Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D (2438 Views)

Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad / Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now / Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D by ijebabe: 6:08am On Oct 15, 2012
BN just came across this hilarious video of Uti Nwachukwu and Bryan Okwara getting down to some Azonto dancing on the streets of London. It looks like they just stumbled upon two people dressed as cartoon characters and decided to have some quick fun.

Notice how the one with Uti does the Kukere dance well despite all the padding around him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrfO5pnrzXU

Re: Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2012
who re they?
Re: Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D by Mynd44: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2012
Wizee: who re they?
Ask Google
Re: Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D by StellaBella(f): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2012
Good fun.
Re: Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D by PrinceNN(m): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
50 Seconds of my life i would never get back cry cry
Re: Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D by Mynd44: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
Dem no sabi dance sef
Re: Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D by sexyglow(f): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
I so dislike this Uti guy?
Re: Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D by sexyglow(f): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
I so dislike this Uti guy...
Re: Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
sexy glow: I so dislike this Uti guy.
Its natural to not like some people that you have similar polarity with. Remember; like poles repel, so in essence, you are naturally like Uti. Intelligence should neutralize negative energies, seek knowledge.
Re: Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
Dem for come dance am for Lags na
Re: Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
Billyonaire: Its natural to not like some people that you have similar polarity with. Remember; like poles repel, so in essence, you are naturally like Uti. Intelligence should neutralize negative energies, seek knowledge.

WTF
Re: Video Of Uti Nwachukwu & Bryan Okwara Dancing Azonto on the Streets of London ;D by Syfy(f): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
nansence

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Don Jazzy And Saka In A Recording Studio. Could It Be A Collabo? / You Won't Believe Which Socialite Has A Crush On President Jonathan / The Limpopo Master Couldn't Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.