Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Next After Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Next After Death? (693 Views)

At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death / What Happens Immidiately After Death / One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Next After Death? by Billygee2u: 3:07am On Oct 15, 2012
WHAT NEXT ?

Greetings to you dear friend. I am so glad that you are alive today in the land of the living.

I am moved to give God praise, honor and glory because, a lovely one like you, is able to receive this message today. You are blessed in Jesus name.

There is a question which I discovered that many people failed to ask themselves and the question is : WHAT NEXT AFTER DEATH?. This question is a question no body should neglect or ignore. This question is as important as our daily food, is to the body. No reasonable person should avoid this unavoidable question.

WHAT NEXT is a message that intend to remind us that there is another place after we die here on earth. That place is compulsory and unavoidable.

WHAT NEXT, is a friendly message that is calling on our attention to know that after all we are doing or have acquired here on earth, we must get to a final destination when we die.

After our Business, positions, ranks, wealth, relationships, titles, WHAT NEXT? Where will your soul be? The next thing after death is judgment of God. It is written “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment”(Hebrew 9:27)

For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing,

whether it be good, or whether it be evil.( Ecclesiastes 12:14 )

THE DAY OF ACCOUNTABILITY: This is the day that God will judge people according to their deeds here on earth. This very day, you will give God account of your life on earth. The deceivers, blood wasters, armed robbers, hired killers, fraudulent people, the wicked, adulterers ,fornicators, drug traffickers,drunkards,liars, etc. must be judged. “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad”( 2 Corinthians 5:10 ) It is also written “In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel”.(Romans 2:16 ) “Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God ( 1 Corinthians 4:5 ) No one will escape the judgment of God. No wicked person shall be set free on the day of judgment. It is written“Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered”. ( Proverb 11:21 ). “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sowed, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that sowed to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that sowed to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting”. (Galatians 6:7-cool

SAVE YOUR SOUL: Be honest and sincere to yourself and to God for God cares for your soul. “For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?”( Matthew 16:26 ).Do not loose your soul to hell fire(lake of fire) because of temporary things called enjoyment and fun. Now is the best opportunity for you to save your soul from damnation in the pit of hell fire that is reserved for Satan and the wicked. Reject to do evil, come out of that bad way you are following. You may be thinking that you are safe and enjoying all those things that does not give God glory ,but regret will come at last. "There is a way that seems right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death”.( Proverb 16:25 ). “There is a way which seems right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death”.( Proverb 14:12 ). “ What fruit had you then in those things whereof you are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death”( Romans 6:21 ).OH!! HAD I KNOWN,will be the last cry of many.Try to avoid OH!! HAD I KNOWN on the last day.

Do not gamble your soul with temporary things that will not lead you to heaven.

Anything you got through evil means,( ungodly way ) is not worthy to make you a child of God. Joy/happiness from ungodly means, will result sorrow in future. Riches got in ungodly way/means, will result suffering and poverty in future( ETERNITY ). Ungodly Wisdom, means foolishness and life outside Jesus Christ results to crises. Follow Jesus Christ and you will have genuine peace ,joy and happiness of heart. Jesus saith , “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me”. ( John 14:6 ) Jesus Christ is the only one who can give you True peace of mind and a genuine rest. “Come unto me, all you that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest”.( Matthew 11:28 )

ETERNITY IS REAL: Heaven and hell fire is real. Every one living must surely die physically here on earth and pass on to eternity. People alive have an opportunity to get prepared for the call of eternity. No repentance in the grave. No matter who you be, one day ,you must surely die physically, and after your death, where will you be? It is written “The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God “(Psalms 9:17 )“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell” ( Matthew 10:28). “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever”(Revelation 20:10 ).

“And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone”(Revelation 19:20). “And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire”. (Revelation 20:15).

I was afraid of hell fire and I made a turn back and accept and followed Jesus Christ, what about you dear good friend? I am so glad now that I discovered, that the whole thing on earth, can not save my life(soul) or give me the eternal peace and joy, I have longed for or dreamed of .Jesus Christ is the only means you can save your life from condemnation and damnation in hell fire. Sincerely accept and believe Jesus Christ today as your Saviour and lord.(master).

God loves you and is ready to forgive you your sins. “Come now, and let us reason together, said the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool”(Isaiah 1:18). “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness”(1 John 1:8-9).

Make a change of your life today and save your life(soul) from embarrassment and damnation in the lake(pit) of fire.

Only those who are doomed for destruction will never care for a change. My prayer for you as you read this message is that you shall be saved from eternal condemnation in the lake of fire reserved for the evil and wicked ones. (Romans 10:1)

Accept, receive and confess Jesus Christ as your personal saviour and lord(master). Ask Jesus Christ to forgive you your sins today and you will automatically join the glorious match and race to Heaven.

May the grace of God be upon you now and forever. AMEN.

JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU

Evang.JJ

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

(1) (Reply)

Evolution: An Infallible Theory! / We got a new Pope..Habemus Papam.. / The Christian's Lifestyle: Our Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.