Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (58191 Views)

Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / The Complete Assassin / LOVE AND MARIJUANA (The Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Ariyke: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
Nice one
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Iaz93: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
this is F interesting...kudoz bro

1 Like

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by emilyone(f): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
keep it coming poster
kudos!
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by prettiest1(f): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
Nice one but always have Anike in mind oo
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by brat4222(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2012
Good work. Episode 7 took some time. Make 8 sooner. lol
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by kufzy: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
Thumbs up bros, u dey do great job
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by MumZ(f): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
2 short n d d follow up takes 2 long b4 its written. Nways, interestn stuff. We go dey read am nytme u decide 2 continue.
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Sarky(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]I cant believe I cud laff 2dy nt afta d agonies I ppassed on lately. Thnks 2 u dare. Kip It Up.
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by akorlade(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
Oya chop knuckles my guy.

1 Like

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by chukxy44(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2012
Were d hell is dis guy!! D next time i come back here, now d complete series I was see. Will not take dis from anybody!!!
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Iaz93: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2012
This guy don dey vex me Oh *picks a stone*

1 Like

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by sammynash11(m): 5:50am On Nov 18, 2012
Me likeee grin grin grin
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Jazzgreen(m): 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
*angrily picks up his DEN GUN* --im going to force d rest of d story out of dis guy's mouth.how he bring sweet story but no come complete am.ME & HIM, SOMEBODY'S HEAD MUST FALL IF I NO GET D REMAININ STORY NOW NOW NOW undecided

1 Like

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Lawconfessor(f): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2012
Jazzgreen: *angrily picks up his DEN GUN* --im going to force d rest of d story out of dis guy's mouth.how he bring sweet story but no come complete am.ME & HIM, SOMEBODY'S HEAD MUST FALL IF I NO GET D REMAININ STORY NOW NOW NOW undecided

Me, I don dey vex for d guy sef.
Which kinda starvation be dis one?

1 Like

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by thedareafolabi: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2012
Episode Eight - “Live, Love and Learn

I walked out of my white and sky blue themed luxurious bathroom with a white towel tied to my waist, entered my bedroom trying to rush the process of getting dress and make my escape when I mistakenly pushed my after shave bottle off the dresser, it woke my wife, Funke Salman..

” Good morning honey,” she mumbled

“Sorry, it is just a bottle” I replied.

“Honey, where are you rushing to this early?” She questioned.

With a frown, I answered;” I have got a lot to do at the office, the Germans are coming tomorrow, I have to be prepared, I don’t want us to lose this clients”.

She struggled off the bed with her pregnant stomach and walked to the ward rope,

“Wear this” she ordered, dropping a set of grey suit and a pink striped shirt on the bed has she always does.

I was not in the mood to argue with her this morning or ever again and what I wear is the least of my worries right now, she helped with the buttons as I dress, slowing me down from my rush. I just want to get out of the house and far away from this woman.

A cold kiss on her cheek and another on her pregnant stomach and I paced out of the room without a word.

I met my mother downstairs carrying Junior, my son..

“Babatunde, where are you rushing to this morning oko mi? Are you fighting with Funke again?” she asked

” No maami, Good morning, I have a lot to do at the office and the earlier I get there the better, you know this our Lagos traffic now.” I lied.

“Okay o, but who will drop Junior in School?” My mum enquired..

“Let his mother take him to school and if she is too lazy to do it, he should stay at home today” this word came out of my mouth with venom and I walk out of the house to meet the driver already waiting in the car.

I sat in the “owners corner” of my Black Tinted Toyota PRADO SUV and Ordered the driver to take me to the local airport.

“MM2″ Paul asked and I confirmed it with a nod.

I am going to see my lawyer in Abuja today, I chose to meet him in Abuja because we know Funke has “Dogs” watching and eavesdropping on everything we do and say, I want out of this business, this “Monkey dey work baboon dey chop” life and the marriage sef.

My driver took the link road from our residence in magodo to seven-up junction where he tried to make a U-turn and link Ojota, as he made the turn I notice an “out of control” trailer coming from the Berger axis, “Paul! Paul! Paul...!” I screamed but it was too late I went blank…

I was still murmuring, “Paul move…Paul…” When I opened my eyes and found I was still on my bed, sweaty and happy to be alive, then I noticed Anike standing her back to the door, she was in tears.. I rushed out of bed and spread my arms for her to come in, she accepted and I held her tight, very tight, and whispered ” it’s just a dream baby, I’m alright, everything is going to be fine, I’m here”…

After the usual, petting, teasing and “you know”, Anike excused herself to go and cook lunch and I decided to follow her to the kitchen, there I will download the files into her system. Trust Anike, A good listener, she listened without any question as I told her the edited version of the story without any mention of Funke Salman.

When I finished she asked how many people I have told and I answered honestly, and then she asked if I have informed our pastor, “No” I replied. To be honest my people, I love God, I am faithful to him, I try to read my Bible and I live by the commandments, but church and “Church things?” I am still begging God for the grace.

Anike promised to pray and inform our pastor to pray for us too, suddenly I notice she is singing, the excitement in her cooking increased with some dance step and wiggling at intervals, she even walked to me played with my beard chin planted a kiss on my lips without saying anything.

