Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (45413 Views)

Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do? / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2008
I recently met my stepbrother (his mom and my dad are married) and we hit it off (not like that o) we became really good friends. Then i started developing all these weird feelings for him, and one night, we took our friendship step further.

Ever since its been going round and round in my mind, because im not sure, if what i did was right or wrong. Im falling in love with him regardless and he feels the same way too, what should i do. Is it wrong to feel the way i do about him?
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by justkunmi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2008
is it wrong is sleepin with ur step brother wrong
i cant believe someone can ask that,

better go see ur pastor and tell him wat you've done and let him do a special deliverance service for you. .
cos its not only wrong. . .it is DEVILISH. .
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2008
im not sleeping with him, and we are not blood relatives anyway. his mom had him before she met my dad. so this is not a case of incest
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by johnosun: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2008
Please dear, wipe those feeling and thoughts out of your mind, what is wrong is wrong . You guys are now related.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by debosky(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2008
if you did not sleep with him, how did you 'took our friendship step further'?
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by AbidemiAy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2008
WHATEVER U CAL URSELF, WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG IS WRONG
ASK GOD TO DELIVER U FROM THIS DISGUSTING ACT
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by AbidemiAy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2008
WHATEVER U CAL URSELF, WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG IS WRONG
ASK GOD TO DELIVER U FROM THIS DISGUSTING ACT
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by justkunmi(m): 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2008
sasha4u:

im not sleeping with him, and we are not blood relatives anyway. his mom had him before she met my dad. so this is not a case of incest
tryin to reconstruct the truth to make it less damaging

u know wat is rite and u know the rite thing to do. . .

pls do the rite thing and end watever it is you have with your non-related brother
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2008
debosky:

if you did not sleep with him, how did you 'took our friendship step further'?

we agreed we both had feelings for eachother, the rest is history. But no we didnt sleep together
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by AbidemiAy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2008
My sister, bible say every unrighteousness is a SIN.
U need to be born again, may GOD help U.
BLESS U
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Rebirth(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2008
go to MFM, u need deliverance
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2008
Rebirth:

go to MFM, u need deliverance

thank you.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2008
justkunmi:

tryin to reconstruct the truth to make it less damaging

u know what is rite and u know the rite thing to do. . .

please do the rite thing and end watever it is you have with your non-related brother

i know and i do know the right thing to do.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by debosky(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2008
well it will be difficult for you to have any relationship given the married state of your parents.

technically you both are not related, but think about the kids your parents may have. . .it will be very messy.

unfortunately you will have to leave those feelings behind and move on. I suggest you spend as little time together as possible.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2008
debosky:

well it will be difficult for you to have any relationship given the married state of your parents.

technically you both are not related, but think about the kids your parents may have. . .it will be very messy.

unfortunately you will have to leave those feelings behind and move on. I suggest you spend as little time together as possible.

my parents are beyond their childbearing age, so there is no chance of that, but irregardless, i now understand all the controversy, it would cause, Nigerians are pretty conservative, ppl just wouldnt understand.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2008
please dont be condescending.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by debosky(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2008
I apologise if I was condescending.

the controversy is the main thing, people don't take those kinds of issues mildly at all. sad

I doubt it would be worth the trouble, except you are willing to extricate yourself from family ties and live by yourselves somewhere far away.

I imagine it must be tough , hang in there ok?
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Rebirth(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2008
really don't think abt it. banish the thot, i won't walk. imagine having ur step siblings being ur in-laws as well. drop it now
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2008
debosky:

I apologise if I was condescending.

the controversy is the main thing, people don't take those kinds of issues mildly at all.  sad

I doubt it would be worth the trouble, except you are willing to extricate yourself from family ties and live by yourselves somewhere far away.

I imagine it must be tough , hang in there ok?

tough is an understatement, ive been crying  for 2 days straight,  there is no way we could ever turn away from our family, too many ppl would be hurt, it would break my dad's heart. its kind off ironic i guess, i always wanted to fall in love and here comes the most perfect most amazing guy,,, and i cant be with him.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by sasha4u(f): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2008
Rebirth:

really don't think about it. banish the thot, i won't walk. imagine having your step siblings being your in-laws as well. drop it now

your opinions are duly noted. thank you
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Sirop(f): 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2008
is sounds weird but I don't see anything wrong. I'm quite sure if you guys met before your parents did and hit it off, your parents would be going thru the same dilemma. Talk to them in a matter of fact way or ask them straight up.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by deor03(m): 12:02am On Jan 24, 2008
Technically , it is Not wrong.Biologically it is OK. I think the only wrong side to it is the AFRICAN view. Which i think is big enough, since we are all africans.

Then imagine that your mother in law will be your stepmum and also your stepmum's husband who is your father will also be your Father inlaw.

Just close your eyes and imagine the wedding day, especially the traditional wedding, There will be a lot of confusion.

Just burst it save yourself the stress, though i know it is not easy. You are just having a fling.
wish you the best
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by dipo2much(m): 12:11am On Jan 24, 2008
Girlfriend. You have to put an end to that relationship btw you two. You have to see him as your brother. Thats how harsh life can be. You cant have someone you really want.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by uspry1(f): 12:19am On Jan 24, 2008
This is wrong! I can't imagine myself just fall in love with stepbrother in the same family line (stepmum and blood dad) under the same roof. eeewwww!!!

Stepbrother is just brother related no matter if he is not my blood, brother, PERIOD!!!
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by dipo2much(m): 12:23am On Jan 24, 2008
uspry1:

This is wrong! I can't imagine myself just fall in love with stepbrother in the same family line (stepmum and blood dad) under the same roof. eeewwww!!!

Stepbrother is just brother related no matter if he is not my blood, brother, PERIOD!!!

End of Discurssion
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by pearldrops(f): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2008
reconsider.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by tngtech(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2008
There is nothing wrong if you are having feeligs with your step brother as long she didn't have the child with ur father. I don't see anything wrong there. The blood is different so as the DNA.

If i were you, i will continue with my feelings.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2008
sasha4u:

i know and i do know the right thing to do.

so u know the right thing to do but u still came on here to ask 'what should i do?'

o girl, ur thoughts are evil. u better start seeing the guy as ur brother
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by loveme(f): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2008
u guys r not blood related.if u r in love wit him, then go ahead since there's no blood tie btw d both of u.goodluck.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by 2dye4(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2008
@sasha; i truly feel ur pain but this a plain case of something ( or should i say someone) u cannot have. that u have feelings for him doesnt make u evil, it makes u human. As humans, we live and learn and now that u know what to do, be strong and do the right thing. cheers
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by chychy(f): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2008
i sincerely c nothing wrong with it although i might be wrong.

But if both parents had u guys with diff partners, i really do not see any reason 2 fuss.

But please seek counseling to be on d safe side.
Re: Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? by napa: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2008
It's better you let go of whatever feelings you have for each other. God forbid, if you hear that he is HIV positive, will you still go ahead with your feelings? Abeg what is bad is bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos / How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.