Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods (11263 Views)

We Have Some Good And Bad News About Periods / Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods / Ladies Why Do We Poo When Our Periods Just Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by ektbear: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2012
I found this absolutely hilarious:

Hi , as a man I must ask why you have lied to us for all these years . As a child I watched your advertisements with interest as to how at this wonderful time of the month that the female gets to enjoy so many things ,I felt a little jealous. I mean bike riding , rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn't I get to enjoy this time of joy and 'blue water' and wings !! Dam my penis!! Then I got a girlfriend, was so happy and couldn't wait for this joyous adventurous time of the month to happen .....you lied !! There was no joy , no extreme sports , no blue water spilling over wings and no rocking soundtrack oh no no no. Instead I had to fight against every male urge I had to resist screaming wooaaahhhhh bodddyyyyyyfooorrrmmm bodyformed for youuuuuuu as my lady changed from the loving , gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin. Thanks for setting me up for a fall bodyform , you crafty bugger

https://www.facebook.com/Bodyform/posts/10151186887359324

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpy75q2DDow

See the article here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/16/bodyform-feminine-hygiene_n_1970565.html

4 Likes

Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by queensmith: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
haha! fantastic stuff!

love it! they need all feminine products to be advertised in this manner

men of these days truly believe when a woman takes a p*ss it smells like perfume, and that all of us must look like beyonce.

pronography and euphemisms of a 'happy physiology' has beclouded the minds of these perverts.

its about time they all know what life is really like!

1 Like

Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by ektbear: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
women and their wahala is kinda scary, to be honest
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by Seun(m): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2012
LOL!
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by yasirra: 2:22am On Dec 17, 2012
Seun: LOL!
Thank you ever abundant. Tears. I cried real tears of happiness all the approach through.
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
What is the meanings of these articles? I doesnt understood sef. Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
many people go wash the video 50 times to get the koko of wetin she talk grin abeg who get the transcript for pidgin

2 Likes

Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by EbiJUNIRO(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
NOTHING SERIOUS here JÃRÈ
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by EbiJUNIRO(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by yuzedo: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
"……. But you Richard, have torn down (snaps pencil in half) that veil and exposed this myth.. Thereby exposing every man to a reality we hoped they would never have to face…
You did that Richard, you.. Well done.." *Raises glass*

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

A nigga is in love yo!!! grin grin grin grin grin

"See" voice na?
"See" accent na?
Oh god, the utter poshness and blemishlessness of this woman oozing style and talking so coolly like a royal.... And that classy little fart? Ohhhhhhh! grin So wuz ha numba?? kiss kiss tongue

3 Likes

Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by SisiKill1: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
ABSOLUTELY! POSITIVELY BRILLIANT!!!!!! cheesy

Caroline Williams is my new hero!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

But I see she is still trying to protect the men. She shoulda talked about the main the main naa, that during their periods women ha . . .ah you know what, let's save it for another day.

Twill be too much too soon. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
U get mouth. grin grin grin grin I no fit wast my Mb.

babaearly: many people go wash the video 50 times to get the koko of wetin she talk grin abeg who get the transcript for pidgin
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by SisiKill1: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
richarts: What is the meanings of these articles? I doesnt understood sef. Na wa oo

She bin talk say all the tins wey them do show for tv as them dey advertise sanitary pad no be true. When woman dey get dem perioid, they no fit waka from their room to the kitchen sef talk more of fly comot for plane or jump from bridge. . .the sport wey dem they call bungee jumping or swim 100 laps.

She say all that happy happy smile smile wey them show for TV na lie. Some women dey cry bitter tears on top the period wey dey catch them because sometimes the blood wey the comot from dem abunna hot pass hell fire.

The reason why them no like to show that kind thing na because the first time dem try am, some men turn to cry baby bonti, they cry sotey e remain small them mama for put them for back to comfort them. So because them no want a society where women go carry grown men for back, them kukuma change the advert and pretend say period time na fun time for women.

She kon thank Richard, the olofofo man who expose them secret, she say from now na the truth people go begin hear about women and their period.

Shei you get am naa abi anything else remain wey you no understand?