Woman! I can imagine what is going on in her head..” Six million naira per annum, a beautiful house in Magodo or Ikeja GRA, a Toyota rav4 or Land Cruiser and London or paris for holiday” I smiled to myself.. Everyman should work hard o.. Women love but I think they love better when comfort is involved. Anyway my Anike deserves it.

Then she asked me the ultimate question I have been waiting for….

“Babatunde love” she sang

“Yesssssss” I sang back

“When are we getting married” she asked,

I sighed and answered, “Aniksy peperoni” I don’t know yet oo, but very soon, I am sure I am going to spend the rest of my life with you, no worries my baby” I affirmed.

“Wait first” she continued, “Are you going to take the offer?”

“I don’t know yet, Anike, I am still doing some thinking, consultations and waiting for God’s guidance” I replied

“You don’t know? Babatunde, you don’t know?.. Then I doubt if you know if you are going to marry me too, what is wrong with you, what did that man at El-Paso feed you with, you have a divine golden opportunity begging you and you don’t know?”These words came with tears in her beautiful eyes.

I stood up and buried a very warm long emotional kiss on her lips, she liked it too, I felt her arms around me almost immediately, and she was eventually saved by the smell of our burning “efo riro”.

I explained my worries and fears to her as we ate lunch, and trust Anike she understood and apologised for her outburst, bribing with the last piece of meat which she always ate. Right there I decided I will spend the rest of my life with this wonderful lady, she’s not perfect and so am I, so help us God.

Amen!

You all will be invited for our wedding, don’t worry, “Rice, Stew Very Plenty"... And Aso Ebi go be reasonable price, all of unah must buy o”….

1 Like

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by thedareafolabi: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2012
Again i must thank everyone that has read my story this far, while begging the guys with "gun and the guy that picked the stone", (laughing), i want to thank those that read and did not comment and those that did let me know their opinion.. you give me more reasons to do what i enjoy doing... God bless our Hustle..oya make unah enjoy this one.. cheers..

3 Likes

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2012
too short! after all these years of no update angry
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by semid4lyfe(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2012
Wetin be this? undecided

To say I'm disapointed will be an understatement as I was expecting to read about the date with Funke Salman
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by avicky(f): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2012
brokoto: hmmmmm. after such a long time. thanks anyway. keep 'em coming. . .
Na wa to u oh bokoto!
Na so u like tales by moonlight? Ehn, u're evry where round d literary circle..

But, see pot calling kettle black. shocked
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Ariyke: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2012
Nice one bt too short ;-)
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by avicky(f): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2012
semid4lyfe: WOW. .I'm shocked, didn't see that coming shocked

Lovely twist to the story and ending it just there makes the reader eager for the next episode. Reminds me of 24 and how the episodes used to end grin

This literature section is getting more and more interesting with each passing day. . .no dull moment as enough stories to read.

Make that Wasimi gal continue with Chairman behind closed doors if she like. Oyingbo market no dey know sey person no come tongue

Can't wait for the next episode. . . .
Lol. I learnt Ishi is ill at d moment. May God grant her quick recovery so she can unfold her escape frm rm 21.

1 Like

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by avicky(f): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2012
acidtalk: @Poster, I am officially endorsing the Literature Section. And from now on, I will be a regular visitor there all because of you. I know I will find other great writers there too.

A beautiful job you have done.
Offcourse, u'll. U nid to take tour frm ur auto/car section to unwind.
We great writers like Ishilove, Efemena, Larry-sun, Sebonsekra et al. Have fun!

1 Like

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Iaz93: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2012
Quite interesting, but the date with Funke Salman nkor. .chei!why u no post am? I know before you post another now, e go be december. *leaves the thread slowly, hissing* Poster i can't wait oh...amma impatient patient boy..toh
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Iaz93: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2012
avicky:
Offcourse, u'll. U nid to take tour frm ur auto/car section to unwind.
We great writers like Ishilove, Efemena, Larry-sun, Sebonsekra et al. Have fun!
lmao...c as u murder the name
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by avicky(f): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Iaz93: lmao...c as u murder the name
Lol! D name too long ni. No be my fault.
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Jazzgreen(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
Guys no need to wait for next story,i told u guys im impatient,anyway, i dropped d gun,but out of annoyance about d VERY short story he dropped after waitin a lifetime,i eventually did dis to him==>>
he's gone,if u wanna hear d last story, do d same tin and join him dr

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Iaz93: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
Jazzgreen: Guys no need to wait for next story,i told u guys im impatient,anyway, i dropped d gun,but out of annoyance about d VERY short story he dropped after waitin a lifetime,i eventually did dis to him==>>
he's gone,if u wanna hear d last story, do d same tin and join him dr
wickedness oh...
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Iaz93: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
avicky:
Lol! D name too long ni. No be my fault.
Lol! I wonder where the guy comot from oh! But the name swt for mouth sha
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by prettiest1(f): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
more update
Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by Donshegxy10(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
Come and finish your tori o!!

1 Like

Re: TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) by legendprac(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
avicky:
Lol. I learnt Ishi is ill at d moment. May God grant her quick recovery so she can unfold her escape frm rm 21.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.