Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Fecko On Nairaland.com - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fecko On Nairaland.com (4219 Views)

Fecko Tha Emcee Freestyles On Kendrick Lamar's "hiiipower" Instrumental / 'the Coup Mixtape' Free Download Ft. Fecko,osagz,spaceman,double Six,prophesy / CartiAir, Fecko, Teeto, Vector, Skales & Wizkid - The Future Of Naija Hip-hop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2008

"FECKO ON NAIRALAND.COM" is basically an interactive thread on this forum, which I started with the intention of keeping all my fam on Nairaland posted about the recent scoop with me and my rap industry. Please do endeavor to visit the last page on this thread to get new updates.

Check me out on Myspace and Reverbnation to peep my audio tracks, videos, photos, news and stuff. http://www.myspace.com/fecko and http://www.reverbnation.com/fecko

Holler at your boy people, One!

FECKO a.k.a RAPLOGIC
www.fecko.co.nr
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2008
Wats good my people! Just thought i'd post some pix I took during the Emcee Africa Battle/Freestyle Competition that was organised by Channel O on the 19th of January, 2008 in Lagos. Big ups to all Nigerian emcees that blessed the event. We all did great, regardless,  One!

Cross section of Naija emcees watching the fresstyle contest.

Myself and illbliss
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by AK2(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2008
Fecko. Wish u good luck in your endeavours. How was the channel o competition. i would loved to have watched it but im not in naija now.
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by mailmalc(m): 5:18am On Jan 24, 2008
Gr8 ! Fecko. so hw was the Channel O's Emcee Africa stuff?
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by bolajibaok(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2008
fecko where are ur songs? i dont even know you !
let your music speak for you dawg!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by youngdigi(m): 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2008
@bolaji, he has his myspace link there
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2008
@ AK2 and Mailmac - The competition was great fam. I didn't make it to the final round, but am sure I gave it my best shot. Modenine told me to drop a freestyle about Myspace,  smiley isht was really crazy.Thanks for slidin' through.1!

@ Bolaji bank - You can visit my website or myspace page to stream some of my tracks online. The links are www.fecko.co.nr or www.myspace.com/fecko , hopefully, i'll get on the airwaves with some brand new tracks/video by quater of the year.Keep y'all posted.
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2008
PowerHouseAfrica.com, we are an all-African music website. We take interest in music all around Africa and with a soul object of promoting African music and to be the number one spot where anyone can find the best African music videos, as well as listen to some to the coolest African music.
We also intend to bring artist from different parts of Africa to work on collaboration projects and shows. This, we believe, will be a way of learning different African musical cultures and spreading it all around Africa, creating awareness and more fans for the artist(s). It will also be our way of bringing the best of Africa’s finest to the limelight and to whole world.
PowerHouseAfrica.com works in collaboration with the PowerHouse(Angola) record label, with Hochifu as the C.E.O, whom has been nominated several times on both channel O and MtvBase for best producer and best video clip director.
Directors – Darlington Isaacs & [Tchikala Kamuma]Hochifu
Website content manager – Darlington Isaacs
News updates and report(Nigeria) – [Ifeanyi Ibegbunam]Fecko

Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by bolajibaok(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2008
@fecko
post or upload the myspace freestyle let us hear. thats the only way u will get known.
never even heard of you except when u wanted to change name in 9jahiphop and ahh from raplogic or sumfin

whats with the bolajibank thingy?
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by mailmalc(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2008
@fecko
aiight u know 9ja got some ill heads wink . So which emceez made it to da final round nd who came first?
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2008
@ mailmalc - A guy named 'Teeto' won the competition. He'll be representing Nigeria in the next major round which will take place in South Africa later. For more details about "The Emcee Africa" event, you can visit the news section on www.powerhouseafrica.com

1!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2008
@ bolajiboak - hey I guess I misspelt your name sir. As for the freestyle - It wasn't recorded on a tape or something, except for the Channel O filming crew who had the whole event covered on live camera. Post in your mail addy so that I'll send two of my rap singles across to you if you don't mind. Word!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2008
Yo fam! post in your e-mail addresses on this thread, and get two of my new rap singles forwarded to your mail box for download. They're both titled Danger Awaits  and Fecko Unleashed respectively. Holla,
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by bolajibaok(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2008
Fecko:

Yo fam! post in your e-mail addresses on this thread, and get two of my new rap singles forwarded to your mail box for download. They're both titled Hurricaine Alley Freestyle and Na Fecko! respectively. Holla,

bjpumpindogg@yahoo.com holla at ur mofuckin boi!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by youngdigi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2008
fecko, holla at me with those tracks too if u can, i'll like to check out more of ur stuvs

young_digital@walla.com
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by mailmalc(m): 1:02am On Jan 30, 2008
mailmalc@yahoo.ca
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by leereekz: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2008
fecko wot up meiinnnn?!! keep doin u boi u'll get there pretty soon, checked out your stuff on myspace and i like them, do you know if lambo was at the freestyle thingy?
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 1:36am On Feb 10, 2008
@ mailmalc,youg digi & bolajibaok - Thanks for requesting my song.I've sent a track to you all. Check it out, It's titled Danger Awaits. Feel free to post in your comments in here or elsewhere after listening.One!

