Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque (28039 Views)

Breaking: Soldiers Clashing With Some Worshipers In Zaria / Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South / Boko Haram Locks Worshipers In Church, Kills 56 Near Chibok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by princeonx: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2012
charzyn: Why are you people shouting about this issue? It is the dead spirit of innocent biafra soul that was mudered in a cold blood and starvation in the name of one unity nigeria are fighting the reprisal attack on the northerners until the death toll rises to 2million before the killings will stop .Unless the apologize to the living igbos for thier evil act during the war the killing of eachother will continue and will never have and end neither it will transfer to the yorubas to start killing eachother soonest until they pay thier own price.

This is just the begining and the death toll from the north since last year is almost 3560 including today incident . Norther elders forum are making a wise decision by coming down to enugu last year with thier top delegates to seek for forgiveness from the easterners so that their region that is cursed with the innocent blood of the easterners will be forgiven. Southwest should get prepare soonest.
You got issues that need immediate attention bro! This was the same type of mouth folks like you made before/during the said war that made Igbos go through hell.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by KINGwax(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
Gorrbachev: [size=18pt]Sunni vs Shiite

"Life is cheap, but wisdom is free" ice Prince[/size]
when i say ice prince is a fluke, u'll be arguing. How does dt make sense?
Life is cheap? And he thinks wisdom is free? Well, wisdom comes with a price, and it's maturity and experience. Ice prince lacks everything!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by KINGwax(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
smoothcrim2090: Ghana needs to rule Nigeria to solve your numerous problems for you!!! We are ready to lead!!!!!!

Here are a few quotes to prepare your mind:

As I walk though the valley of the Shadow of death I shall FEAR no evil!

Love your neighbor as yourself!

Love your enemies and PRAY for those who persecute you!!!

now i can relate with your problem. You really want nigeria that bad?
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Englishteacher: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
basisop: What is good for Greece is good for Uganda. Gbam!!!

I would seriously love to hope u are trying to find humour in this statement!
Otherwise, this is appalling.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
Now it's clear dat 90% of xtian are hypocrates.If it's a church,u guys will be blaiming muslims.But now u are blaiming arm robbers.Ok,wait in d next two or three months.If there is shoting in churches.I will see,if u idiots will blaim arm robbers or boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by ksmartdope(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
basisop:

You may be the next because you really don't understand.
grin
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Ninilowo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
Diversionary measure. abegiiiii.........
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by karlmax2: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
misleading thread here is a northern newspaper account of the event that happened

Suspected Gunmen Kill, Injure Villagers In Kaduna State

An unspecified number of people died, while others sustained injuries following Sunday’s attack by gunmen in Dogo Dawa village, near Birnin Gwari in Kaduna State, Police Commissioner Olufemi Adenaike has said.

Adenaike told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Kaduna that the exact number of casualties would be made available when his men returned from the scene, about 100 km from Kaduna.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/37509/2012/10/14/suspected_gunmen_kill_injure_villagers_kaduna_state.html

`` We are suspecting a reprisal attack by a gang of armed robbers who lost some of their members after a recent raid on their hideout by the combined effort of the police, villagers and some vigilance group.

``The area has very poor telecommunication network. I have been trying to get the figure of casualties from the Area Commander without success,'' Adenaike said.

Meanwhile, a traditional ruler in the village, told NAN in a telephone interview that a large number of gunmen held the village captive, opened fire on worshipers who were returning from a mosque after the early morning prayers.

He said the gunmen were believed to have moved from Zamfara to the area. (NAN)
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by waters2012: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
Willzkid:
Is this really you, or you didn't take garri 2day..good 2 see u dis sober

I was also shocked to see him this sober.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by karlmax2: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
misleading thread here is a northern newspaper account of the event that happened

Suspected Gunmen Kill, Injure Villagers In Kaduna State

An unspecified number of people died, while others sustained injuries following Sunday’s attack by gunmen in Dogo Dawa village, near Birnin Gwari in Kaduna State, Police Commissioner Olufemi Adenaike has said.

Adenaike told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Kaduna that the exact number of casualties would be made available when his men returned from the scene, about 100 km from Kaduna. We are suspecting a reprisal attack by a gang of armed robbers who lost some of their members after a recent raid on their hideout by the combined effort of the police, villagers and some vigilance group.

``The area has very poor telecommunication network. I have been trying to get the figure of casualties from the Area Commander without success,'' Adenaike said.

Meanwhile, a traditional ruler in the village, told NAN in a telephone interview that a large number of gunmen held the village captive, opened fire on worshipers who were returning from a mosque after the early morning prayers.

He said the gunmen were believed to have moved from Zamfara to the area. (NAN)

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/37509/2012/10/14/suspected_gunmen_kill_injure_villagers_kaduna_state.html
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Ishilove: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
No nation survives religious war. Now that xtians may be respönding to boko haram mindless attacks on churches as kaduna mosque attack may be a reprisal one,the nation is heading to a doom. Let all hand be on deck to save this conscripted entity called nigeria. We are in a season of anomie.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by juman(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ganys:
Sharrap my friend, Armed Robbers attack Mosque
Wetin dem wan rob? Do You think the Imam Collect Tithe like Machants of Gospel along Lagos Ibadan Express Way

Armed robbers attack Mosque?? I don't think so.

