Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! (1606 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos / INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by naijawebe(m): 2:40am On Jan 23, 2008
What are you strong words for your stealing ex-governor Lucky Igbinedion, your ex-governor and his entire family who has taken your state back to pre-colonial era. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked

"IT’S A BLESSING TO DIE FOR A CAUSE, BECAUSE YOU CAN SO EASILY DIE FOR NOTHING",

"Better to remain silent and appear a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
- Gordon

"Where Ignorance Predominates, Vulgarity Invariably Asserts Itself".
- Denise
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 23, 2008
it's called a [size=18pt]J.O.B[/size], get one!! embarassed

naijawebe:

What are you strong words for your stealing ex-governor Lucky Igbinedion, your ex-governor and his entire family who has taken your state back to pre-colonial era. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked shocked

Plz, revise in proper English, so i can atleast understand the message you're trying to put across. . . no offense, but if you're trying to contribute a thread, make it understandable. . .that's not too much to ask. thanks, babe wink
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2008
Na me go go look for the man or na the goverment suppose dey persecute am?
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by naijawebe(m): 1:28am On Jan 24, 2008
toyinrayo

What exactly do you consider proper english my dear? I am asking a question from the people of Edo state. You are asking too much. Don't get started!! Pleaseeeeeee
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by mailmalc(m): 3:37am On Jan 24, 2008
total rubbish
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by naijawebe(m): 3:52am On Jan 24, 2008
dear mailmalc,

How do you define rubbish?

I am not surprised, because you were one of those Igbinedion thugs who sees nothing wrong with him stealing money allocated to your state. Your state is now the worst and most under-developed state in the country.

My question was, what do you have to say about your ex governor whom you all elected to govern for 8 years and nothing to show for it?
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by mailmalc(m): 4:15am On Jan 24, 2008
@naijawebe
if u have nufin to say Please SHUT THE HELL UP Gosh.  Look i'm a 500L civil engineerin student nd i don't know if u are the thug u talkin about.
Grow up man, face reality. Shey we would hav gone to the govt. house to start fightin him ? Why don't u come to Edo State yourself to arrest him. Superman ke.  **hisses**
My question was, what do you have to say about your ex governor whom you all elected to govern for 8 years and nothing to show for it?
Looser like u, i guess u think we were/are clappin for him. Please good samaritan when u see Mr. Lucky, do ask him ur questions aiight.
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by DualCore1: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2008
@Poster
hang on dude, ImmA google igbenedion's present address out for ya, then u can go take it out on him there, cuz i see no reason why u hitting 'em peeps from Edo on this issue, u, u who's talking, do u have control over the governor of your state?

P.S: don't even reply my post to b1tch about anything i've said, cUz that, i ain't cut out for. if u insist ImmA have to tell ya to talk to the hand, cUz trust me, if i say i care i'm lying.
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by macgozy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ mailmal: No one is interested in reading your biography. Mich' was only trying to get back @ You if You so claim to be a 5L student, rubbish was the only english word in your dictinary? try to be civil my dear.

Igbinedion is and will continue to be regarded as an insensible person who alot of people stole the mandate to make him the executive guvnor to beta the lot of many but all he cud do was siphon funds allocated to the state. let all Nigerian rise up and say no to corruption so as to move this country forward.

thanks
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by mailmalc(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2008
@Dual Core
Thx for dat.

@macgozy
OMG ! anoda gud for nuffin dude. I am not and in no way in support of Lucky's past deeds. If u go thru some of my previous post, u'll clearly see for urself . u can easily tell that this poster is just being so unrealistic.

