Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Where To Buy Tippers From In Europe Or The Usa? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Tippers From In Europe Or The Usa? (1493 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Does Western Union Actually Transfer Money From Nigeria To Europe Or US / Buy CARS Directly From Europe Or USA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Tippers From In Europe Or The Usa? by Leslexx: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2008
I am starting a trucking business in Nigeria and would be grateful if any Nairalanders can tell me where to buy good used Tippers from in either Europe or America.

Would also appreciate it if any shippers in the house can tell me how much it would cost to ship a 10 Tyre 20 tonne tipper to Nigeria from either USA or Europe. Lastly, any clearing agent in the house that can assist with the information and cost of clearing would be appreciated.

If you can assist in any of the areas please email me

Thanks guys
Re: Where To Buy Tippers From In Europe Or The Usa? by chiola2007: 1:02am On Jan 23, 2008
You can get reasonably used Trucks in the US at the GSA or any Auction. However, you need a reliable shipping company. I am hoping you can handle the clearing details in Nigeria.
I will suggest you have a clear requirements of what you are looking for defined before you start your search. I am located in WA state so shipping from this end will run you about $1200 more than if you can find someone in the East coast.

If you need me to help in anyway, contact me at chiola2007@yahoo.com[color=#000099][/color]. Please mention this forum if you want me to reply your email.

(1) (Reply)

Childrens Wear Sales Assistance / How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance On Facebook / Dubai To Build World Largest Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.