Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu (18697 Views)

PDP Sets Up 9-man Committee On Mimiko’s Defection / Pdp Raises Panel On Mimiko’s Defection / Did Tinubu Bribe Ayo Salami: If He Spent Millions Of Pounds On Mimiko? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by johnkay1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
eGuerrilla: [img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ5HSv0ck9WC9NC1JB7x3F4qb24pkdieCNyT5vGsgpa5m-RhBrAw[/img]

And there you have it folks, in his very own words...
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by GhostFaceKiller: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=john kay][/quote]

more like ...

Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by nairaman66(m): 1:04am On Oct 17, 2012
Tinubu- Ur mata don tire me!
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by nairaman66(m): 1:05am On Oct 17, 2012
@Tinubu- Ur mata don tire me! Na only small boys dey claim Godfather.. How u wan call OBJ na?
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by pastormmadu(m): 3:40am On Oct 17, 2012
No be d same god-fatherism Åηϑ over spending that ACN will always criticise Obasanjo Åηϑ PDP for Tinubu ȋ̝̊̅§ now coming out openly 2 claim he does...bt his own ƒσя d good Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡f his people Åηϑ Obasanjo Åηϑ PDP own ƒσя d bad Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡f d people. Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣k God it ȋ̝̊̅§ coming out clear. ACN wiLl be d worst iπ presidency, they aя̩̥̊ε only making noise now cos they aя̩̥̊ε not opportuned. Let them keep deceiving their ppl iπ d name Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡f their tribe party.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by corexe: 4:13am On Oct 17, 2012
Aussie: I am surprised at all the comments here. I watched the rally live on the nta yesterday and Tinubu never said he spent millions of GBP on Mimiko's legal battle. He only said he gave Mimiko money and cars towards to prosecution of the legal battle against Agagu. I stand to be corrected here. Don't know where Punch got thier GBP from.
Mr Man, you don't know what you are saying, PUNCH of all newspapers cannot quote Tinubu out of context. Punch is ACN's official newspaper
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2012
corexe:
Mr Man, you don't know what you are saying, PUNCH of all newspapers cannot quote Tinubu out of context. Punch is ACN's official newspaper
Thats not really true. I think its actually The Nation Newspaper.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by komek(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2012
PeterKbaba: You and this your childish garri market stunts, dont u get tired of talking about it(Abi na garri u dey sell)... cant you just go put on your tv and watch cartoon.
He is becoming dry, don't worry soon, his fellowers will come here and rain insults on him.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by boolet: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2012
Millions of pounds which he gathered with theft. Just passing jare.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by degbolahan(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2012
It's very sad that Nigeria politicians are shameless. Imagine Mimiko and Tinubu washing their laundry in public
shame on u ooo .........!!! It's very sad that Nigeria politicians are shameless. Imagine Mimiko and Tinubu washing their laundry in public
shame on u ooo .........!!!
It's very sad that Nigeria politicians are shameless. Imagine Mimiko and Tinubu washing their laundry in public
shame on u ooo .........!!!
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2012
A shameless thief rubbing it in our face of how he spent our stolen wealth!
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
kabiesy:

You and your tribes are thieves, I don't blame u I blame those who do not value what they av God bless yoruba with human resources but jealous made them ignore their people are you talking in Business,Politics,academic,religion,entertainment,culture and many like that some yoruba have no respect for their leaders for example look at IBB today their people still loyal to him compare to OBJ and again if Igbo can produce people like OBJ,Gani,Fela,Awo,Abiola,Adenuga,Adeboye,T.b .Joshua,Oyedepo,Tinubu,Ajasin,Akande lo bee their tribe would not where they are today,So stop go against Yoruba leader.

Eight years ago Tinubu poss like Awolowo in his mind following Awolowo indelible footprint that remain on sand of time but today its obvious to many of you and why can you leave him for us in Ondo State every good thing is money and favor from God since the beginning of the World.

ASIWAJU MAJOLO A N WEHIN E
Baba re-invest jare Aketi would not betray you lae lae heheheeeeeee

ds is d kind of mentality dat has kept us in perpetual bondage...sadly 90% of nigerians have it.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by alakem(f): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
It is only in Nigeria ppl brag about such stupid acts.u spent so much money?from where?how much was ur salary when u were d governor?am sure after spending such huge amount you have excess too.OLE!!! When ppl are surffering.u shld be arrested.evn whn u were d governor what exactly did u do.
Re: I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu by walezy14(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
Sincerely speaking, there is nothing wrong in political godfatherism. This has been in the system long ago during Nigeria first republic. No candidate can come out solely without the backing of notable, experienced and money-bag politicians. If Mimiko knew he could fight the war against Agagu, why did he go to Asiwaju Tinubu for financial and godfatherism backing. I think he should have gone to commercial banks for loan. Now that he got what he needed to actualise and reclame his mandate in a crook way( series of forged security reports), i think the best thing is to dance to the tune of tinubu. In nigeria politics, nothing goes for nothing. Lets call a spade a spade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency / EFCC Goes After Patience Jonathan’s Assets / Makinde Lied! Atiku Was Among The 1st Commiserate With The Govt & People Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.