What are you strong words for your stealing ex-governor Lucky Igbinedion, your ex-governor and his entire family who has taken your state back to pre-colonial era
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by oldie(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2008
naijawebe:

"IT’S A BLESSING TO DIE FOR A CAUSE, BECAUSE YOU CAN SO EASILY DIE FOR NOTHING",

Maybe when you come back from USA to lead the suicidal team, we shall join you!
We do not want to die for nothing in Nigeria, we want to live for something
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
naijawebe:

toyinrayo

What exactly do you consider proper english my dear?

what you wrote should not even be considered a proper english. . . .it's like you had nothing to do and you decided to post trash on the forum. . . embarassed
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by naijawebe(m): 4:53am On Jan 25, 2008
Toyin,

Is that your true age or it is made up? If that is your true age, need I say more! I will leave you with this to sleep over,

"MANNERS ARE LIKE ZEROES IN ARITHMETIC; THEY MAY NOT BE MUCH IN THEMSELVES, BUT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF ADDING A GREAT DEAL TO THE VALUE OF EVERYTHING ELSE"

mailmalc ,

Mr 500 level Engineering student.
You do not write like one, and I honestly think you also do not look like one.

May I beg your permission to read this through, and tell me what you think when you are done.

"HE WHO KNOWS, AND KNOWS HE KNOWS, HE IS WISE- FOLLOW HIM. HE WHO KNOWS, AND KNOWS NOT HE KNOWS, HE IS ASLEEP- WAKE HIM. HE WHO KNOWS NOT, AND KNOWS NOT. HE KNOWS NOT, HE IS A FOOL- SHUN HIM. HE WHO KNOWS NOT, AND KNOWS HE KNOWS, HE IS GENUINE AND LEARNING- BE COURAGEOUS AND PATIENT TO TEACH HIM
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by oldie(m): 6:46am On Jan 25, 2008
@poster
You are not helping your post by personalising responses
We should be magnanimous and mature enough to tolerate diverse comments
Otherwise do not start a thread!
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by invisible2(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2008
So after you all finish fighting yourselves, what are the simple suggestions you are leaving here to stop further looting of the states by even these present governors?
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by mailmalc(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2008
HE WHO KNOWS NOT, AND KNOWS NOT. HE KNOWS NOT, HE IS A FOOL- SHUN HIM
yeah u right and 'dat simply explains your idiotic personality so i'mma just ignore u. Cheers bro.

@toyinrayo
wats good dear?
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by tosinadeda: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2008
they will all pay for all there misdeeds
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by folahann(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2008
Don't even understand what's going on here
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by Eclairs: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2008
May God pay Lucky Igbinedion in a thousand fold, Surely, he wldnt get away with it. Apparently he's been caught by the EFCC. Dnt knw who true this is.
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by mailmalc(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2008
lets keep our fingers crossed and watch the downfall of the 'house of the igbinedions'.  They really embezzled the state's funds nd a very clear instance was the payment of their private workers from the states account. Damn ! Lucky should be scolded for that most especially.
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2008
naijawebe:

Toyin,

Is that your true age or it is made up? If that is your true age, need I say more! I will leave you with this to sleep over,

"MANNERS ARE LIKE ZEROES IN ARITHMETIC; THEY MAY NOT BE MUCH IN THEMSELVES, BUT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF ADDING A GREAT DEAL TO THE VALUE

so what you're trying to say is that you don't have any manners to other states, that's why you made such a ridiculous thread? ok, we understand, but such excuse is really really childish, there has to be more reasons to it than that. . . .or are you so undeveloped when it comes to using common sense?  bros, plz dnt let me come back to a reply i'll detest, because i'll be back to teach you in the area of "manners" you lack, i know, it'll be a tough job  kiss since, well, you don't have any of this so called "maners".

naijawebe:

