Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (37976 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by RuuDie(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
I don't think I'd subscribe to asking her again and again. No way!

If indeed I have flaws why didn't she point them out while we were dating or tried to help me with correcting them or better yet, try her darnest to tolerate 'em - or isn't that the whole idea of "love"!?

Well, she can go look for her "Mr Perfect". . . whilst I go the other way in search of mine!
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Gracious10: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
RuuDie: I don't think I'd subscribe to asking her again and again. No way!

If indeed I have flaws why didn't she point them out while we were dating or tried to help me with correcting them or better yet, try her darnest to tolerate 'em - or isn't that the whole idea of "love"!?

Well, she can go look for her "Mr Perfect". . . whilst I go the other way in search of mine!

This is the problem: Men are VERY stubborn! The way u sound, even if she tired, u go gree? U guys should do something about this ur life destroying ego! If the next person says NO, u go move on to another and continue circling the walls of proposals. Sometimes u guys know what the probs are but refuse to fix. Anyways, its well. I will say the same for ladies. Am not one sided on this issue.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by promire2004(f): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
odoguigbo: I must to tell you that that my so called lady has no worth to claim my life for her refusal of my proposal to her. Why should I take Otapiapia cose of a mare woman that are boku in every where. My handsome question to you who had a decision to kill ur expensive self, is: When you are come to this macorosm were you born at same tunnel with her or did you take an oat in the spirit world that she must be the only woman you should live with? No! You met her one day and one day you same ganna meet another woman that will accept your proposal wf joy. Do not carry women's issue at head, they are not material!!!
........gbagaun!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by 2winxcom(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
i will let her be.if i am good for her, she wont refuse my proposal in the 1st place

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by eewule(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
IF YOU HAVE REALLY BEEN WITH HER FOR MANY YEARS THEN YOU WILL ALREADY KNOW IF SHE'S WAITING FOR YOU TO POP THE QUESTION, OR SHE IS NOT INTERESTED BUT JUST PASSING TIME WITH YOU !!!
SO I THINK: IN THE REAL WORLD, A GUY WITH AN OBSERVANT MIND WILL NEVER FIND HIMSELF IN THE SITUATION THAT YOU (THE POSTER) ARE DESCRIBING

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
ojubi: The replies from 80% of guys on this topic is absolutely disgusting and uncall for.
Have u ever treuly loved someone and feel that the whole of your life depends on them and without them u do not have a future?
Have u ever made plans for the future and those plans are customised with only one woman?
Have u ever looked in the world of women, and all u could see is only one woman?
Have u ever cried because of love?
If u ever answer any of this questions on the affirmative you will see a rejection of your marriage proposal as one of those issues we all as humans figth to get.
I dont know about you guys but many of us applied for admission and wrote jamb like 2 or 3 times before we were admited into d uni. We never gave up, did we?
Real men dont run away from responsibilities, or adversities, or problems, naither do we give up.
Here is what i will do:
I will seek to understand the reason for her refusal, if the problems lies with me i will work on my self ASAP and try again.
I will go to God in prayers believing in faith that if this is the woman he has bless me with, he will turn her face to me.
I ll figth untill i get what is mine cause nothing good comes easy.

I do not blame a lot of u boys for yo dumb comments here because u re not yet ready for marriage, hence u do not know the challenges involved in taking that impotant step of your life. So u think any woman goes.
And for the records not all girls are despirate for marriage. Some want u to wait untill they accomplish certain things bearing their fathers name. So wise up guys and stop disrespecting women.

Calm down my friend. Let me give you the bitter truth. If you date someone for anything longer than 1yr and you know you don't want to marry him yet you stay with the person hoping something will change then you are wasting your time. As a matter of fact, you are a selfish SOB. If you know your partner intends to have a long lasting relationship with you and you are not ready (either due to his behavior or your own personal reason) then the LOGICAL and MATURE thing to do is quit the relationship. Why would you reject someone and then expect him to make changes in his life and then come back and ask you again? You kids of nowadays are just idiots. I hate to say it but it needs to be said.

There is no such thing as a SOUL MATE or a PERFECT MATE or whatever arrant FANTASIES you kids of today manufacture in your heads. YOU CAN NEVER FIND A PERFECT MATCH. If you do not know the meaning of marriage, you better stop having relationships and stop wasting peoples time. MARRIAGE simply means COMPROMISE. You WILL NEVER FIND A PERFECT MATCH. On some days you will feel like taking a bullet for your wife and some days you will feel like throwing her off MT KILIMANJARO. It goes both ways too. If somebody refuses you once, the reason for that refusal will NEVER GO AWAY. If you think you can change and then eventually cajole her into accepting, your marriage is dead on arrival. 2-3 to 5 years down the line, you WILL BE FILING FOR DIVORCE. The stats are out there. Quit wasting your time on someone playing hard to get.

