Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized (13006 Views)

Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) / Throwback Pic Of Stephen Keshi, Peter Rufai, Others In The 80s / Ex-Nigerian Boxer, Ayodele Peters Lives In Abject Poverty [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by YuzedoII: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2012
DODO MAYANAAAAA! embarassed

Nobody from the Super Eagles of 94 - 98 deserves to suffer! sad
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by rennylaw(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2012
Get well Dodo Mayana
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by Intrepid1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
miteolu:

You a Prat

And you are an insensitive, offensive, irritating, barely-literate wh.ore-monger.
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
How do i send my tribute to the family so that it would be included in the burial brochure............dodo rest in peace..
From a concerned igbo boy
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by samobe: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
I wish him quick recovery,the lord will strengthen him IJN amen
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
Quick recovery, get well soon.
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by Clemzy16(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
Get well soon Keeper Peter Rufai
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by miteolu(m): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
Intrepid!:

And you are an insensitive, offensive, irritating, barely-literate wh.ore-monger.

Usted es la persona estúpida en el mundo que he conocido en nairaland
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by ochukoccna: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
The ex-international’s mother, Christiana, died last week, and that has left him devastated.
Its painful to love beings death can touch cry cry
Death and birth are the two constants for life on earth here
Peter Rufai, take heart and come back alive and stronger
Come back Dodo Mayana cool cool
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by naturalwaves: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
Fikzzy:

Nop....he is not. He stil analyses soccer on dstv.
Thanks.I just confirmed online.
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by naturalwaves: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
ogbeche77:
Help me as am oooo... Dosu that still frequents in Super sport studio

That guy must really be a MAD COW. Maybe he doesn't know the meaning of what he wrote. There is nothing wrong with Dosu Joseph.He is in perfect shape.
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by OmoAlata(f): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
Intrepid!:

You are a bast.ard.

Courtesy please cool
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
Dodo mayana...Ruffy, trust u will bounce back like a reboud blocked ball by ur golden glove...we love u bros
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by Venchy: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
Dodo Mayana ....what a goalie ....I sincerely wish him quick recovery.

Our FUCKING NFF or whatever they are been called, as far as I'm concerned I only recognise NFA. but they are all Thieves, full if FAT.

I'll suggest that he should be transfer abroad because our THIEF LEADERS have all the privilege of overseas treatment with our money without doing Bleep hole and P Rufai deserve more because he has represents the nation in a positive way, bringing smile and unity to every part of the nation.
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by Trachea: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]get well soon bros. we still need you.
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by frankcimc(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
Get well soon bros,we dey pray for you sir. You will Live!
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by Remzolution: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
It is not yet ur time man, so get up and b strng!
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by Sagamite(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
Devastated that your 78 year old mother died?

You want her to live forever?
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by COOLDUN: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
I wish you a very speedy recovery the Nigeria best goal keeper. Dodo Mayana take heart for the death of your lovely mother, she is with the lord. Come back to life because we still need people like you, who made Nigerians and Africa happy and proud. Anything bad that will happen to you should go to the Nigeria National Assembly and Senate to take many legislooters. or Aso rock and fill his container with the never do wells quack politicians there !!!
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by ichidodo: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
MY FOOTBALL IDOL......I.E AFTER RASHIDI YEKINI.GET WELL SOON.
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by MadCow1: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
naturalwaves:
Is Dosu Joseph dead?

My bad.. I know he had an accident.. Thought he died or something.. Wait o!!

So we've had

Peter Rufia;
Ike Shorunmu
Joseph Dosu
&
Enyeama

Is anyone missing?!
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by 2winxcom(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
DODO MAYANA, WISH U QUIKE RECORVERY
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by sylve11: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2012
Get well soon Peter Rufai! sad cool
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by diehard1: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
miteolu: If NFA should give him superb appointment now now he will get up fast from sick bed
Don't make fun of every situation
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by Roon9(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
naturalwaves:
Is Dosu Joseph dead?
Bros Πσ mind D̶̲̥̅̊ goat jor
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by MadCow1: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
Roon9:
Bros Πσ mind D̶̲̥̅̊ goat jor

Your Mama na goat.. You no see were I explain myself abi.. Ewu Gboko angry
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by naturalwaves: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2012
Mad Cow:

My bad.. I know he had an accident.. Thought he died or something.. Wait o!!

So we've had

Peter Rufia;
Ike Shorunmu
Joseph Dosu
&
Enyeama

Is anyone missing?!

He had an accident in 1996 in his Benz car after Nigeria's Olympic triumph. It was a back related injury. He is so lucky to even be walking. I guess he was adviced to stop anything that could strain his back such as goal keeping and that was the end of his footballing career.He had to go back to his books (Thank God he went to school before the accident).He is still alive. Thank God!
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by jpworld(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
Peter Rufai, i wish u quick recovery. To remind u, the MTN street soccer funds, ur grouped in that office is sitting on, all of you will never know peace.

If u know what it takes for those players to travel every part of Lagos to participate in ur stipu-d tournament, and when they win something from the tournament, u keep posting them. and refuse to pay them..

Y most ex-internationals are wicked? Y frustrate the upcoming young players? Y destroy the system for your selfish interest?

Ask Augustine Egquavoen, what his life look like after duping many youngsters in Benin.
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by dioman: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
Wishing him a quick recovery...
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by Adenex3051(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2012
Peter,you will not die in jesus name.i read psalm 35 for you.
Re: Ex-Nigerian Goalkeeper Peter Rufai Is Hospitalized by dimeji2009dj(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
Donalð Genes: May God protect him,nothing will happen to him guys as far as I serve the living God
amen ooooooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Is More Mature Than Neymar - Barcelona Legend Xavi / Even Messi Will Struggle At Manchester United - Paul Scholes / Female Bodybuilders Before And After - Affects Of Steriods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.