Toyin,

shugomu (idiot), why would i make my age up? and plz, do say more, darling, this is my true age, let it out. or is it not shameful enough that a girl, this "age" is trying to clear up the flaws of your post, trying to make you see how ridiculously careless your grammatical skills were or how senseless and pointess the base of your thread IS? so, darl, plz, do so more so i can lavish you with more of my attention, na. don't be shy, spill more nonsense out, and see if i don't bash that snout of yours shut. . .hisses.
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by Tornadoz(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2008
@naijawebe
My friend you see the speck in your brothers eyes while refusing to remove the log in your eyes. Shame on you.
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by naijawebe(m): 5:49am On Jan 28, 2008
Toyinrayo,
It is time we call a truce. I know we are both discussing issues that affect s Nigeria, and should never have gone this far attacking ourselves. We want the best for a country of about 140 million people that was once considered the Lion of Africa, and which of course is the biggest black concentration in the World. It has always been my sworn principle never to get into a shouting match with a woman, because of the respect and love I have for my mother who passed on not too long ago, and it is a promise I intend to keep. My mother was my closest confidant and I hold her in high regard.
My intended post was not to create acrimony and confusion among bloggers but an informed discussion. Our country has been decimated by shameless politicians that stash Nigerian’s money in foreign countries. They frequent US and UK just to name a few, and see the good things that drives Nigerian citizens abroad: good roads, 24 hours supply of light and most of all good and wonderful schools. They go home and continue the looting.
I have also decided to call this truce due to the recent passing of Lucky Igbinedion’s mom. May her soul rest in Peace! Amen.
I now have my hand outstretched to you and those who consider my post offensive.
This is a wonderful forum created by an astute Nigerian for every Nigerian both Home and Abroad to discuss issues affecting Nigerian our country. We as Citizens of that country are the only ones that can change the behavior and mentality of our politicians. Remember “Tianamen Square” in China and the “Orange Revolution” in Ukraine. The protesters changed their countries for ever. I know both you and I have good intention for our country. We should never resolve into tearing ourselves apart, because we are aiming towards the same goal.
Toyinrayo and mailmac,
With this, let us bury the hatchet and hope for a better Nigeria where you and I will be happy and gracious to call HOME.
LONG LIVE NIGERIA!
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by ihesiajulo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2008
no no no angry angry angry angryabia state is the most UNDERDEVELOPED[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color] state no one should try to take that trophy from us ohh i beg i beg i beg
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by ogunsteedo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2008
What did you expect when Lucky Igbinedion and his father Chief Gabriel Igbinedion were junketing from one plane to another celebrating his father Gabriel's birthday all over the world?the dividend is what you are seeing in Edo state today,my village from etsako west LGA got the worst hit by embezzling some hundreds of millions of Naira that was approved to construct the road leading to my village,today there is no good road leading to my village.
I know there is nothing we the edo indigines can probably do to Lucky and his Father,but posterity will judge them all that contributed to the setback of Edo state,
Let's live them for God he will surely visit them,
What goes around comes around,those who knows Lucky very well will tell you he has not being a responsible person.
U no see im moustach like samanja grin grin grin sad sad sad
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by adamugo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2008
What did you expect when Lucky Igbinedion and his father Chief Gabriel Igbinedion were junketing from one plane to another celebrating his father Gabriel's birthday all over the world?the dividend is what you are seeing in Edo state today,my village from etsako west LGA got the worst hit by embezzling some hundreds of millions of Naira that was approved to construct the road leading to my village,today there is no good road leading to my village.
I know there is nothing we the edo indigines can probably do to Lucky and his Father,but posterity will judge them all that contributed to the setback of Edo state,
Let's live them for God he will surely visit them,
What goes around comes around,those who knows Lucky very well will tell you he has not being a responsible person.
You no see im moustach like samanja grin grin grin sad sad sad
Re: Igbinedion: Edo State Indigenes, "Shame On You"! by adamugo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2008
This last post is origially set y me mistakenling through ogunsteedot,therefore any reply should be set to adamugo ot ogunsteedot,apology for the little mistake sad sad sad.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Laws: Alms To Beggars, Loittering & Littering Can Lead To Jail! / Teenage Kidnappers On The Rampage / Jega Should Be Fired. Ddc Machines Are Substandard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.