There is no guarantee that after you get her, it will last longer than 3days!!
There are tonnes of women out there looking for you and vice versa....There is no such thing as soul mates. Forget it. That's just your brain playing tricks on you. Also, all you smallies need to stop mentioning this ridiculous statement "my heart belongs to him/her" or "thats what my heart is telling me"..
Your HEART tells you absolutely nothing. All it does is PUMP BLOOD. Your BRAIN is what you should listen too because that is what initiates emotions,lust etc. If we listen to our brains, we won't be begging one guy/girl 5 times for marriage when there are others out there. If she/he doesn't want to marry you, move the hell on..Kapeesh

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by felucci(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
Then stop wasting time with her and look for another wife.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by AB10(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
Nothing is worth dieing for, move forward!
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2012
promire2004: ........gbagaun!!!!!!!!
@promire2004 u funny lol!!!!
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by oluezekiel(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2012
godonz.oki:
Wch gal will turn dwn a marriage proposal nw weyboyfrnd de scarce not to talk of potential husband ? If u we're turned dwn, jst smile n giv God praise 4 dat deliverance.
God's deliverance indeed...I can't stop laffin.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by oluezekiel(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2012
ojubi: The replies from 80% of guys on this topic is absolutely disgusting and uncall for.
Have u ever treuly loved someone and feel that the whole of your life depends on them and without them u do not have a future?
Have u ever made plans for the future and those plans are customised with only one woman?
Have u ever looked in the world of women, and all u could see is only one woman?
Have u ever cried because of love?
If u ever answer any of this questions on the affirmative you will see a rejection of your marriage proposal as one of those issues we all as humans figth to get.
I dont know about you guys but many of us applied for admission and wrote jamb like 2 or 3 times before we were admited into d uni. We never gave up, did we?
Real men dont run away from responsibilities, or adversities, or problems, naither do we give up.
Here is what i will do:
I will seek to understand the reason for her refusal, if the problems lies with me i will work on my self ASAP and try again.
I will go to God in prayers believing in faith that if this is the woman he has bless me with, he will turn her face to me.
I ll figth untill i get what is mine cause nothing good comes easy.

I do not blame a lot of u boys for yo dumb comments here because u re not yet ready for marriage, hence u do not know the challenges involved in taking that impotant step of your life. So u think any woman goes.
And for the records not all girls are despirate for marriage. Some want u to wait untill they accomplish certain things bearing their fathers name. So wise up guys and stop disrespecting women.
Haven't u heard abt God changing even the prepared patner he has for u? Even if she's God sent and refused ur proposal, I bet u God will make another lady available.
Isn't in the Bible where Jesus said if u ask these ones to stop praising me, I'll raise stones in their stead.
Bros, don't give ursef HBP cos of any lady o.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
vislabraye: This is a hypothetical question because its unlikely any thing like this can happen.
Its ridiculous for you to be daying a woman for many years and propose to her and she says no. It means she wants to be giving her product for free.
For her to agree to date you for long means she likes you. That is if she has not found another bobo.
I wonder what made you think that the girl has been giving "her product " to the guy. A relationship can also exist without sxx
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
:
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2012

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by noblegas2(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
Time and again! The best way to propose to your lady is by taking her on a boat cruise, when you get to the middle of the sea, then you propose to her and give her only 2 options, Marry me or Get out of my boat.......Works like magic cheesy grin
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Gracious10: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hotsophy: @op, if you answered "NO" to any of the above questions, then i can boldly tell you that you were/ are not in "any relationship" with the lady in question. A lady that has been dating you in truth and honesty will never turn down a marriage proposal. if only you will sit down and think back, you will see that the signs have been there but you refused to see. i'm sure she must have told you in one way or the other that she can not be your girlfriend but you kept on believeing that she will change her mind one day. i knw the next thing you will say now is that "your pastor told you that she is your wife". i think the best thing for you to do now is to move on with your life. she is not intrested in you. Also, you should examine your past,how many girls did you break their hearts in the past?. maybe it's karma at work

I like the Karma part but them no go hear LOL
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by agifted: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2012
lefulefu: pour petrol on ursef and light matches
ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by bollizee(f): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
onto the next one......
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
I've said this once. Before I propose I'll have a sniper waiting for her head-shot. I'll just whisper 'do it' into the mouthpiece when she say's 'no'.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by asema646(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Let her and move on with your life.....dere is no good reason of staying in d relationship any longer.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Mtsew.... See me see question.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Smallpastor(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
yes nw dat true if u got rejection dat does't mean the end of your lif nw so u gona be moving up ur lif

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.