Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) (9681 Views)

By PATENTED-BUSINESS Current Falkito Paps Are Earning 2.32% - 3% Daily Profit / The Best Forex System That Gives Consistent Daily Profit / How Does 50% Monthly And 10% Daily Profit Sound To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
UPDATED 2:23 PM 20/3/2015: I CHOSE TO POST ON BUSINESS, NOT ADVERTS angry

Here I'ma be working with a $-denominated live forex account with FXTM. Invested capital stands at USD 2,000, plus a USD 300 promotional bonus, making starting capital the total equity of USD 2,300.

Anything else that needs be known should already be known by the few I'll be inviting here (Champ, Uncle John, Jason Seaton, Mobolaji, umm...who else?). Meaning if it so happens that you kinda just stumbled upon this rather private space, you might wanna hit the road right back and take my thanks for stopping by with you.
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Toks2008(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
ziqqz: 1. This concerns me and me alone. In other words, this is all about me, myself and I.
2. This is a very LIVE Forex trading account.
3. The purpose of this thread is to put MY OWN Forex trading skills to the test, while being publicly accountable to myself.
4. The start-up capital of this experiment is US$1,200 (One thousand and two hundred dollars only).
5. My objective is to make anywhere from 5% to 10% daily turnover from every previous day's balance (See MS Excel chart below). This means, for example, that with a capital of US$1,200 this account's balance should be anywhere between US$3,183 @ 5% daily profits and US$8,447 @ 10% daily profits by the end of the trading month, etc. NOTE: 1 trading month = 4 trading weeks and 1 trading week = 5 trading days. This means 1 trading month = 20 trading days.
6. All trades executed, including profits and losses, WILL BE DISCLOSED here. For starters, a deposit of the capital has been made into the live trading account #816527 today the 15th of October, 2012 at 18:01 GMT (See MT4 chart below).
7. The MS Excel chart features calculated projections for this experiment @ 5% daily return on investment (ROI). The end of month projected balances are stated at the bottom of each month's column. For projections @ 10% daily profits, simply move one month ahead to get an estimate of expected turnover.
8. Let me restate in other words, this is NOT meant as a promotion of any trading strategy and/or skills. It is NOT a solicitation for anything whatsoever from anybody. Comments are welcome but not expected or required. In fact, if you happen to stumble upon this thread, I'll be grateful if you just read/observed and moved on. Thank you in advance.
9. This experiment is intended for profit-making projections brought to reality, hopefully. However, I cannot claim to be immune from losses. Indeed it is HIGHLY POSSIBLE that I can lose more than the invested capital. Therefore, I am not here to claim a guru status because I am really still a learner, always.
10. All comments I make here will be for my own consumption alone. I am not advising anyone to follow the trading strategies I may employ. This was, is, and will always be intended for personal training.

Just save yourself the stress by linking it up with myfxbook which is an excllent monitoring site just ideal for the purpose of showcasing just as you intended.

Just do your thing and everyone interested will follow up real time without having to go through the stress of posting anything here.

Hope you understand this.

Something like this: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/zombie-swing-ea/368753

Futhermore, i am not debunking your quest to make 5 or 10% daily but as long as you do not follow excelent money management then you need to be extremely careful as bad mm is likely to jettison your quest.

ziqqz: 8. Let me restate in other words, this is NOT meant as a promotion of any trading strategy and/or skills. It is NOT a solicitation for anything whatsoever from anybody. Comments are welcome but not expected or required. In fact, if you happen to stumble upon this thread, I'll be grateful if you just read/observed and moved on. Thank you in advance.
9. This experiment is intended for profit-making projections brought to reality, hopefully. However, I cannot claim to be immune from losses. Indeed it is HIGHLY POSSIBLE that I can lose more than the invested capital. Therefore, I am not here to claim a guru status because I am really still a learner, always.