37 Likes

Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
@sisi kill

you sabi. so na wetin she talk be that? hmmm smelly
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by Jimbadly: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
Quite hilarious. As a child I used to watch the Always tampon advert and couldn't figure out what the heck what they were on about. That ubiquitous blue liquid in a bottle was always there trying to show how absorbent the product is. And a very cheerful and happy lady prancing about with seemingly no cares in the world. It was much later I found out what it was all about and got to know first hand what most women go through during their monthly period ***SIGHS*** Ignorance is bliss I tell you.
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by maclatunji: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

She bin talk say all the tins wey them do show for tv as them dey advertise sanitary pad no be true. When woman dey get dem perioid, they no fit waka from their room to the kitchen sef talk more of fly comot for plane or jump from bridge. . .the sport wey dem they call bungee jumping or swim 100 laps.

She say all that happy happy smile smile wey them show for TV na lie. Some women the cry bitter tears on top the period wey dey catch them because sometimes the blood wey the comot from them abunna hot pass hell fire.

The reason why them no like to show that kind thing na because the first time dem try am, some men turn to cry baby bonti, they cry sotey e remain small them mama for put them for back to comfort them. So because them no want a society where women go carry grown men for back, them kukuma change the advert and pretend say period time na fun time for women.

She kon thank Richard, the olofofo man who expose them secret, she say from now na the truth people go begin hear about women and their period.

I no fit watch am for my fone but as u don break am, I wan laugh but I no fit.
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by Chanchit: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
Eeyah...! Anyway I thank God, I have the output chord under my belt, no input..
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by 401kk: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Absolutely boring, even more boring is the fact that this old thread made the frontpage.
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by IMMUNO1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
It is only when u did not grow up among women that u believe those their adverts....anyway, they are just marketing strategies.
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by roymary: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

She say all that happy happy smile smile wey them show for TV na lie. Some women the cry bitter tears on top the period wey dey catch them because sometimes the blood wey the comot from them abunna hot pass hell fire.

Reported Speech nicely done. Good job future CNN Pidgin news reporter.
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ekt_bear
you know the way girls go hate you for this?
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by chinedumo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
Could this be why some women are desperate to have sex, get married, get pregnant?

Is this thread saying that menopause is bliss?
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by ektbear: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
@Sisi_Kill: well done lol. Good translation cheesy

chinedumo: Could this be why some women are desperate to have sex, get married, get pregnant?

Bros, menopause is supposedly just as bad as periods. Hot flashes and other random crap.

The life of a woman is not easy, it seems

1 Like

Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by persistenc(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy SO Fine Gurls dey Mess angry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
Where is the cougars aren't smokin hot after all for saga?
:DWhere is the cougars aren't smokin hot after all for saga?

1 Like

Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by chessguru1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
richarts: What is the meanings of these articles? I doesnt understood sef. Na wa oo
Hmm me sef I DOESN'T understand too oo grin
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by 401kk: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
chinedumo: Could this be why some women are desperate to have sex, get married, get pregnant?

Absolutely Yes. Caroline said "there's no such thing as a good period". In other words, all women have bad experiences with periods and they can't wait for such an experience to end.

Also, she was trying to tell men that they can't (or they'll find it extremely difficult to) handle or compose themselves when women go through these experiences, hence the reason her company tries to paint a rosy picture of periods.
That's the funny part. . "Exposing men to a reality they hoped we'll never face". . . Absolutely stùpid
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by bongila(f): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
Classy all the way. cheesy .Hello Richard!
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by Troll: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

She say all that happy happy smile smile wey them show for TV na lie. Some women dey cry bitter tears on top the period wey dey catch them because sometimes the blood wey the comot from dem abunna hot pass hell fire.

[size=13pt]Sisi_Kill You KILLED it! grin Seriously You Suppose Dey Work For Wazobia Or Naija FM. You Broke The English Down Wella! [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by Clemzy16(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dis wan na bad business for always (pampers). Thanks alot sisi_kill but i still don't get this whole period thing. Can someone please explain better?!
Re: Bodyform Responds To Facebook Comment About Periods by AKMoney1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
ebamma 3: Lucifer Our Lord

Ode see him mouth like Lucifer O ur Lord. U ought to be ban till u accept Jesus Christ as ur Lord and Saviour. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Period Policy: Debatable Or A Debacle? / The Strike Continues As FG Threatens No Work No Pay For Doctors / Skin Lightening Product That Works: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.