Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Should Ya Partner Know Ya Past Affairs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Ya Partner Know Ya Past Affairs (897 Views)

How Do You Pray To God After A Moment With Ya Partner? / How Much Of Your Past Should Your New Partner Know / How Do U Make Your Partner Know U Are Angry At Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Ya Partner Know Ya Past Affairs by jellyface(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2008
hi, Long live 2 all. Is it necessary for your partner(guy/chick) to know ya past.Pls, i need ur views on dis.
Re: Should Ya Partner Know Ya Past Affairs by adeboo(f): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2008
Only the need to know ones - it would be pointless letting him no of instances that dont even deserve a mention.
Re: Should Ya Partner Know Ya Past Affairs by ikamefa(f): 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2008
jellyface:

hi, Long live 2 all. Is it necessary for your partner(guy/chick) to know ya past.Please, i need your views on this.

it depends on the kind of relationship you are having

is it a deeply committed one?

do you see any future in that relationship?

if yes to both questions then you need to come clean

your partner will on his/her own decide if he/she wants to stay with you and accept you as you are or he /she could keep it moving cheesy

but if its those other kinds of relationships, i mean flings, one night stands no need jare

why are you g o n give the person the 411 on yah? cool

omo chop and keep it moving " grin "
Re: Should Ya Partner Know Ya Past Affairs by uspry1(f): 12:12am On Jan 24, 2008
Hey folk, please do research seeing any existing thread FIRST using google at the bottom of this page on the "www.nairaland.com" before posting new thread. See on the following existing thread at below:

Should A Man Know His Wife/Girlfriend's Past?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-101137.0.html

I already answered on previous thread.

(1) (Reply)

Want Learn From Experienced Lovers. / My Experience On Bed. Let Here From You / Inlaws In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.