My friend forget all these rhetoric, many people are noise makers in this business so for you to come here and have the boldness to make your trade activities open and transparent for people to observe is good enough and not just cut and paste lucky greens or sending baseless and unfounded complex chart paintings in the name of trading systems So forget all the stories of not soliciting and wat have you. If your strategy works out in about 3 months with no sad stiry, people will want the system and me inclusive because the best i can offer is 20/30% monthly with my intraday method.so just go ahead and do your thing. Reasonable and positively minded traders will definitely give you constructive ideas so at the long run whether you succeeed or not, no one will pull you down or cast negative aspersions on you.

Thi is my 5cents. I wish you success.
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
@toks2008
Dude! Where the hell have you been
Pls pls pls go to that forex trade alerts season 10 and let them know you aint me! You should read through the last 4 -5 pages i think I hear them accuse me of being you cos they say we write alike

Yo save me there abeg!
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Toks2008(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
ziqqz: @toks2008
Dude! Where the hell have you been
Pls pls pls go to that forex trade alerts season 10 and let them know you aint me! You should read through the last 4 -5 pages i think I hear them accuse me of being you cos they say we write alike

Yo save me there abeg!

Ziggs dont waste your time aswering those babies who just came accross fx trading and are galivanting due to the initial hype that will soon clear off from their eyes.

I have been on this forum several years before most of them ever knew about online fx trading. Furthermore as a matured man i have found out that most of these funny guys are far younger to me and it will be very embarring for me to continue to cope with their excesses so i had to leave that group though we have few matured traders making meaningful contribution.

I was informed by one of my trainees about the posts on that thread where someone was making an allegory of our posts and when i read it blieve me ziggs i laughed my heads off because i can imagine how funny some people can be spending time on merging posts rather than do something more constructive with their time. These guys will stirr up controversies and many of the contributors who usually attack you at the end will never see the initial confrontation but will rather join hands in bringing you down.

And when i read your comments, i can only wonder how similar we are in our ideologies and i think we should meet one on one.

What you are about to do now was actually done by me some months back wgere i was testing an intraday method im working on so believe me, what you are about to do will only make them believe more that your are toks reloaded.

But thank GOD i am not agreeing with you that 10% daily can be made consistently without complications so that they will know that we are not the same person.

1 Like

Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by wizecoder: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i laugh in boko haram...ooouch sorry alu......
mayday mayday ...damage control..... image repair mode activated... grin grin grin grin grin grin...tr more next time.....
haba we are not dumb nah....
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Mesilon(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
i no fit shout,see as person wan dash parabolic sar 1200 dolls...goodluck
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by rozayx5(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
wizecoder: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i laugh in boko haram...ooouch sorry alu......
mayday mayday ...damage control..... image repair mode activated... grin grin grin grin grin grin...tr more next time.....
haba we are not dumb nah....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Toks2008(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mesilon: i no fit shout,see as person wan dash parabolic sar 1200 dolls...goodluck

In as much as some people believe we reason alike, i must say we differ on tis one. But who knows, maybe the guy has something up his sleeve and might just be able to make 5/10% daily.

I will still advice that you takes things slow ziggz. The problem is that fx trading ordinarily is a big money business. But because many Nigerian traders have small equity so when you talk about 10/20% monthly return, someone trading with 1k will see 200usd profit in a month as vry small while someone trading with 100k ud will see 20k usd profit as too scary. This is the fact.
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by raycolz84: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
Toks2008 where the heck have you been, we have been missing all your plenty grammar
at season 10 of the forex trading alert
please come back home
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by erniok(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
so many people want to pick up unnecessary fights. toks long time.
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
Day 1: +10% ROI

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
Account Balance...

Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
NOTE: Tomorrow is looking like it might be one of those days where market action/volatility will be underwhelming. Except for GBPUSD, it seems like there won't be a lot for fundamental traders to cheer about, and their technical counterparts will certainly have the advantage in terms of reaping from the market tomorrow.

In any case, I'm really not looking forward to the expected long-suffering of scraping 5 - 10% from such a possibly dull day of market activity. So, with today's 10% banked already, I'm thinking I might as well step on the accelerator once again. Heaven willing, I may make tomorrow's 10% today! And then just have a laid-back day tomorrow, watching just in case it does not turn out to be as dull as I'm anticipating.