@ ppl - You can also download the track from my official myspace page by simply visiting www.myspace.com/fecko .
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 1:42am On Feb 10, 2008
@ leereekz - Thanks for the comment. I got a newly added track on myspace. Check it out when you got time. Meanwhile, I don't think Lambo was at the Emcee Africa thingy. Stay intouch fam!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by mailmalc(m): 2:42am On Feb 10, 2008
heey ! nice one fecko. That was so off da hook shocked perfect flows
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by buzzgonz(m): 2:42am On Feb 10, 2008
Owen who is this GUY, i will like to know you have pay your registeration fee to Mr. Otherwise BAN? grin just kidding?
You're welcome FECKO, your website no display oh anyway u fit give me that contract i go do better one for you.

Once again you're welcome to the land of abundant NAIRA.

Cheers smiley
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hey Fecko, havnt heard ur stuff,but will soon. I just love your determination. Been following u from Afican Hip Hop. holla at ya l8r.
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ mailmalc - Thanks man.Got more tunes coming soon.Stay intouch!

@ babaearly - I appreciate the look out fam.If you're going to be having problems downloading my track online - then send me your e-mail addy so I can forward a track to you.One love!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2008
buzzgonz:

You're welcome FECKO, your website no display oh anyway u fit give me that contract i go do better one for you.

Once again you're welcome to the land of abundant NAIRA.

Cheers smiley
Hey bruv, the site is now working, feel free to check it out.

1!
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2008

Click link to download: www.myspace.com/fecko
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by bolajibaok(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2008
fecko danger awaits is awesome. great flows ma nigga. no stoppin
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by whateva(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2008
Fecko wad up is me cynthia you know what i dont use that cynthia_adams2003, so you can view me my profile and hit me up HARD or probably text me your id you get my number already.
E-I
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by skingo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2008
u this fecko guy. na wa oh. we never still hear your stuff on top radio or tv? how far now? ure not a new artist again oh.
i see you have access to the str8buttah crew, terry and modenine. omo no dull yourself. use those people enter industry.
nobody send anybody wey no enter industry oh
no fade away oh.
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by edosioo(f): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2008
true talk skingo . he needs to step up. i neva saw his video anywhere sef. fecko u dey hear
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by alisigwe(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2008
@ skingo,why are u very stupid,fecko is in no way ur mate,in everything,he's a cool dude,i don't have to alwyz remind him that he gats to blow.u ain't even an inch close to where he is right now,u alwyz act very rude,get a life ,this is d third time i am telling u this. tufiakwagi,
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by mailmalc(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2008
wats gud fecko, i watched the Sprite Emcee Africa naija chapter on channel o - it was really tight. Maximus was kinda my favourite though Teeto was a better freestyle disser. He used the modenine track "cry" as a diss line nd also one part he said " Ikechukwu hold me" grin dat was really funny and creative then maximus "You need to Close up ur game not the toothpaste" somefin like that.
Re: Fecko On Nairaland.com by Fecko(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2008
whateva:

Fecko wad up is me cynthia you know what i don't use that cynthia_adams2003, so you can view me my profile and hit me up HARD or probably text me your id you get my number already.
E-I

My yahoo ID is fecko_online@yahoo.co.uk ,good looking out!

skingo:

u this fecko guy. na wa oh. we never still hear your stuff on top radio or tv? how far now? ure not a new artist again oh.
i see you have access to the str8buttah crew, terry and modenine. omo no dull yourself. use those people enter industry.
nobody send anybody wey no enter industry oh
no fade away oh.
smiley
Hey bruv, slowly bu surely. Meanwhile, I recorded a controversial joint with Terry tha rapman recently, hope to get it on the airwaves soon. Plus i'll be working with Str8 Buttah on my mixtape. Also am planning to do something different as regards promo video production. Damn, don't want to let the cat out of the bag. Just watch me do me!

mailmalc:

wats good fecko, i watched the Sprite Emcee Africa naija chapter on channel o - it was really tight. Maximus was kind of my favourite though Teeto was a better freestyle disser. He used the modenine track "cry" as a diss line nd also one part he said " Ikechukwu hold me" grin that was really funny and creative then maximus "You need to Close up your game not the toothpaste" somefin like that.
Yea, the 'Emcee Africa' show was nice, illbliss told me he'd love to see more events like that being organised in Nigeria. That's the only way poets/rappers/MCs can get heard because Talent Hunt Shows are not meant for Hip Hop heads in Nigeria. Stay intouch fam!

bolajibaok:

fecko danger awaits is awesome. great flows ma nigga. no stoppin

Thanks man. Got more dope tunes in the pipeline. Keep ya posted!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jossydreamz – Te Amo (mp3) / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Demarco-no Wahala Ft Akon & Runtown / Do Nigerian Radio Stations Pay Musicians to Play Their Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.