Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,546 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs (39144 Views)

American Man Dancing To Tonto Dikeh's Song Inside Train (video) / American Man Dancing To Tonto Dike's Song In Train / Listen To Tonto Dikeh New Music – Itz Ova + Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Demdem(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2012
me think this is even making her more popular. i ordinarily wouldnt have listened to it but had to now after reading u guys comments.
Whats the song all about exactly?
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Oceemo(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2012
U guys ar jst givin her d credit nt knwing it she is indirectly gettin more popularity cuz in d news headlines n radio all we hear abt is Tonto Dike. Even head almost a million n plus dwnload so u c. I guez she won.
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by mechanicaldummie(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2012
lwkmd4h!!!!... Chei!! my six packs o
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by ajf(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2012
The 'guantalamela' part of the song is the funniest lol... Rib cracking! What a joke!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by free2ryhme: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2012
she sings and raps .... talented ...i thought i heard her cough *1:36, 1:37* pls check. hope say she no dey smoke igbo for studio .cant wait to see the video ... e go bloody...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by powerblaze(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2012
Bokoharam claims responsibility for Tonto Dike's 'Studio Bomb'.. a new trend of attack.
JTF to the rescue
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by sammily(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2012
My God!!! U guys will not kill me wif laugh, and I wan write exam today, how will I concentrate now?
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2012
free2ryhme: she sings and raps ... talented ....cant wait to see the video ... e go bloody...... grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, You sef harsh o. Audio here be like "Ultrasonic Waves" you wan watch video? shocked shocked

Gamma rays go quench ya eye be dat. grin
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by truthisbitter: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2012
Like I posted on a related thread:

Me I love this song o.

All I Want Is Get High
Put My Hands In The Sky
When You See Me Passing By
Don't Be Shy To Say Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai

This is the $hit! She even coughed while singing. Can you beat that? Nairalanders, don't be shy to say HAI.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by abdullkabar(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2012
grin guyz make una stop na.i just shorp finish oo.my belle oo.laff wan make me vomittongue
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by fittty(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2012
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by birdman(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2012
Oceemo: U guys ar jst givin her d credit nt knwing it she is indirectly gettin more popularity cuz in d news headlines n radio all we hear abt is Tonto Dike. Even head almost a million n plus dwnload so u c. I guez she won.

She thinks she is Nigeria's Beyonce. If the song gets popular for the wrong reason, she wont be able to capitalize on it...she'll just be really hurt
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by chelseabmw(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2012
I just designed this too grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by khalids: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2012
Someone GIVE ME BACK my 4minutes........ cry cry
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2012
@fitty. Chai, you sef. you sef. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by swoosh(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2012
This song isnt any different from what most of your music celebs sing so why all the hate (its even a better song than what 'Professional singers' like Face sing). If you cant encourage the young woman just shut up please
Im not a big fan of Tonko generally but I respect her for identifying her pasion and following it. I guess some of you saying rubbish here do not even know that she holds a PetroChemical Enginneering Degree. She could have been working in an oil company but choose entertainment. Lets have a little respect for our celebs people

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2012
chelseabmw: I just designed this too grin cheesy

I HAFF DIED!
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2012
swoosh: This song isnt any different from what most of your music celebs sing so why all the hate (its even a better song than what 'Professional singers' like Face sing). If you cant encourage the young woman just shut up please
Im not a big fan of Tonko generally but I respect her for identifying her pasion and following it. I guess some of you saying rubbish here do not even know that she holds a PetroChemical Enginneering Degree. She could have been working in an oil company but choose entertainment. Lets have a little respect for our celebs people

Can you compare this Poko nonsense to Faze's "Nke m"?
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by mechanicaldummie(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2012
I tried downloading Tonto Dikeh's song but my phone rejected it. My phone is truly a smartphone.

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by dtemidare: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2012
THE NAME TONTO DIKE IS SYNONYMOUS WITH Bleep UP.

BUT I LIKE THE SONG SHA OH.
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Ewabeads(f): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2012
Kai I don laugh tire,make una no kill person ooo... cheesy
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by babseg(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2012
Quantanamera, wahira quantanamera
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by dtemidare: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2012
fittty: grin

LETS START SINGING A SONG OYA LETS STARTED IT NAH.[i][/i]
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by EmmyDe25(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2012
ifyalways: Lol.

Peeps twitted all that for real?
Comments direktd towads @tontolet ydy cud even make d actress take a stroll dwn to 3rd main land bridge nd jump in d river. sum1 sed an herbalist chant is even more melodious dan doz sngs. Ooh... Wat a rush!!!
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2012
omo_to_dun: My dear ogugua, how you dey? You don vote? Don't you find it interesting and hypocritical that Nigerians are castigating Tonto's music when the majority of Nigerian music is as good(or bad) as this. Abeg make them chill jor.

Long time! smiley

I'm good, how are you? I have my ballot but haven't filled it out yet. I'll submit it in person on the 6th. I don't blame Nigerians for massacring her with insults. Granted, a good number of our musicians are lackluster, but Queen Poko is of another breed lol. One can go on for days about her nasty personality and behavior. Disrespectful is an understatement. She hyped her own songs for days and "Hi" was the best she could release. It's not even the proper spelling. I thought she meant the greeting until I heard the track lol. Like I said earlier, she loves to be hated. No one can be that kolo and not be enjoying the consequences.

Vic o is above this woman in all honesty. His music is trash but he puts people first. If you don't like him, he'll ignore you and direct his attention at people who do. Queen Poko abuses anyone and everyone except for the few small boys who never jam. They still have the ability to see through her Jezebel antics and admire her looks.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by khalids: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2012
Is she for real, come on, sound like an old lady singing to her cats......what really was the point of that song
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by chelseabmw(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2012
anoda one from me

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2012
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by babseg(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2012
khalids: Is she for real, come on, sound like an old lady singing to her cats......what really was the point of that song

The point was Quantanamera

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) / Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label / Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.