Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) (1886 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by jmaine: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2012
Lie Mohammed won't stop exposing his stench . . . . .

In a sharp reaction Tuesday to the ACN demand for her group’s withdrawal from the polls, Dr. Joe Okei-Odumakin said: “In twenty four hours, Alhaji Mohammed has issued two statements against us repeating the same baseless and puerile allegations against our organization .

In what has become a special forte of Alhaji Mohammed, one set of rules for ACN and a different one for others, the ACN spokesman’s only allegation against Women Arise is that the group cannot be independent because the hubby of the president has expressed his personal opinion.”

Yet Lai Mohammed and his party insist that the volume of calls himself and other leaders of his party had with Justice Salami who was giving judgments in ACN favour had no relationships.

It is more absurd that he in one breath wants CODER which was formed and is being funded by the ACN leader accredited and in another asks for de-accreditation of Women Arise with no evidence of link to any political party.”

“And for a man who has served more of a political serf to his former friend in the last 14 years, it may be that the only place left for him to exercise authority bordering on dictatorship is over his wife!”

“As to the non-question of Mohammed if Women Arise was hired to participate in any protest, our response is that we cannot be bought with all the illicit funds his group is using to destroy all institutions.”

“The group participated freely in the first protest on Salami when it thought that it was an altruistic cause but declined in a second protest having gotten the full facts of the unholy alliance.”

Perhaps it is Mohammed and his people who should explain why they were “hiring” people to protest if they had no more than ordinary relationship with Salami.”

women arise odumakin slashes lie Mohammed
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Arobam: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2012
grin grin the truth is being unfolded increasingly. They are now fighting and washing their dirty linen in public.
This promises to be very interesting drama series. The triumph of lies over truth is just but temporal. Today, we now know how they stole mandates through salami at the high courts.
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by icez: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Bukkyade: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
I said it. This Tinubu guy is a criminal. He's the worst criminal in Nigeria. I rather embrace PDP than those bunch of crooks in that criminal alliance known as A.C.N.
Chief Tinubu said he gave Mimiko millions of pounds during his tribunal struggle. Abeg what for? Because the last time I checked, lawyers in Nigeria don't charge that much.

They can't tell me Mimiko used millions of pounds as legal fees. so what was the money actually deployed to? Bribing judges of course.
Events of the last few days have actually proved Segun ONI of PDP right in his petition against Ayo Salami.
Justice Ayo Salami was really bribed by Tinubu to dislodge PDP governors in the South West.
So unfortunate and bad of a court of Appeal judge.
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by uzomagic(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
The Rogue Party is at it again grin. Typical A.C.N led by a legendary criminal, the Asiwaju himself. Baba Ahmed Tinubu!
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by mike404(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
WHO IS ALHAJI "LIE" MUHAMMED
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Gorillaunit: 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
If these evil men(tinubu and co) are allowed to rule this country for a Minute, we would see hell on earth. He is just there criticizing people and organizing people for protest just for his own selfish reasons .This is just the beginning,more truth will be revealed before 2015, then we all would fully be aware of our enemies and killers in this country.
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Nonnyz: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
Den den den....the truth is gradually coming out! See them running around like chicken, "coughing tuberculosis", and trying to cover their already exposed yanshes... Baba Mohammed abeg continue the jonsing, so more truth can be exposed... Chie A.C.N!
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Mallamabdul: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
I'm laughing in Ibibio. Nothing wey this Ondo election no go cause. grin grin grin.
See as ACN people wey dey attack Bros JONA for Salami matter don they scatter themselves grin grin.
E be like film for my eye.
Odumakin dey attack LIE Mohammed? I no believe. I know say one day, monkey go enter market e no go return.

