Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:19 PM

Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque (28022 Views)

Breaking: Soldiers Clashing With Some Worshipers In Zaria / Gunmen Attack Muslim Worshipers In Jos South / Boko Haram Locks Worshipers In Church, Kills 56 Near Chibok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Adamo84(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
cogitoErgo: Nawa o, I just hope it will be a joke! was the mosque looking like a church? If its true, I hope the muslims will not use it to score some cheap points but to address the real problem on ground.
And thats calous. What a poor respons. Cant believe you wrote that Shit up there. SMH
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk:

By now I know you mama will be cursing the doctor for not successfully aborting you when she went to him.

you can abuse him /her, don't bring the mother in.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by acidtalk: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
brito:

you can abuse him /her, don't bring the mother in.

I am paying him in his very own coin.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Adamo84(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
Red-Light:
ALAH AKBAAR

ISLAM-A-BAD
Another Idiotic statement from a Retard. SMH
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by pak: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
I think this kind of shed more light on why some other communities are less receptive to strange gunmen parading at night within their vicinity considering the inadequacies of the police force
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by otokx(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
The community according to media reports informed the police about the possibility of such attack. The police are now denying knowledge of such.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by peterowode: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
When will all this insecurity and killings end in this country.
I don tire o
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by nagoma(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
Red-Light:

i cant agree less.. This is boko haram style of attack, they trying to make sum brainwashed muslims believe they were being attacked by christians.. Lets just wait and see as the event unfold

It is the Christian version of Boko Haram. Christian Terrorism Revival Brigade. ( CTRB)
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by UmarSanda: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
Cleanman: thank you my sister...you hit the naild on the head.
And u wil claim 2 b educated abi? Both of u must b high on Aluu grass.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by nagoma(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
gboss4sure:

Just like Boko Haram does bomb and shoot unarm people then this crime is justified. No one has monopoly to violence

You are a real Christian.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by UmarSanda: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
Chamber10:

Christians started what?? Did any christian group claim responsibilty for the attack? Didn't you read the full report from Sahara reporters? The topic is even misleading as some muslims killed were those coming back from morning prayer when the village was attacked. Or when have christians started fighting for their God? Ur comment is too watery and baseless
in asmuch as i agree with ur correction, dnt u eva say wat u dnt kw again, d xtians youth in kd and Jos dat kill and even eat ppl nko? Tell me Hitler and Milosevic r muslims.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by RedLight1: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
nagoma:

It is the Christian version of Boko Haram. Christian Terrorism Revival Brigade. ( CTRB)

well at-least no one has claimed responsibility.. so its definitely speculation tongue
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by RedLight1: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
Umar Sanda: in asmuch as i agree with ur correction, dnt u eva say wat u dnt kw again, d xtians youth in kd and Jos dat kill and even eat ppl nko? Tell me Hitler and Milosevic r muslims.

so did police caught them and they came out and say they are christians or doing it for christianity?
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by RedLight1: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
Adamo84: Another Idiotic statement from a Retard. SMH

adamu the shepard
okay we have heard u.. can u hug a wet transformer now? or fvck one of ur cattles?
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by fidelix: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2012
[quote author=ebamma]I saw a man die today and i have come to realize that every thing on this earth is vanity,what makes me happy is that death is inevitable for us humans,one day this killers will also die and will face God's judgement for their actions while the were alive. [/quote
and be rewarded with 20 vir/////
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Damon03(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
U guys have been brainwashed... U believe everything... From fake scriptures to fake news... And fake cover-ups to edit the fake news. Keep deceiving urself that christians dont attack muslims( u think it will be in d news abi... Sidon for there) Very soon, when something happen for ya area and 2hrs later u hear the fake news on top radio na then u go know.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by COOLDUN: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
smoothcrim2090: Ghana needs to rule Nigeria to solve your numerous problems for you!!! We are ready to lead!!!!!!

Here are a few quotes to prepare your mind:

As I walk though the valley of the Shadow of death I shall FEAR no evil!

Love your neighbor as yourself!

Love your enemies and PRAY for those who persecute you!!!

