Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,942 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu (18715 Views)

PDP Sets Up 9-man Committee On Mimiko’s Defection / Pdp Raises Panel On Mimiko’s Defection / Did Tinubu Bribe Ayo Salami: If He Spent Millions Of Pounds On Mimiko? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
john kay: This man has spoiled Ekiti for us no employment, retrenchment everyday, no bursary 4 student, scholarship has become history in Ekiti ..what do they want again 70Percent of youth are jobless. Ondo if u fall to this trap it will not be funny

Sad,Too bad...
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Aussie(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
saxywale:

Sad,Too bad...
Then you all shuld go ahead and vote for PDP or LP.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by cheatguy1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
1million pounds u go still loose 100million pounds because i know say u go still go appeal court and election tribunal after d election grin grin grin grin
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mimiko your time is up

Aketo na him we want
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by ultimate4lovers(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
Dis tinubu of a man is nothin bt a first class idiot...*foolish old man*

1 Like

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Aussie(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
cheat_guy: 1million pounds u go still loose 100million pounds because i know say u go still go appeal court and election tribunal after d election grin grin grin grin

Block head you are. Many will never listen and take to corrections. Olodo gbogbo.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Biggyd2: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
Never believed in these political parties. They are one and the same in my opinion. But my problem is with the way they are mentioning money like say na wota. I beg where dem get dis kain moni sef? And why do some people want to convert this into a tribal thread? Na wa o.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by otunbacymbal(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2012
South west has to move forward, Ondo State is the only impediment because of LP

ACN has developmental programs for the entire southwest, such will never be possible If LP is the only outside party.

Ondo, wise up, how can we have universality of developments in the south west when LP will never cooperate with ACN programs, remember united we are very powerful, divided we are nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Shadydamsel(f): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
[b][/b][[i][/i]q[color=#990000][/color]uote author=sammy329]Former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu has claimed that he supported Ondo State Governor Olusegun Mimiko with millions of pounds in cash during the legal battle to reclaim his mandate after the 2007 election in the state.

Tinubu made the allegation during the Redemption Rally organised by the Action Congress of Nigeria in Akure to mobilise support for the party’s candidate in Saturday’s governorship election, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu.

The ACN leader said Mimiko was economical with the truth when he claimed that he did not receive money from him while the battle lasted.

Tinubu, who quoted copiously from the Holy Bible while addressing the people, insisted that he gave money and vehicles to Mimiko as part of his contribution.

He said, “Mimiko claimed that I did not spend money when he had problems with his mandate, this is not true. It is a lie. He came to me and begged me to support him, rolling on the ground.

“He (Mimiko) claimed that Wole Olanipekun was there when we were planning the strategy, this is not correct. Rotimi Akeredolu was among the lawyers we organised for him.

“He collected money from me. I spent millions of pounds sterling but he betrayed me. It was Yemi Osinbajo who travelled to Israel and other countries to arrange the experts that helped him prosecute the case.

“People warned me not to help him because of his antecedents of being a serial traitor. He betrayed Adebayo Adefarati, Olusegun Agagu, and Chief Olusegun Obasanjo among others, but I still helped him.

“Mimiko has called me a godfather, yes, I am a positive godfather and even, god fatherism is biblical and that is why Christians refer to God as their father.

“I play god-fatherism in the South-West for the good of our people. My godfatherism is for progress, it is for mentoring. I have brought development to Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Lagos, Edo and Ogun states and the people are better for it.”

Tinubu condemned the mega school concept of the Mimiko administration, saying the schools were not meant for a low populated state like Ondo.

He said, “Mega school is not meant for Ondo. You don’t have the population. The mega school concept can only work in places like Lagos which is densely populated.

“Mimiko is just deceiving you with his mega school idea. It cannot work. We build millennium schools in Lagos where we have thousands of children. What you have in Ondo is a deceit.”

The ACN National Leader said Ondo would lose a lot if the people refused to put an ACN government in place through their votes on Saturday.

