Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? (27092 Views)

A Nairalander And Tiwa Savage. Are They Dating? (Picture) / Nas And Amy Winehouse (pics). Are They Dating? / Nigerian Celebrities Who Are They Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tiwa Savage is one of Nigeria’s most talented singers and songwriters.That she is beautiful is no news. She is an embodiment of sexiness and has a captivating aura and personality. Until recently Tiwa Savage had not been linked romantically with anyone, except if you count the rumoured -but - vehemently-denied relationship with Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy.

Is that is about to change? The Mavin first lady was seen at the Elite Model Look 2012 recently held in Lagos in company of her beau Manager Tee Billz, and the pair looked like an Item – eye witnesses say they both stepped
on the red carpet in style as they posed for photographs. Tiwa is usually alone on the red carpet so it really was a big deal this time, since she had company, as all attention quickly shifted to the couple, and the cameramen kept clicking away.

Tiwa Savage and her manger Tee Billz seemed to enjoy all the attention, and he may have used that opportunity to pass on
a message as she planted a soft kiss on Tiwa’s cheek, whose face lit up instantly. We’re told they did not spend a moment away from each other during the event and the after party. Is this a confirmation of what many have been suspecting? Or just an innocent PDA between two people who work very closely and are fond of each other? We’re eager to find out!

http://thenetng.com/news/tiwa-savage-and-manager-in-public-display-of-affectionare-they-officially-dating/
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
Pecking

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Goldieluks: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
Don't know her sha, but she looks pretty

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks: Don't know her sha, but she looks pretty
You don't know Tiwa Savage? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks: Don't know her sha, but she looks pretty
u dont no her? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Goldieluks: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
ItsModella:
You don't know Tiwa Savage? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I barely watch Nigerian ladies artists, that's why.
why the shock?? grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ladies, please lets just let this beef slide pleasecheesy

goldie, tiwa savage is a female music artist signed to don jazzy's mavin records..she sang hits like -KELE KELE LOVE, WITHOUT MY HEART and OMA GA which was featured in mavin records' album, SOLAR PLEXUS...she was also the black beauty that dr sid was chasing up and downgringringrin in his music video OVER THE MOON

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Goldieluks: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
lalaosky: Ladies, please lets just let this beef slide pleasecheesy

goldie, tiwa savage is a female music artist signed to don jazzy's mavin records..she sang hits like -KELE KELE LOVE, WITHOUT MY HEART and OMA GA which was featured in mavin records' album, SOLAR PLEXUS...she was also the black beauty that dr sid was chasing up and downgringringrin in his music video OVER THE MOON

Thanks for the break down Lala. I shall google her up to find out more. smiley smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by UjSizzle(f): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
They could just be putting up a show for the paparazzi. It's not uncommon.

Abeg no be by force to watch naija music babes. We all have our choice. I dnt even know who most male 9ja artists are sef except oldies.

Anyways Goldie if u're in 9ja then u shlda seen the new Pepsi billboard that's got wizkid and a lady on it.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by ikekings(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
What's with the hidden posts?

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Goldieluks: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
uj_sizzle: They could just be putting up a show for the paparazzi. It's not uncommon.

Abeg no be by force to watch naija music babes. We all have our choice. I dnt even know who most male 9ja artists are sef except oldies.

Anyways Goldie if u're in 9ja then u shlda seen the new Pepsi billboard that's got wizkid and a lady on it.

No am not in Nija, but i've seen some of wizkid videos.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by MissyB3(f): 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
I really thank you all for rendering this thread almost useless!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Basildon1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Missy_B: I really thank you all for rendering this thread almost useless!
Bless you for that comment! Typical Naija style! The ability to hide comments had to be over abused by a mod. Mod, you might as well close the thread while your itchy fingers are at it!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by MissyB3(f): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
Basildon1:
Bless you for that comment! Typical Naija style! The ability to hide comments had to be over abused by a mod. Mod, you might as well close the thread while your itchy fingers are at it!
Lol!
The damage was actually done by the fighters, not the mods.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Thanks for the break down Lala. I shall google her up to find out more. smiley smiley

@goldie, you are welcome mi lady
@uju, goldie is not in 9ja so i understand her point of view...i heard she is vacationing with prezzo...gringringringrin...
@ike, trust me, you dont wanna know the jabs and upper cuts contained in those hidden posts
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Mobinga: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
Who cares?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
LAME!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
Too many hidden posts! So what's the use commenting? Abeg Missy B,make you follow hide my post as I dey type finish. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Siga: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mobinga: Who cares?
A ma da fun e ooo....infact...thank u ....but i no go mind date the chick sha....not bad wink
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by shadrach77: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
is this the 'kele kele love' crooner ?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by slimming: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
God help them.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Ekans: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Even if they are dating?,how does that remove water from my flooded house eh?

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Tiwa Savage, girl after my heart kiss Goodluck to you darling if he's truly your beau.

Can't see his face na! I hope he's as cute as the Mr Kele kele lover.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne Small Mummy Meets Olamide, DJ Enimoney, Danny S, Cracked Them Up / Ini Edo Has A Fab Birthday Celebration Last Night , See Photos / Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.