Which planet is this ape from? Are you talking of LOVE here? i can see clearly that you enjoy much Nigeria jokes. You Ghanaians are the least civilized people in Africa if you don't know. You people always like to compete with Nigerians even when you don't match the Nigerians in any level. Your liberator John Jerry Rawlings killed your 4 ex heads of States and so many other ranks and civilians in order to give to you guys the peace you are boasting of today. 90% of Ghanaians are stark illiterates, 75% of your people live in the forests, while 99% of Ghanaians live below 50 Cents in a year. I have been ignoring you for a very long time, but you mistake it for ignorance of your history. Our people say that when you ignore a stupid man, he will boast that his kinsmen are afraid of him. 1989 your senior General in your Ghanaian Army,Gen Arnold Quinoo ran away in Liberia after hiding under the table when Yommie Johnson captured Samuel Doe, and after that day he left his position as the ECOMOG Commander and flew with an ECOMOG rescue boat in Monrovia to Ghana. Tell me any reasonable things your Country Ghana has contributed to Africa as a nation? your level of illiteracy, insanity has been shown on this Nairaland. You should stop much consumption of Akpetesi is not good for your health and sanity Mr. Ghanaian Nairaland Comedian. Be ready for more if you don't stop these your arrogance on the Nigeria/Nigerians. Ghana passed very tougher situations more than Nigeria; God will raise a Nigeria's JJ Rawlings to change Nigeria like your little changed Ghana. I am very ready for you Mr. Ghana fisherman.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Caseless: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
stonebridge: Boko Christian?
investigation is stil on,so we cant ascertain d boko haram behind dis attack. It cud b christain boko haram anyway.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Sxsells: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
I'm sure the boko boys mistook the mosque for a church.. They were probably high on "bokojuana"...they must be counting their loses now....*singing* "dont cry for me Argentina "
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by livingday: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
[quote author=abu abdul haqq][/quote]

Boko Haram is just a political tool being used by enemies of Nigeria both domestic and foreign. They are hiding under Islam but there victims are both xtians and muslims. It is a shame that Nigeria has a corrupt, toothless government!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Toheeb31(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
this is really bad.i just wonder were Nigeria is heading embarassed
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Caseless: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
Red-Light:

so did police caught them and they came out and say they are christians or doing it for christianity?
are u high? How dare u say dat.. Do u xpkt those canibals 2 com out and say they'r xtains b4 u knw they are? Evn when they said 'dis is moh'd meat' in d video clip, u'r stil lost. I doubt ur iq...smh!
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by abdurrazaq(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2012
timbros: I dont understand. Is it a random killing? Or who will kill muslims in their place of worship just like that? Btw does muslims worship on sundays? I thought its fridays they worship...
Muslims worship everyday. Fridays are just special but, not the only day. GOD bless the dead and guide aright and protect we the ‘still‘ living.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Caseless: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
COOLDUN:

Which planet is this ape from? Are you talking of LOVE here? i can see clearly that you enjoy much Nigeria jokes. You Ghanaians are the least civilized people in Africa if you don't know. You people always like to compete with Nigerians even when you don't match the Nigerians in any level. Your liberator John Jerry Rawlings killed your 4 ex heads of States and so many other ranks and civilians in order to give to you guys the peace you are boasting of today. 90% of Ghanaians are stark illiterates, 75% of your people live in the forests, while 99% of Ghanaians live below 50 Cents in a year. I have been ignoring you for a very long time, but you mistake it for ignorance of your history. Our people say that when you ignore a stupid man, he will boast that his kinsmen are afraid of him. 1989 your senior General in your Ghanaian Army,Gen Arnold Quinoo ran away in Liberia after hiding under the table when Yommie Johnson captured Samuel Doe, and after that day he left his position as the ECOMOG Commander and flew with an ECOMOG rescue boat in Monrovia to Ghana. Tell me any reasonable things your Country Ghana has contributed to Africa as a nation? your level of illiteracy, insanity has been shown on this Nairaland. You should stop much consumption of Akpetesi is not good for your health and sanity Mr. Ghanaian Nairaland Comedian. Be ready for more if you don't stop these your arrogance on the Nigeria/Nigerians. Ghana passed very tougher situations more than Nigeria; God will raise a Nigeria's JJ Rawlings to change Nigeria like your little changed Ghana. I am very ready for you Mr. Ghana fisherman.
thank u for dealing with that imp of a mensah. Ghanaians have benefitet a lot frm 9jria as their pacesetter,so they hav nothin 2 show us. If bh was in ghana, do u think they'd hav lasted a month with bh insurgency like 9ja hav done for over 3 years? Dnt mind that ghanian by-blow.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by afrikanns: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
acidtalk: They won't announce it because it didn't say "Gun men killed 20 Worshippers in a Kaduna Church"

