Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova (47915 Views)

Tonto Dikeh- Itz Ova (Video) / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / Listen To Tonto Dikeh New Music – Itz Ova + Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by tenhap(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2012
Please close this thread before you hurt more people. Damn.......!I almost cut off my ears!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by cheddarking(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2012
How did this song get online sef?

There was a producer that created this beat and should have told her the truth
There was a manager/agent that heard this song early and told her the truth
There was a family member/lover/sugardaddy that heard the song early and told her the truth
Her own church mind should have told her the truth

I'm sure her friend and twitter follower; Mr Vic O was the one who convinced her to go ahead with it...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by LesbianBoy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
Btw Whats with VIC.O and Tonto dike? are they Dating or wat? i say this becos They always tell theirselves sweet words on twitter! Thats how the other day he tweeted "just called my darling @Tontolet she has a good heart and a sweet voice"

Now look at this pix below! wetin una think! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by yuzedo: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
HEADLINES: Tonto Dike sh@gged Wizkid thinking that Musical Talent could be Sexually Transmitted.... cry

And in other BREAKING NEWS: Rivers and Ebonyi States fight over Tonto Dike's origin. "She is from your State!", declares Rivers. "No she is't!" Ebonyi replies... grin

To.to Dike, great Naija babe! angry
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by sweetcheecks(f): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2012
OMG, just Awfull, in any language. And the instruments make my teeth hurt. Tgis is abusive oo!
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by olaezebala: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2012
this girl just sentence music to exile
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Ikamenze(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2012
Mad Cow: MY GAWD..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will be needing therapy for this... Even AUTOTUNE couldnt save this track.. DARN!!!

I cant wait to see this thread on the frontpage...

WARNING: The song you are about to download may cause depression, drowsiness, dellusion and can also make you commit suicide. Please do not play this music if you are driving, operating heavy or potentially dangerous machinery, a nursing mother, have suffered from acute depression lately, have a hearing problem, prone to epilleptic attacks, have a history of high blood pressure or are still alive..

TONTO DIKE can not be held liable for any injuries or death that occurs as a result of listening to this song.. Listeners discretion is strongly advised..

People living in areas affected by flooding are especially advised to stay away from this song as it may lead you to commit suicide by drowning..

THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH, NATURAL DISASTER and COMMUNICATIONS strongly discourages everyone from listening to this song.. LISTENERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG!!

Lmao......

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2012

I will be needing therapy for this... Even AUTOTUNE couldnt save this track.. DARN!!!

WARNING: The song you are about to download may cause depression, drowsiness, dellusion and can also make you commit suicide. Please do not play this music if you are driving, operating heavy or potentially dangerous machinery, a nursing mother, have suffered from acute depression lately, have a hearing problem, prone to epilleptic attacks, have a history of high blood pressure or are still alive..

TONTO DIKE can not be held liable for any injuries or death that occurs as a result of listening to this song.. Listeners discretion is strongly advised..

People living in areas affected by flooding are especially advised to stay away from this song as it may lead you to commit suicide by drowning..

THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH, NATURAL DISASTER and COMMUNICATIONS strongly discourages everyone from listening to this song.. LISTENERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG!!

JESUS
yo no well,u sit down write all dis,na wah o,my ribs wan break
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by jkross(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2012
The song is so bleeped like toto featuring dick A..I cause the person wey put am online make I download.and the yeye person wey post the link. una don make my BB talk back like "excuse me owner I will crash if you play that song again"
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Osiris211: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ol boy! I don laugh so tey I won maaaadddd. Abeg, free Tonto Dike.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
At least, she's better than shina rambo
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by babe4chi(f): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
Sewing Machine Sound >>>>>>>>>>> Tonto Dikeh's Song. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by InvertedHammer: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2012
Some things are just wrong...simple
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by sushieater: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
sheyie2007: She tried! More grease to her 'toto'... grin grin
Alum go make sense pass to dat place u mentioned
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by bxcode(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
Seriously, where do we even categorise that 'Get High' of a song?? undecided cry
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by hardywaltz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2012
Here's the younger sister's twitter handle, she's been all ova the place trying to defend the Sister @tushmee
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by MIB1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2012

oboy u dey vex oo.na so the song bad reach..lmmaaaaoooo
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by cheddarking(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
Someone please tweet a link to this thread at her.
Tell her her biggest fans are commenting here...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
cheddarking: Someone please tweet a link to this thread at her.
Tell her her biggest fans are commenting here...
Please don't! She might start having suicidal thoughts...I no de there o!
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by megareal: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
Crap...., Crap....., and more Crap......
Sounded like the clanking of robots.....
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
lmao @ pictures grin and replies. grin She no go try am again
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Biggyd2: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
Awww, poor child! Who send am message? undecided
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by redfly(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2012
Tonto why naa

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by friedrice1: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
But whatz wrong with the song?? why all the hate?
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by DonaldGenes(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
Oh buoy! Seems like everybody don dey follow sing finish remaining me-chaaaaaaaaai*graps my clothes*rushes outside*takes cab to the nearest studio*
Guys watch me out!hahahhahaha
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by crusufixo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2012
My goodness !!!, the rant about these two tracks is all over the internet. She is most def going to make history today as the most hits, most commented on, and the most criticism ever received by a person on the internet. geeze !! I am just seeing all sorts of animations. Wow !!!! smiley
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
The memes are cracking me up o. When you insult your followers on twitter, don't expect them to like or sponsor your music.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by blaise26abj(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
@ OP, U must be "hayi, Hayi, Hayi" for posting this. I don laugh tire. my boss is giving me weird looks.
Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by mikeuz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2012
Twitter tinz

Re: Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova by agohavivi(f): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
Must nollywood stars build a career in music as well? Jack of all trade master of none.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malwedhe By King Monada Video, Mp3 Download And Lyrics In English / Nigeria Musicians Who Influenced Fraudulent Music To The Industry / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.