At times, when we see a president act in a certain way or remain adamant over some issues, we may not know the background info at his disposal that informed that stance. See am grin
See as Odumakin who dey provoke for Salami matter don they talk true. She said she initially joined in the protest for Salami's recall but pulled out when she noticed that Baba Tinubu really bribed Salami for those verdicts. TRUE CONFESSIONS grin I no fit shout Abeg!
When you add to it Tinubu's remark that he gave Mimiko millions of pounds stolen from Lagos taxpayers, then you know Salami has been lying like his brother Lie Mohammed all the while.
SALAMI GET CASE TO ANSWER FOR SEASON 2
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Dpeacemaker101: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
mike404: WHO IS ALHAJI "LIE" MUHAMMED
as you have noticed he is the ACN chief lier . The rogue party that want to clinch unto power by any means necessary. And Tinubu is the most fraudulent and biggest thief in Nigeria. May God help us all.
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Dollarman101: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
I know say DEMDEM,GBAWE and all the other ACN liers will not be here to even view this topic? Make una come defend una thief thief master, make we know if una Sabi do una job. Bunch of liers and hypocrites. Shame suppose dey catch una well well, cause this na better damage to una reputation with ACN.
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Puntae: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN,
RUN RUN RUN RUN,
A BIG BIG FIRE,
RUN RUN RUN RUN...
This is disgraceful and laughable,
An unfolding to the many scam been perpetrated by the ACN...
Oh no, I feel so ashamed even as a Nigerian to be attached to such jiggery-pokery...
Now, they should bow in shame, for their ego, now is rubbished.
Now I see an obvious reason to concur with many on the Salami-ACN collabo...
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by luvinhubby(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
Where are all those ACN Cyber squad to defend this.
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Naijagunner83: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
It is not today that Lai Mohammed has continued to apply different set of rules for different parties. He is such a hypocrite.
If it were another party that had this absurd arrangement where a single man will be dictating what happens in the party, Mr Lai Mohammed would have been at the roof tops shouting about dictatorship in a democratic era. But here we are, Tinubu keeps running ACN like an empire while Lai Mohammed has turned the other way.

If it were another party that did not conduct internal primaries and imposed the godfathers's wife, nephews, in laws and all as NASS flagbearers, the ACN parrot, Lai Mohammed will be everywhere crying foul and demonising the party.

Lai Mohammed has been the party's spokesman since the formation of ACN. I beg to ask, is there no room for conventions and change of leadership in a party that prides itself as the bastion of democracy? Since 2005, nothing has changed. Lai Mohammed keeps lying for ACN. He has survived over 5 PDP spokespersons. Haba!

Funny enough, Lai Mohammed has the face to criticise and poke nose into PDP conventions. He doesn't care whether he has replicated the same democratic principles in his own party.
In his usual desperation to lie against anybody who stands against his benefactor-Tinubu, he has crossed the path of Pdumakin. Let's see how it goes. Hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Puntae: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
luvinhubby: Where are all those ACN Cyber squad to defend this.
They re probably mourning the death of their Party grin grin grin
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Dollarman101: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
luvinhubby: Where are all those ACN Cyber squad to defend this.
for where? They are arranging more lies to come and feed us with, but it's a shame cause this time nobody is buying it and besides its an internal attack, so all the truth full the matter. Let's wait for them my friend,
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by divatosin(f): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
This LIE MOHAMMED of a guy is just so shameless. He behaves like an amebo. When real men are politicking, he is just joining issues with women groups. He talks too much like a woman.
Why would he be obstructing the operations of Odumakin and co, if ACN doesn't have something sinister up their sleeves?
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Mekusnwa: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
Naijagunner83:

Lai Mohammed has been the party's spokesman since the formation of ACN. I beg to ask, is there no room for conventions and change of leadership in a party that prides itself as the bastion of democracy? Since 2005, nothing has changed. Lai Mohammed keeps lying for ACN. He has survived over 5 PDP spokespersons. Haba!
Hypocrite!

grin ACN is a mornachical empire. Tinubu is the life monarch. Bisi Akande is the life chairman. Lie Mohammed is the life spokesman.No leave. No Transfer.
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Dpeacemaker101: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2012
This is the kind of post our able MODERATOR will turn a blind eye on, and we say we are practicing democracy and fair play here. But I know that God is watching him in 3D if this post does not get to the front page.......and I say amen to that.

