Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

D Girl @ D Office - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / D Girl @ D Office (859 Views)

Married, But Has The Hots For Me @ D Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Girl @ D Office by Joey82(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2008
She started work just two weeks ago
she is pretty, dark, tall, gentle, infact all d good looks.
she is everything i want in a girl.
but my boss wants her too, he's married anyway,
he's told me not to toil with her,
but we're attracted to each other, we're already so close that my boss is getting suspicious, if i go ahead with her, i might risk loosing my job, but how can i avoid her, cos i love her dearly,
dont just know what to do.
Re: D Girl @ D Office by jody(f): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2008
hi,
I know how you feel , there is nothing you can do but you need to be smart about any move you make. If the girl really loves you, you two can have an affair outside the company without you boss finding out i.e you both most keep the affair secret this may difficult but can be done. But bros if you know you can't do this don't even go there at all be cos i have seen cases in my office that staff are been set up by their boss be cos of one girl this will later result to dismissal of such staff. So be wise
Re: D Girl @ D Office by goldboy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2008
Joey

this is serious but also simple, but b4 we start talking, are u sure she likes u, mere attraction may not be enof, also wat if she was hired by ur boss for this purpose, u know what i mean.

if God wants it to work, he will make a way, but u must be ready to sacrifice ur job, so technically and realistically be on the look out now, "in case of incasity" . First win her love but be determined, and just do ur job normally, dont allow ur boss see any loophole to charge u and be careful of office romance ooooo,

talk to u later
Re: D Girl @ D Office by oyeleyegb: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2008
NA WA FOR U O, NA THE GIRL U DEY WAIT FOR BEFORE JUST 2 WKS OF RESUMPTION, U AND UR OGA CAN TURN THE OFFICE TO AN HOTEL SO THAT U CAN EMPLOY GIRLS THAT U CAN START FALLING INLOVE IT IN JUST 2 WKS

ARE U SURE U GUYS ARE SERIOUS IN THAT UR OFFICE AT ALL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE NAME OF THAT UR OFFICE

ADVICE: TAKE YUR WK SERIOUS because IF UR OGA CATCH U U STAND THE RISK OF LOOSING UR WORK, because OF WMAN CAN U IMAGINE, WAKE UP BROS.
Re: D Girl @ D Office by tboy1(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2008
@ Poster

Women will always come and go, and since u can fall in love in 2 weeks then more women will come and Go.You need to take your work seriously and don't let a lady distract u from your career.

I still can't believe u said you love her dearly just after 2 weeks, to me i think that is called Infatuation.
Re: D Girl @ D Office by soapdish(f): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2008
@ poster
You really should be concentrating on your job instead of thinking of what is in between the legs of a girl that just started working in your office, it can cost you your job.

I believe you are wise enough to know that jobs are scarceoooooooooo smiley smiley
Re: D Girl @ D Office by stephen2(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2008
USE YOUR HEAD BOY,ARE YOU THERE TO WORK OR LOOK AT LADIES

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT,IF YOU ARE THERE TO LOOK AT LADIES,THEN GO AHEAD AND FRIEND THE LADY,BUT BE READY TO LOOSE YOUR JOB OOO!

BUT IF YOUR THERE TO WORK,THEN DO THAT AND KEEP YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT UP,WHEN TIME FOR MARRIAGE REACH,BE REST ASSURED THAT YOUR GONNA GET A GOOD WIFEY MATERIAL AND NOT JUST THE BEAUTY ALONE, OKAY

(1) (Reply)

Two Women On Top Of Me O! / Your First Experience At Work Or At A New Work Place!. / What Kind Of Business Can A Women Invest In?....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.