Wow, 20% in one day may mean stretching my luck, but I'll invoke the supreme power of money management, and accept any consequent losses. Yup. I just might end the day with less than the 10% profit I've already banked. Or I'm gonna be well on my way to 20% today and take a mini-day off tomorrow! Either way, I'm straight.
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
Day 2: Well. it's actually still Day 1 but, just as I challenged myself in the note immediately above, I managed to make tomorrow's 10% today!
Therefore while I still expect a slow and dull market tomorrow, the task ahead has already been accomplished and I will be sipping beers and watching movies all through tomorrow instead.
I may peep into the market every now and then though to see if I can scrape some more profits.

DAY 2: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
day 2 continued...

DAY 2: 10% ROI banked. Again. So it's effectively 20% profit made today. Thank goodness.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by seunfly: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2012
Hi ziqqz

i have tried forex trading before around 2006,2007 and 2008, but seems all trading platform then are just waiting for we Nigerians to invest, make profit and then we will not be able to withdraw the money, also any time we make attempt to withdraw it's like we have open gate for lose because any trade we attempt after that time is lose for us this made me to suspect that they usualy put us in simulating trade.

ZIQQZ how long have you been trading? Also have withdraw without difficulties? If yes please tell which platform you are using and precedure. Cos i will like to try it again.
Thanks
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2012
seunfly: Hi ziqqz

i have tried forex trading before around 2006,2007 and 2008, but seems all trading platform then are just waiting for we Nigerians to invest, make profit and then we will not be able to withdraw the money, also any time we make attempt to withdraw it's like we have open gate for lose because any trade we attempt after that time is lose for us this made me to suspect that they usualy put us in simulating trade.

ZIQQZ how long have you been trading? Also have withdraw without difficulties? If yes please tell which platform you are using and precedure. Cos i will like to try it again.
Thanks

There are no trading platforms that are discriminatory by nationality. At least none that I know of. Many Nigerian forex traders, like me especially, are usually greedy and irrational when it comes making sound trading and money management decisions. Inevitably, the consequence of such traits are all too known: big-time losses and the transfer of blame...

I've been trading only since 2009, and my first and only broker has been Alpari (UK). I have no complaints about this broker. I have never, NEVER had a problem with withdrawals. In fact, when I place a withdrawal order, I immediately log in to my online banking account to watch for when the funds come in. I don't know about Nigerian banks, but it takes as little as 20 - 30mins. for the wire transfer to reflect in my US bank account. I also remember some of my lucky consecutive days of trading when I made thousands of $s and I was so excited that I was withdrawing on a daily basis. Except for the standard charge of about $25 which I lose when i withdraw, everything goes well between me and my broker in that regard.

PS: I registered with Alpari UK while in Nigeria, as a Nigerian, and all my registration documents are of Nigerian origin. So I don't think brokers discriminate against Nigerians. You can check out their website and read through procedures involved in opening a live account. Hope this helps.

Good luck!
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2012
The trade today so far...

Will be back with the end result later...

Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by fxjohn2: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nobody should attempt to make more than 100% monthly profit. A word is enough for the wise. I am a king in forex i have traded for five years. I cannot fail to make 100% monthly without risk, but anything more than that may not work.
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2012
fxjohn2: Nobody should attempt to make more than 100% monthly profit. A word is enough for the wise. I am a king in forex i have traded for five years. I cannot fail to make 100% monthly without risk, but anything more than that may not work.

ANALOGY: "Nobody should attempt to beat Usain Bolt's record. A word is enough bla bla bla... He is the fastest man on the planet he has been running since inside his mama's womb. Bla bla bla... any attempt to beat that record may lead to leg amputation"

I believe your benchmark monthly 100% can be improved upon.

Thank you, sir.