1 Like

Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Arobam: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked o So ACN were hiring guys to protest for Salami? This is actually more serious than I felt.
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Louis88: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
grin I can't see the likes of DEMDEM and GBAWE. where are they? They need to come and defend their pay or risk sack grin.
Abi Tinubu never pay them salaries? Maybe he has spent all in Ondo. Kpele.
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Puntae: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
"Again, it is irrelevant whether Women Arise was appointed before or after CODER was de-accredited. The point is that CODER was de-accredited on the grounds of alleged partisanship and Women Arise is still on the list. We have not been told how INEC arrived at its conclusion over CODER's partisanship, but we have proved beyond reasonable doubt that Women Arise and RMG cannot be perceived to be neutral "Dr. Okei-Odumakin also asked whether ACN was not aware of her marital links when the party enlisted the support of her group to protest against the injustice meted out to Justice Salami. The question to ask is: Was her NGO hired for the protest and how much was she paid for it?" ACN queried." - VANGUARD
From the above it is obvious that there is an underlying conspiracy sort to be carried out by ACN, else why on earth would they put a resistant to a group which has been accredited by INEC. Their lame submission that Women Arise should also be de-accredited due to alleged partisanship is indeed dubious and lacks substance coz, was it not the Women Arise Group who was paid by ACN to support the claimed injustice meted on "Salami-ACN Collabo"... Inshort, these Thieves and Stooges (ACNs') are worse than the people of Aluu Community!
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by ubandire(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
Like a drama it's gradually unfolding,and I am very happy to sit here till this stage of it,which I think is anti climax unless the actors come up with something else which we can't dismiss given the antecedents of the very unpredictable characters,but suffice me to say it's been very interesting seeing it play out.While still seeing the drama I couldn't help some leaks.

FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT:
Dateline 23/08/2011:Lagos — Dr Joe okei odumakin and Ayo Opadokun lead Several Civil Society Groups under the aegis of Civil Society Coalition Against Injustice (CSAI), on Monday besieged the office of the Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola to express their displeasure over the removal of the Court of Appeal President, Ayo Salami by President Goodluck Jonathan

Earlier today,Dr joe odumakin:The group participated freely in the first protest on Salami when it thought that it was an altruistic cause but declined in a second protest having gotten the full facts of the unholy alliance.”

Perhaps it is Mohammed and his people who should explain why they were “hiring” people to protest if they had no more than ordinary relationship with Salami.”

If we can remember without sentiments how the appeal court under the careful supervision of Salami 'delivered'Edo,Ekiti,Osun,and Ondo states to ACN,research has shown that it was only tin the S/W that guber elections were upturned in the whole country,I know some cheap pundits would want to score the cheap point of Edo not being S/W.Is it coincidence?or there weren't perceived electoral malpractice in these other zones of the country?Little wonder Tinubu boasted of spending "millions of pounds on lawyers"to reclaim Mimiko's mandate which for whatever purpose has become a shot in the leg for Tinubu and the gang.

For those of us still sitting on the fence for obviously genuine reasons this could be enough to convince you and vindicate some of us who stuck to the truth even in the face of blackmail,intimidation and accusation of being paid agents,we now know the HIRELINGS AND HYPOCRITES.

If we can recall,few days ago it was Tunde Bakare vs ACN,just the other Sahara Reporters lies were exposed and this one today,the drama is getting really interesting and like a popular saying goes "for those the gods want to kill they first make mad"some people are really going mad here.

Let's wait and see the drama out before we summarise and think over a befitting title?that's that for now cos i don't want to be distracted from this series.