[/quote] Who sent u talk as if naa ur hard earned money u dey spent. No be nigeria money u dey spent so y u come day complain?
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Shadydamsel(f): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
[b][/b][[i][/i]q[color=#990000][/color]uote author=sammy329]Former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu has claimed that he supported Ondo State Governor Olusegun Mimiko with millions of pounds in cash during the legal battle to reclaim his mandate after the 2007 election in the state.

Tinubu made the allegation during the Redemption Rally organised by the Action Congress of Nigeria in Akure to mobilise support for the party’s candidate in Saturday’s governorship election, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu.

The ACN leader said Mimiko was economical with the truth when he claimed that he did not receive money from him while the battle lasted.

Tinubu, who quoted copiously from the Holy Bible while addressing the people, insisted that he gave money and vehicles to Mimiko as part of his contribution.

He said, “Mimiko claimed that I did not spend money when he had problems with his mandate, this is not true. It is a lie. He came to me and begged me to support him, rolling on the ground.

“He (Mimiko) claimed that Wole Olanipekun was there when we were planning the strategy, this is not correct. Rotimi Akeredolu was among the lawyers we organised for him.

“He collected money from me. I spent millions of pounds sterling but he betrayed me. It was Yemi Osinbajo who travelled to Israel and other countries to arrange the experts that helped him prosecute the case.

“People warned me not to help him because of his antecedents of being a serial traitor. He betrayed Adebayo Adefarati, Olusegun Agagu, and Chief Olusegun Obasanjo among others, but I still helped him.

“Mimiko has called me a godfather, yes, I am a positive godfather and even, god fatherism is biblical and that is why Christians refer to God as their father.

“I play god-fatherism in the South-West for the good of our people. My godfatherism is for progress, it is for mentoring. I have brought development to Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Lagos, Edo and Ogun states and the people are better for it.”

Tinubu condemned the mega school concept of the Mimiko administration, saying the schools were not meant for a low populated state like Ondo.

He said, “Mega school is not meant for Ondo. You don’t have the population. The mega school concept can only work in places like Lagos which is densely populated.

“Mimiko is just deceiving you with his mega school idea. It cannot work. We build millennium schools in Lagos where we have thousands of children. What you have in Ondo is a deceit.”

The ACN National Leader said Ondo would lose a lot if the people refused to put an ACN government in place through their votes on Saturday.

[/quote] Who sent u talk as if naa ur hard earned money u dey spent. No be nigeria money u dey spent so y u come day complain?
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by alausasamuel: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2012
The people of Ondo have eyes to see, so let them decide for themselves
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by jamace(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
Hmnn. A man boasting openly of donating huge sum of money to help rig an election? Only in Naija. angry sad

By the way, why has Tinubu not used his looted wealth to make his looks a bit like a humanbeing?. Sincerely, any time I see him on TV, I see a chimpanzee and I immediately remember Darwin and his evolution theory.sad sad

1 Like

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=50pt]NL is f00l of sup1dity.

you ACN GOONS are on 24hr call to defend ur godfather at all cost , but the truth about this sh1t is that you will be f00led at the end.

magga[/size]

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2012

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
a reason to wipe the filth out of this world.

hitler would be glad that his mein kamph is really a working formulae

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2012

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by johnkay1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
Angel na wa 4 you, ask google about fayose why efcc arrest him when he wanted to travel with Goke
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=40pt]destined to fail[/size]

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
acn b@stards

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=30pt]your day will come, jut like every dog.

u thief![/size]

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
f00ls

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=50pt]bast@rd niggaz. barbaric niggaz. God forbidden niggaz. may u continue ur downward spiral.
farrk why am i partly u?

f00ls[/size]

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2012

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=30pt]enjoy ur civil war[/size]

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
u id10ts think this is a joke...

people will die and have their a55 torn

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=30pt]lagos 2013[/size]

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=40pt]Abuja 2014[/size]

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2012
[size=30pt]happy new year January 1st 2015[/size]

say hello to my new friend

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
9ja cops use this... AK100 ...B1TCHES

LEARN HOW TO USE ONE

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
farkin id10ts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail / Photos From Governor Umar Ganduje's Inauguration / The World Is Watching Presidential Election Petition Tribunal - PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.