negroes still slaves in the Sahara and Sahel!!!!!!!

White Muslims enslaving Black Muslims!!! The black Muslim slaves are very similar to the Hausa and Fulani and are called Haratin!!

I hope all of you plan a protest and help them rather than killing each other like DOGS!!!

Bakassi's you must wake up!!

I will end by saying, ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE BARBARIAN West Africa!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
bros...when will you stop this ur stupid talks....peeps are dying bt you are here rejoicing and clamouring for your ghanian takeover crusade...wait till sm crazy islamists spring up in your country and come back here to spew thrash..mali,congo,senegal,kenya attacks should get you thinking and thats if you've got a brain which i doubt.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by RedLight1: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
alj harem: angry how can you write islam is bad and you don't expect strong reactions

so when did islamabad becomes curse?
is islamabad not the capital of pakistan anymore? grin

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by blackbeau1(f): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
and the conspiracy continues.shooting at fellow muslims so that they would place the blame on christians and retaliation would start

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by RedLight1: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
Cleanman: bros...when will you stop this ur stupid talks....peeps are dying bt you are here rejoicing and clamouring for your ghanian takeover crusade...wait till sm crazy islamists spring up in your country and come back here to spew thrash..mali,congo,senegal,kenya attacks should get you thinking and thats if you've got a brain which i doubt.

lol.. that stupiid cvnt did not even know that people are ignoring his stupidityy
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Burger01(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
I reserve my comments and I will comment my reserved until when a group comes forward to claim responsibility....
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by mu2sa2: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
oluface: ABEG SEY NA CRIME TO LIVE AS ONE NATION.. CANT WAIT FOR 2013 TO FINISH . TOO MUCH BLOOD SHEED EVERYDAY. I DEY SMELL BREAKUP
Praying for breakup into how many parts - 36,774 or 250 countries? Better stop deluding yourself of becoming the president if nigeria breaks up and your LGA becomes a country. Your wishful thinking and devilish thought will only lead u to incurable hypertension come 2013. Pray and wish for good so that good may come to u.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Gorrbachev: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
[size=18pt]Sunni vs Shiite

"Life is cheap, but wisdom is free" ice Prince[/size]
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by princeonx: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
Red-Light:

so when did islamabad becomes curse?
is islamabad not the capital of pakistan anymore? grin
Ol'boy you sabi poli-trick oh grin
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by djsagman: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
basisop: What is good for Greece is good for Uganda. Gbam!!!
Yes. Dats wat am praying for. Kill more moslems. If i have d chance, i wil neva spare 1.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by mmmustapha(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2012
I dnt knw y all dis killings in naija, its like d end of time RIP
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Cleanman(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2012
black_beau: and the conspiracy continues.shooting at fellow muslims so that they would place the blame on christians and retaliation would start
thank you my sister...you hit the naild on the head.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Cleanman(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
those muslims killed might be some factions preaching against boko tenets hence the attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) / Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears / Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.