Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? (100047 Views)

Photo: Donald Trump Now Being Compared To Adolf Hitler Over Statement / Media Compare Donald Trump With Aldoph Hitler / Why Are Jews So Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Enigma1408: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2010
NO NO NO!!! Hitler did not hate the Jews because they were "God's chosen people", he hated the Jews because of what the Jews have done and are still doing to this day. Keep in mind, it was by the hand of the Jews the reason for a condemned murderer going free. So as it was also the fault of the Jews that Christ was killed so pointlessly for crimes he did not commit and was accused of. Also, there is a point somewhere in Hitler's life where he had also had a bad experience with the Jews. Not just being rejected for art school, remember, the man originally wanted to become an artist. No, there was another, much deeper reason to hate them. Something they had done to him that sparked the fire which fueled his hate for them. Also, Hitler was not retarted. He didn't sit in a wheelchair going deh deh deh all the time. The reason he had turned mad and paranoid in the first place was and always will be the fact that he had suffered from power greed. The assassination attempts are what made him paranoid.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Enigma1408: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2010
I left something out for moment, The Jews are not the proclaimed "God's chosen people". All of the world including humanity was created by God, we are just the one life form out of any that can do any of what we can: Talking in many languages, walking permanently on two legs, everything we do, well, except for maybe one thing sets us to be a divide creation of God.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by james1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2010
Adolf was a shy young man who was not able enter a very famous art school because he couldn't pass the entrace exams.he couldn't get to chatting any woman up too;he only"melts"for women from afar.when extremely shy people get over their shyness,they can become"anything"as was hitler's case.
A very selfish man and a huge control freak;so bad that he don't want his only known half sister to go out with any man,he later killed her when he became Der Fuhrer.
Adolf was a man with huge mental difficulties:he couldn't understand why things are not working for him as a young man.he hated reality,never like to face facts,he only wanted everyone to reinforce what he already believed;to disagree with him is like risking everything hence the layers of propagander josef goebbels and co spewed fort.
Always wanting to be the centre of attention;he would drag a friend of his(can't that guys name now)to any nearby pub,he will then start a conversation with disgruntled men who obviously aren't happy about the Jewish community control and owned almost everything.
Hitler:a shweed man who understand the art of psycology;at the right time he would climb on a table and proceed to work the half drunk men who can't reason well anymore to fearsome tantrums;beer houses were known to shake with hitler's speeches.
He worked on the masses emotion's and rode on the wave to power.he was an occultist,a man who understand that the people's wish"at least the majority must be carried out"it got into his head and he got carried away.
He acted crazy and did many bad things.
I admire his sense of psychology to high heaven's.
He was the first elected man to be bigger than the party that put him in power;he simply hijacked the party and died for what he believed.
You may read Mein kamp! Or the rise and fall of the third reich.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by tpiah: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2010
Every advancement in technology is used to restoke and rekindle ancient hatreds, that's all. similar to what goes on today.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 04, 2010
Because the jew were the one who betrayed Germany in the first world war, they sold some secrets to the allies about Germany's Plans During the war
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by zJoute: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2011
As being a human being all of us are born with affectionate,without reason there is no action however i think Hitler hate the Jews so much because:-
1. they were the people that refused to accept him into college as an artist and the arts.
2.the majority of German Nobel winners,finance, literature,officers were Jewish
3.he believed that the jews {and communists} were the cause of Germanys downfall and he wanted to execute them by all means
IN SHORT BECAUSE GERMAN WAS CONTROL BY THE JEWS WHO HOLDS MINORITY.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by lelouchan: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2011
Well anti-semitism did not start with Hitler, it started with people blaming Jews for killing Jesus (which I think is the most stupid thing I have ever heard, in fact you should be thanking them as Jesus came to die for our sins).

Anyway back to why Hitler hated Jews:
well when he was young, he couldnt' get into Art school, he was poor and he saw that most Jewish people were very wish, so from then on, there was resentment and hate.
Secondly, during the Great Depression after WWI, Germany was doing badly. Hitler needed a reason for why Germany was doing so badly. He blamed the Jews, but really it was due to the Treaty of Versailles and how much money Germany had to pay back. So the Jews were really his vehicle into power, people started to believe it was their fault.

