Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs (39170 Views)

American Man Dancing To Tonto Dikeh's Song Inside Train (video) / American Man Dancing To Tonto Dike's Song In Train / Listen To Tonto Dikeh New Music – Itz Ova + Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by 3RNEST(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
the song cuz network problem in my phone i have to carry it for fixing, kia can u imagine the level of hunger. tonto u try but song fit reck persin, jst to download one song kia na whole year.
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by onatisi(m): 1:06am On Oct 20, 2012
just heard the song now and all i can say is my primary and secondary school anthem are far far better than this tonto dike song
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by gistyinka(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
Big lesson from tonto dikeh that u must believe in urself
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by bridgebaby: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
i just love these ALUU PICKINS!

Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by figure4real: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hmmmm.... Tonto Dike tight o! She tight pass virgin! grin
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by ABAKA72(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
onatisi: just heard the song now and all i can say is my primary and secondary school anthem are far far better than this tonto dike song
Lol
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by tontodike1: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Hilarious Reactions To Tonto Dikeh's Songs by IamDavidJames(m): 4:08am On Nov 05, 2014
Visit [http://www.knrepublic.com to get the latest track/album and also your entertainment news and gists. Artiste promotion & advertisement placement are also available to a wide range of audience. You can also catch Exclusive Interviews with Gabriel Afolayan among others and also Promising Acts, What's up for This Week and many many more... See you there, stay tuned! wink Also catch Kushnation Republic on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/KNRep on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/knrepublic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - / Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.