Over to u DEMDEM,GBAWE,KOBOJUNKIE and Co,u are definitely having sleepless nights caused by ur Principals,while I sleep through the night and have a nice long laugh over ur next stupid and indefensible post.
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by AlterEgoTM: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2012
#RedundantRantings
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Elueme: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
The triumph of falsehood over the truth is but ephemeral.. For the president who often listens and bows to public pressure not to reinstate salami, I knew there was something morale about that recalcitrant behavior. We need more of these exposition and revelation for the world and Nigerians in particular to know the deceit that is called ACN
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Louis88: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2012
Who doesn't know that ACN is an aggregation of hypocrites led by a thorough bred Abgero and fraudster? I am not surprised in anyway. Odumakin is just reaffirming the obvious. We all know how they conspired with Salami to rob people's mandate in broad daylight. This just a tip of the iceberg. More revelations are to come.
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
Who is Louis Joe Odumakin?

This is different from Yinka Odumakin
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by luvinhubby(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
dayokanu: Who is Louis Joe Odumakin?

This is different from Yinka Odumakin
She is Yinka's Wife.
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by dayokanu(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2012
luvinhubby:
She is Yinka's Wife.

You mean woman dey bear Joe-Okei?
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by taharqa: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
OH MY GOD.......

I get the feeling that some of you are almost 'happy' bout all this but if this is really true it is something we ought to be very sober about. It would be TERRIBLE that some politicians can influence the second highest judge in Nigeria( President of the Appeal Court and maybe some other lawyers) in order to secure favorable judgments; it would be terrible if found to be true. The troubling thing for me now is that it is likely to be true( or close to being true) cos the accusation is coming from Dr. Joe-Odumakin, one of the TRUE activists who I have the highest regards for AND cos there seem to evidence that Justice Salami actually had several communications with ACN men( what the hell is the President of the Court of Appeal talking over with politicians over whose cases you are presiding?).. Very very troubling in deed.

As we try to find out the truth, lets be sort of careful and resist the urge to 'over' politicize this cos believe me it is not in anyone's interest to bring down the entire Judiciary for any reason. It is the one institution( apart from perhaps the military) that regardless of its small short-comings, is most responsible for any semblance f Sense in this society.
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by Louis88: 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
taharqa:
OH MY GOD.......

I get the feeling that some of you are almost 'happy' bout all this but if this is really true it is something we ought to be very sober about. It would be TERRIBLE that some politicians can influence the second highest judge in Nigeria( President of the Appeal Court and maybe some other lawyers) in order to secure favorable judgments; it would be terrible if found to be true. The troubling thing for me now is that it is likely to be true( or close to being true) cos the accusation is coming from Dr. Joe-Odumakin, one of the TRUE activists who I have the highest regards for AND cos there seem to evidence that Justice Salami actually had several communications with ACN men( what the hell is the President of the Court of Appeal talking over with politicians over whose cases you are presiding?).. Very very troubling in deed.

As we try to find out the truth, lets be sort of careful and resist the urge to 'over' politicize this cos believe me it is not in anyone's interest to bring down the entire Judiciary for any reason. It is the one institution( apart from perhaps the military) that regardless of its small short-comings, is most responsible for any semblance f Sense in this society.

I agree with you. It is not actually a laughing matter. It is very serious. Very very serious.
Re: Women Arise: Odumakin Slashes Lai Mohammed ( Quit Your Hypocrisy ) by uzomagic(m): 1:02am On Oct 18, 2012
It is a criminal case.Tinubu ought to be arrested in order to throw more light into his confessions about doling out millions of pounds sterling for bribing the Ondo gubber case.
He needs to tell the police where he got such huge sums of money from and the recipients of the said bribe money. Simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confused Pastor Tunde Bakare and APC "Collection Of Rogues" / Igbos Write Jonathan, Demand N2.4 Trillion Reparation For Civil War Killings / Osun Election: Pdp’s Omisore Trails Apc’s Aregbesola By ‘wide Margin’ – Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.