Anti-semtism is sad, at the moment some people believe there is some kind of Jewish conspiracy, so we should get rid of the Jews. I guess people don't learn from history.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by tpiah2: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
why does mzdarkskin also hate jews i wonder.

is she a black stormfronter.

i read this dazzling piece from her recently:

Alicia do not pay her any mind. Acne and pimples can be dealt with simply, but misery and the emotional effects of menopause are much harder to deal with. Keep being sweet and ignore the [size=20pt]kike.[/size]

keyword here is[b][size=20pt] kike[/size].[/b]
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Nplnsolo(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2011
I think Hitler was at first maybe a sensitive person, he thought of himself as an artist, but every single member of his household, his family of origin, died and he was left alone in the world when he was a still a young man. Eventually, he found himself in a miserable trench early one morning during the war and he could see poisonous gas coming in, and it effected him, and affected him, because he could see that the people who were fighting him were literally trying to exterminate him like a rat in the gutter. Everyone in his family was dead, and here comes the gas for him. I am sure many would say, "If only they had succeeded!" Hitler was nationalist and a racist, he believed in white supremacy and he believed in dominating those who he deemed his racial inferiors, he was an expansionist and an imperialist and thought nothing of occupying and exploiting people at the force of arms. But the same is true of Winston Churchill. Adolph Hitler did to Europeans what Europeans were doing to others all around the globe. This is why Hitler is demonized. History has been full of men like Hitler, they often write history. That isn't to absolve Hitler of his crimes, but to acknowledge that many in Europe, in England and Belgium, behaved as mad men as well.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Nplnsolo(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2011
Hitler also made a personal fortune from his book, "Mein Kampf". He also received a ton of monetary contributions from the corporations he was fronting for. Hitler got the German economy, and thus the German corporations, back on their feet. If he had quit while he was ahead and not tried to rule the world, he wouldn't have such a piss poor reputation. Having seen all the drunk German's in the beer halls, he should have been a little more humble and kept his goals a little more modest, full employment, a volkswagon in every garage, a chicken in every pot,
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Nplnsolo(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2011
It's also worth noting that people all around the world were willing to rally to Hitler's call. The Nazi's found allies all around the world. That is what is conveniently forgotten in history. For whatever reason, people like to see a strong, charasmatic leader. Latin America was enthralled by Hitler. Many in Eastern European like wise fell under his spell. Local Nazi parties sprung up from Nazi sympathizers. At the time, I imagine people said that it was a result of what the Jews had done to Christ. When it all turned around and many Jews came to find themselves in positions of authority, power and wealth again, those same people who claimed that what was happening to the Jews during WWII, then turned around and said, admiringly, that the Jews are G_D's chosen people. This is why they say that praise and blame are one and the same and no one should pay much attention to either. undecided
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Nplnsolo(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2011
SOme people believe that what European nations have done all around the world, colonizing north and south America, colonizing New Zealand, Australia, the Carribbean, Hawaii, parts of Asia, is the very thing that Jews do to Europeans and Americans, they arrive in a foreign land and colonize it in order to dominate the economic and political life of the society. If there is any truth to this, then Europeans and Americans might recognize their own selves in this behavior, the quality would not be uniquely Jewish. undecided
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Nplnsolo(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2011
Whoever said that everyone wants to rule the world is correct. The Americans, the British and the Germans all wanted to be the one who would run the world. France wanted to rule the world as well. The Jews, similarly, lean towards the idea of how wonderful everything would be if they were the ones running the world. The Russians wanted to dominate the globe. The Cubans wanted to influence people the world over. It's an inherent human tendency. Some people have greater needs than others with that regards. As far as Hitler goes, he said that if Germany were to fail in her effort to subdue the world, then he had made a mistake, and that Germany's enemies should wipe out the Germans and the Aryan race, as this would reflect the fact that they were not the superior race and he had made a fatal mistake. undecided He said such an outcome would seem just to him. He may have been many things but I guess he wasn't a hypocrite.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by kennybuda: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2011
if your living in east europe where they have large number of jews then you will realize why hitler was killing european jew lol grin
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Chyz2: 4:32am On Jun 02, 2011
He hated jews because they were trying to do the same thing that they are doing to the Palestinians and their land to the Germans/Aryans back then.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by Nplnsolo(m): 12:29am On Jun 03, 2011
Jews have historically been scapegoated. They have a reputation, in general, for being shrewd in business. That is the stereotype. If it is true, then there is much to learn from Jewish businessmen. As far as the conflict between the Palestinians and the Israelis and their supporters goes, when people experience serious trauma it can affect the way they behave and how they relate to others. The Holocaust was an exceptionally traumatic experience for the Jewish people, it introduced slave labor and genocide on a global scale in an almost mechanized fashion. The global economy was in the dumps, people envied and coveted what some wealthy Jewish people had, they imagined that if they expropriated and eliminated the Jewish people, then their own lot in life would improve. It is worth remembering that the most famous among Jewish scapegoats was Jesus Christ. Scapegoating, prejudice, stereotyping and discrimination prevent people from seeing the truth even when it is right in front of their eyes. Unfortunately, for the present, scapegoating can and does occur everywhere. Some people are experts at creating scapegoats, they hide their own shortcomings behind the scapegoat and they generally welcome group participation.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by kennybuda: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
bro jews are wicked people selfish, my officer about my resident permit was a jewish man he make me crawl on the ground for 4 years untill when he get retired thats was when i got my legal statue in europe man i hate them mainly european jew
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by james1(m): 3:54am On Oct 16, 2011
@enigma1408.you are an Obama hater.go eat your d**k!!!
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by ayosmiles(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2011
why wont there be hatred against them when a group of ppl av always believed they are gods chosen nd are superior 2 others. jews are the worst racists in d world, look at wht they are doin 2 d palestinians. if israel becomes the world power 2day i believe they will commit worse atrocities.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by MandingoII(m): 1:09am On Oct 20, 2011
god's chosen people?