Well, we have "new nigeria" anything can happen.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by juman(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ishilove: No nation survives religious war. Now that xtians may be respönding to boko haram mindless attacks on churches as kaduna mosque attack may be a reprisal one,the nation is heading to a doom. Let all hand be on deck to save this conscripted entity called nigeria. We are in a season of anomie.

The beautiful country was destroyed by senseless leaders.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by acidtalk: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
KINGwax: like how u take knw this one if it wasn't on news? Abi since e dey happen, na town crier they announce am before? How dem go take announce again jare? Stupid man.
And for the record, muslims are less human. They're half human-half beast!

By now I know you mama will be cursing the doctor for not successfully aborting you when she went to him.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

You better shut your Trap.If it is what you say it is, Then Boko Haram set the ball rolling. Remember, There is no monopoly to Violence. However, I condemn the act in its entirety. It is a wicked and cowardly act, Shooting unarmed and defenseless people.

Just like Boko Haram does bomb and shoot unarm people then this crime is justified. No one has monopoly to violence
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by aljharem(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2012
jude33084:

Alhaji pls shield ♈☺uЯ sword grin

Haba, I have left the mumu in his folly.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by caye(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
Red-Light:
I SMELL SHIA VS SUNNI WAR

waiting for a group to take responsibility though
Let's view it like this: 1. The muslims were killed on a sunday, implying that they are not the Salafi (extremist) types. 2. The killers want a situation of anarchy in order to unleash mayhem. 3. From the style of operation, it looks like a muslim extremist type e.g. Boko Haram. 4. They decided to kill the moderates. 5. Unfounded rumours will then bring reprisal killings on Christians, which these Killers want. Verdict: the killers are likely Boko Haram.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by IFEDILIEZE(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
alj harem: again !!!!

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajiun
meanin?
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Sike(m): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
R.I.P TO 'EM ALL.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by aljharem(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
IFEDILIEZE: meanin?

It means we are from ONE GOD/ALLAH and to him we shall return. He is the one that gives and he is the one that takes away Allah Akbar.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
today christians, tomorrow muslims, day after tribes and the next day its racism related killings.....its the same from here to the motherland like pac said @there can never be peace@
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by juman(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
^^^^
Unfortunate country. Probably it was another religious killing not armed robbers thing.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by RedLight1: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
caye: Let's view it like this: 1. The muslims were killed on a sunday, implying that they are not the Salafi (extremist) types. 2. The killers want a situation of anarchy in order to unleash mayhem. 3. From the style of operation, it looks like a muslim extremist type e.g. Boko Haram. 4. They decided to kill the moderates. 5. Unfounded rumours will then bring reprisal killings on Christians, which these Killers want. Verdict: the killers are likely Boko Haram.
i cant agree less.. This is boko haram style of attack, they trying to make sum brainwashed muslims believe they were being attacked by christians.. Lets just wait and see as the event unfold
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by yohannazack(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
Everyday blood shed, no gud news, xcept sad news. God wil reveal anybody behind all these.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by abouzaid: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2012
redsun:

Are you implying it was robbery gone wrong?Self denial goes hand in hand with self-destruction.
my dear, i'm not a muslim but this does not look like the hand work of boko haram nor is it the hand work of d local christians, the truth will come out in time. Maybe the so called armed robbers were another peacefull muslim sect being crushed by d government run by rival sects so they attack to get revenge. That is exactly how boko haram started. It might be fulani herdsmen seeking revenge for their colleagues killed in d anti armed robbery attack. But more facts will emerge with time

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by buoye1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
ebamma: I saw a man die today and i have come to realize that every thing on this earth is vanity,what makes me happy is that death is inevitable for us humans,one day this killers will also die and will face God's judgement for their actions while the were alive.
hmmmmm!!!!u said it all bro
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by sulex947(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
timbros: I dont understand. Is it a random killing? Or who will kill muslims in their place of worship just like that? Btw does muslims worship on sundays? I thought its fridays they worship...
u beter tink again. Muslims pray to Almighty God every day (least is 5 compulsory daily prayers). friday is a congregational prayer. the world would b a better place if people like u will take their time to learn about other religion.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by philipstanley(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
He dat kills by sword must die by de sword....
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by ogaegbe: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
Bad news in naija almost everyday,where are we heading to?my people wen d world around u is crumbling,go to God who is ur solid rock.RIP-d dead.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by otokx(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
What can we say? Lets hope that wisdom prevails. There is nothing good in violence.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by onyekabe(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
ksmart dope: grin
the killing is done in the north that is muslem enclave, they have hand in this killing. it is shia or sunni just like saudi arabia or iraq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How DSS Boss, Mamman Daura, Kyari Plan To Get Magu Redeployed To The Police / Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears / Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.