Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? (6540 Views)

How To Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2015 Live Broadcast Online / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook / My Reaction To The Front Page Topic: "Names Of God And Their Meanings" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by kessyur: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2012
I do not kmow if people just broadcast without a proof read or is their level of understanding. This one really flared me up.
"S̲a̲y̲ ̲d̲i̲s̲ ̲s̲l̲o̲w̲,̲"̲G̲o̲d̲ ̲I̲ ̲L̲o̲v̲e̲ ̲U̲ ̲a̲n̲d̲ ̲I̲ ̲n̲e̲e̲d̲ ̲U̲ ̲n̲o̲w̲"̲ ̲i̲f̲ ̲u̲ ̲m̲e̲a̲n̲ ̲i̲t̲,̲s̲e̲n̲d̲ ̲t̲o̲ ̲a̲l̲l̲ ̲u̲r̲ ̲c̲o̲n̲t̲a̲c̲t̲s̲ ̲a̲ ̲m̲i̲r̲a̲c̲l̲e̲ ̲w̲i̲l̲ ̲H̲a̲p̲p̲e̲n̲ ̲2̲d̲a̲y̲.̲.̲.̲.̲ ̲I̲g̲n̲o̲r̲e̲ ̲a̲n̲d̲ ̲a̲l̲l̲ ̲w̲i̲l̲l̲ ̲g̲o̲ ̲w̲r̲o̲n̲g"
I was really bitter with her. Folks I want to know your reactions and advice to BB users.
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2012
BB for Bullshit Broadcasting...

msg na free na, if to say each broadcast cost like 50 naira.. people for use am do better thing..

2 Likes

Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by ednut1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
guy i swear we are in d same shoes, i fought wit one gal cos of it, anoda one confessed dat though its nt true dat i can learn from it, from obama 666,to egypt buried woman, to man nd wife in iwo road sayin jesus begged nt to blow d trumpher, am like wtf silly
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by OmoAlata(f): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
kessyur: Folks I want to know your reactions and advice to BB users.

You've just done the same by posting it on here. I simply delete as I don't believe in chain-mail.
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by eduson55(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2012
you see?

1 Like

Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by khalids: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2012
eduson55: you see?
Loving this....... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by jude33084(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2012

Hey ♍♈ eyes are turning ♍e arround angry
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by eduson55(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2012
;Dthats my reaction and anwser to that question..
jude33084:

Hey ♍♈ eyes are turning ♍e arround angry
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2012
I receive such everyday. I just reply with "thumbs down" emoticon and move on wt my life
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by purpinkx(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2012
I Cant even see the message ... Just stupid box ... Mtchew
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by Martinboy41(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2012
Why did he do that tell me martin boy
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by acidtalk: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2012
DELETE THEM OFF immediately.

For the past 3 weeks I haven't received any fool*ish broadcast because they know my stand on it.

Na only one mumu superstar in the R n B genre that keeps sending me mumu broadcast every morning and night. For the fact that I might need to collect one or two other musicians contact from him when I need it, I would have long deleted the 'My Love' guy.
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by ochukoccna: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2012
It never stops, so just move on with life
My 2 cents
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by timilehin007(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2012
I receives this stupi.d BCz too, buh what i does is warn the broadcaster not to ever send such to me again, our God is unconditional God, He favours anyone He wishes to, either you are a believer or not, serve Him or not..

Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by Amya(f): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
I don't even bother to read those stupid BC's

1 Like

Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by bknight: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
are those BCs any different from d preacher who says 'if u love jesus, put ur hands together for him!'. So if u don't clap u should feeling guilty
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by Leopantro: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
especially on Facebook and whatsapp. as soon as i see "please read", "like this if you love Jesus" or "write Amen" i get selective blindness and scroll pass, fast.
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by abiki(f): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2012

This is nice
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by Sagytarius(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
I bet you, The one who manufactured the BB keypad skipped the Kindagartens! Always having illegible characters!! Someone please make it legible.
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
I just hate all this scrap bullshit I don't own it anyway but usually sent to me on whatsapp. That kinda thing piss me off
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by cold(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
@Op,what did you just write? Is that heiroglyphics or what?
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
kk
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by oladayo042: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
I don't subscribe to bullshitology. I delete those BCs immediately.
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by CHAIRMAN1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
kessyur: I do not kmow if people just broadcast without a proof read or is their level of understanding. This one really flared me up.
I was really bitter with her. Folks I want to know your reactions and advice to BB users.
got this broadcast from a contact. Was xtremely furious and the sender wasn't even remorseful. Needless to say,I yanked him off my list.
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by SisiKill1: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
BBM? What is this. . .BBM you speak of?
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by caukerzee(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
I get such bcz on virtually all my im's and social networks. Especially on qeep. I just delet them. I dont bother reading them. They'll try to make one feel guilty with the 'God is watching you ish'. So annoying. Its the people that type it that baffles me.
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by try69: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
Some will send it to u both on bbm and whatsapp..I don't even read..straight delete..I remembered before october 1st warning peps not to send me hapi independence BC or I delete them..some goats still did..and I did keep to my promise
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by Sheguama: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
[Unfortunately, 95% of BBM users will not rebroadcast this. When Jesus died upon the cross, He was thinking about you. Rebroadcast If you are in the number saved by Grace.]

I received the above and I liked it as a christian because it evangelises Christ. This one is not conditional and to me its no way harmful. However if you are not comfortable forwarding such to non Christians in ur list no harm in just "unselect" those contacts. I agree some cd be very offensive though.
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by zoyahabdool: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
what is this
too funny.........

this is not good
Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by Techwriter: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
Funny

Re: Your Reaction To BBM Broadcast Religious Messages? by deluckiest(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2012

The more u look the less u see...abracadabra smiley grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Having A Pure Heart Mean? / Arming The Faithful Against Logic / Which Channel Is Deeper Life Tv On Mytv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.