They consider the Muslims less human.

some days time wen calamity befall u, dont forget d overload u ve put on ur head wit ur mouth. d reason y u people are classifyd as second citzn in ur own country. bastard
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by abeggnow: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2012
i hear so many peeps talking about division of the country because of this chalenge we have,that shows we lack basic conccept unity.so after dividing n dere is another problem do we divide the divided country till there is nothing to divide.every country on this planet is made up of different peeople coming to form a greater people.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by vislabraye(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2012
I can't tell if this a reprisal attack. This BH boys are up to evil again. I don't know what their strategy really is.
Btw these gun men could be the same that killed in Mubi.
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Caseless: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
otokx: The community according to media reports informed the police about the possibility of such attack. The police are now denying knowledge of such.
thesame police that helped and gave aalu mobs a go-ahead in dat dastardly act in ph,as in, they were dere live..what do u xpkt them to do here that there were not evn dere wen d attak took place?
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by RedLight1: 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
caseless: are u high? How dare u say dat.. Do u xpkt those canibals 2 com out and say they'r xtains b4 u knw they are? Evn when they said 'dis is moh'd meat' in d video clip, u'r stil lost. I doubt ur iq...smh!

i will give u those insult and act maturely!...

Now to ur answer

So becoz they said its moh'med meat, it has automaticaly qualify them to be christians? What if they were atheist, tranditionist, echanka, hindu that decide to retalate the death of may be their members (since we all know islam has history of having problems with other religions)

if i could get ur logic right, its like saying any every armed robbery incident that occured in the north were carried by muslims.. Or every kidnapping in the south are by christians..init?

Okay what if am an atheist and i decide to go to a church and kill everyone and later post the video and say dis is the body of christ. Does it automaticaly qualify me to be a muslim?

Moral: Until i call myself a muslim, no one as d right to tag me one

Which is not the case with boko haram (which claims to be muslims, dress like muslims, pray like muslims, and believe to be doing the course allah)

the same way people believe revrend king is a christian becoz he act like one and claimed to be one
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by hannydarl(f): 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
Maybe their Imam spoke against Boko bros. So to teach them a lesson, they were kaBOOOoOmed. Na wa o. The fear of boko may be the path to long life in naija.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by RedLight1: 12:00am On Oct 15, 2012
abeggnow: i hear so many peeps talking about division of the country because of this chalenge we have,that shows we lack basic conccept unity.so after dividing n dere is another problem do we divide the divided country till there is nothing to divide.every country on this planet is made up of different peeople coming to form a greater people.
like u rightly pointed out.. The country that is divided within can never be united... This country is too divided to be called a country.. Let the country divide so everybody can face its own problem than carrying the problem of other people on ur shoulder...
Imagine as a yoruba/igbo man... U have to think of ur brother being killed like ram up north and also think about naija delta people telling u they cant share their resources, igbo will acuse yoruba of betrayer, yoruba to will accuse igbo.. The situation is hopeless.. Let the goddamn country divide so there can be peace..

COZ THERE CAN NEVER BE PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE AND UNITY
Re: Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque by Toyin50(m): 12:43am On Oct 15, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Tufiakwa! The animals have performed again. RIP to the Dead. Lets see if Boko haram will claim responsibility for dis as usual.
They claimed for the bomb @ Maiduguri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo : Osinbajo Campaign Groundnut Oil / Ongoing Protest Along Lekki-Epe Expressway Over Destruction Of Shanties (Pics) / Ogoni Leaders Cry For Help As Armed-bearing Fulani Herdsmen Occupy Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.