That is a bull sh. i. t. narrative the JEWS MADE UP!!!

bESIDES THEY STOLE THE one mono theism GOD from Egypt and Aknaten.

look it up.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by chillymaini: 6:39am On May 19, 2012
Hi guys.....I got this article from below web page:
http://thecdkfactor..in/2007/07/why-did-hitler-hate-jews.html
smiley
(Sunday, July 22, 2007): Posted by cdk at 6:58 AM
Why did hitler hate jews?

I have got two strong points which could be the possible reasons behind this hatred. Unfortuntely none of us could travel back to hitler's period to know why he did that and even if we do so, there is nothing that could be done to read the fuhrer's mind. So i leave it to you to decide which among this could be a sensible and possible reason behind the hatred.

1. HITLER HAD SYPHILIS?

Recently a controversy had come up with this big question. Hitler was infected by this Sexually Transmitted
disease Syphilis. When Hitler was in Vienna (Capital of Austria) it is believed that he had an illegal affair with
a Sex Woker. After some time Hitler found that he was infected by Syphilis. Fortunately for the historians and
unfortunately for the jews, the Sex worker turned out to be a Jew. This particular incident had affected hitler to
such an extend that he mentioned about Germany being infested with Syphilis and blaming jews as the sole reason for this in 15 full pages in his "Mein Kempf". He further states that the only way of getting Grmany rid of syphilis and restoring its pride is to cleanse it of Jews. Many think this could be one of the potential reasons of the hatred that Hitler had.

2. HITLER WAS A JEW?

Seems paradoxical! Doesnt it? Well read it fully before coming to a conclusion. Some of you might have heard that Hitler was an illegitimate son. It is believed that this particular guy gifted hitler to his mother and abandoned her. Hitler's mother should have told a lot about this to Hitler. Unfortunately for the Jews again, this fellow who abandoned Hitler's mother also happened top be a Jew. This must have built up a sense of rage against the Jews and at one point of time when the oppurtunity struck, the cat should have prowled out.

these are some of the strong theories which i had got. if you have points to substantiate or completely new theories altogether,
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by andrewza: 10:36am On May 19, 2012
Jewish people have all ways been hated. But it matters not any more they served there time in exile and have there home land back. Why did hitler hate them. All of the above plus it was nothing new to hate jews back then (or even now)
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by DanIlon(m): 5:50am On May 30, 2013
I myself hate Jews I will joint hitler to massacre more billion Judaism.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by tartar9(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
I pray for this everyday;to be the final solution to the Jewish question.
Re: Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? by LDR2016: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
I am a simple man that is dedicated to my family and my job I'm not Jewish but as I'm reading some of the comments I can't hardly believe what I'm reading I don't understand why people would want to kill or say the remarks they do because of being Jewish - it seems to me that people obviously get angry with Jews because of their relentless pursuit of perfection - and to say they are the reason that Christ died is the most ignorant excuse ever - let's say that they were the reason - I would guarantee that Jesus has already forgave them -
Instead of hating - just for one day give peace and love a chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan NTV Disowns Staff Having Sex In The Office "They Are Not Our Staff" / WWIII Memes Posted By Americans On Facebook / Unclad Photos Of Melania Trump Hit The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.