1 Like

Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by fxjohn2: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hmm. Well i multiply my account even upto 5times in 2 months and i can make 200% monthly but that is becos i am a veteran who knows when to stand aside and Watch the market and eventually trade bankable and risk free trade setups with heavy lots. Fibonacci levels on 1hr and 4hr are my specialty. But i will never tell anyone to target more than 100% a month for obvious reasons.
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
I'd suggest you be careful, lest someone finds your words here and figures that empty barrels make the loudest noise.
You've claimed veteran. Great. You've also claimed to have been trading for 5 years. Awesome. You even specified your specialties. Wow.
But as you beat your chest, kindly consider the possibility that just where all these your accolades stop, may be the starting point of the person who you have attempted to offer your generous advise.
You do not know me, brah.
I rest my case.
Good luck with your future trades!
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by fxjohn2: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
haha! I am not advicing the poster and i have never wanted to advice anyone who already has a working system. My advice is for those new traders or those who may want to become forex traders. If any of such people see my posts let them heed my words. i strongly advice them to set modest targets if they want to succeed in forex
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by bond777(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Bros u no trade 2day?
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
Well, I committed to posting daily, whether I profit or lose.

The long and short of the story is that I started on Tuesday morning with $1,200. I hit $1,700+ by Thursday. And I'm ending the week with $900+. Technically I've lost about $800 since yesterday, and about $300 of my capital since Tuesday. It's sad, but I've accepted my losses because they are simply part of the game.

I had a bashing yesterday. I admit that I got really greedy and attempted to achieve much more than my daily target of 10% ROI. As of yesterday, I had effectively hit my target for the week. But, no. I refused to either take profit and run, or quit trading when I should have stopped. Hence, the markets brutalized me real bad and I feel not so good right now. Still I will keep to my commitment of disclosure even if I don't feel like.

Seriously, right now I feel like vengeance will be mine next week! That may not be the right attitude though to carry into the new trading week ahead. I guess I'll just chill out a bit, reflect on my mistakes and greed, and restrategize for next week. Thankfully, I have not bashed my entire account.

Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by seunfly: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
ziqqz:

There are no trading platforms that are discriminatory by nationality. At least none that I know of. Many Nigerian forex traders, like me especially, are usually greedy and irrational when it comes making sound trading and money management decisions. Inevitably, the consequence of such traits are all too known: big-time losses and the transfer of blame...

I've been trading only since 2009, and my first and only broker has been Alpari (UK). I have no complaints about this broker. I have never, NEVER had a problem with withdrawals. In fact, when I place a withdrawal order, I immediately log in to my online banking account to watch for when the funds come in. I don't know about Nigerian banks, but it takes as little as 20 - 30mins. for the wire transfer to reflect in my US bank account. I also remember some of my lucky consecutive days of trading when I made thousands of $s and I was so excited that I was withdrawing on a daily basis. Except for the standard charge of about $25 which I lose when i withdraw, everything goes well between me and my broker in that regard.

PS: I registered with Alpari UK while in Nigeria, as a Nigerian, and all my registration documents are of Nigerian origin. So I don't think brokers discriminate against Nigerians. You can check out their website and read through procedures involved in opening a live account. Hope this helps.

Good luck!

thanks
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
So far, today. Tryna get my capital back... <$100 to go!

Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
Recovery complete! And a few extra bucks to top it off. Still trading though. Here's progress made so far...

Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! 50% profit today!
Okay. I think I'll close shop now. Tomorrow - beginning from midnight when Obama and Romney count the minutes until they start to trade jabs - is another promising day for further 'pipping'.
Given the painful losses I suffered at the close of last week, I can confess that I was very cautiously out for outright vengeance, so as to retrieve my full capital and possibly some of the profits I made last week.
With 50% profit made on my balance from last Friday (Bal. $900 + Today's ROI about $450), I can breath a huge sigh of relief. For now.
See y'all tomorrow.

Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
Incredible trading i wish i could be this lucky when I trade. Pls show us the way wat strategy do you use sir
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by deloon(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2015
Tomorrow is the first day of May 2015. Are you going to keep up with this?
cc: ziqqz
Re: Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015) by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2015
deloon:
Tomorrow is the first day of May 2015. Are you going to keep up with this?

cc: ziqqz

Most certainly. The specific date isn't certain cos I've been on the road. I'll be returning to base in the next few days so I can focus squarely on the business at hand.

But wait o... "deloon" vex not but I don't remember that I know or invited you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday / Laptop For All Nigerians: Buy A Brand New Laptop For As Low As N14,000 Guaranteed / Quality MAGIC MUGS With Sublimation Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.