Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure (17871 Views)

Full Version Brand New Music From Tonto Dikeh Ft D'banj - Suga Rush / Photos From Tonto Dikeh's Music Video Shoot / Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Stallion77(f): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
While her style, lyrics and vocals were widely panned to unanimous negative reviews, I learned something instrumental (no pun intended) from her.

1. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF: While I may not know her, and haven’t listened to her debut, I think it takes a high level of self belief to take a chance on yourself. When last did you take a chance on you?

2. JUST DO IT: Don’t talk about it, be about it! My brother, Pastor Jerry sent his broadcast this morning and said ‘There is only one time that is important in life;It is NOW! NOW is the most important time because it is the only time we have any Power over. Have a sense of urgency over your destiny!’

Are you still saying I WILL DO IT or can you say like my fave female rapper, Eva, I DON DID IT!

Year don nearly end o!

3. HAVE RESULTS & PEOPLE WILL TALK ABOUT YOU!: Nobody celebrates you for a great idea you haven’t made happen! During the last 24 hours, Tonto Dike has been the subject of national conversation; from Blackberry broadcasts to mentions and TRENDING on Twitter. (And for a ‘celebrity’ (from the root word, celebrate), fame or notoriety is pretty much everything).

I wonder how many thousand times her song has been downloaded, shared, blue toothed and broadcast?

Think about it.

Imagine if she was being paid N100 per download…hm.

Where’s YOUR SONG, YOUR BOOK? Where the EVIDENCE of YOUR LIFE? Who’s talking about YOU?

So, back to Tonto’s Music. Good music? Bad music?

The jury is out. You decide.

The bottom line is YOU COULDN’T IGNORE HER!

And for that, she has EARNED MY RESPECT!

http://www.ynaija.com/just-do-it-3-lessons-you-should-learn-from-tonto-dikehs-music-adventure/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

34 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
I will soon release my own song. Am looking for a good producer.

First to comment.
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
Wanna know how many ppl unff'd her on twitter?
Or how she has really made people see d true stupid1tee in her?

Dear OP,
Success has many friends, but failure is a bastard!
Thanks
Imanuelle

5 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Christambasador: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
okpara ugo: I will soon release my own song. Am looking for a good producer.

First to comment.
I produced SkyB. I can produce you but you must know how to rap like SkyB. grin grin grin
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by mrjangola(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
Toto dick , has a voice good 4 fuji music. May God spare us from auditory torture dat toto subjected us to

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by ifeomabernard(f): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
Wow! nice one @op shes my fav ₪Ø☹ matter what alot of people say about her at least shes being herself not like sum pretenders out there! tontolet keep up the spirit #POKO#
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Abujafood: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
Story!

This Tonto dike Wack songs are publicity stunts, find out more on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1078972/tonto-dikes-brilliant-publicity-stunt
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by ifeomabernard(f): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
mr jangola: Toto dick , has a voice good 4 fuji music. May God spare us from auditory torture dat toto subjected us to

grin grin grin grin
Eat poo and die joor shes only human
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Yinkkie(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
Thats not dat easy my brother.to take chance in life sometimes is very hard.she is able to make it cos she is influenced.money is essencial here.if u have ur money u do anytin u like.
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Goldenheart(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
its nt bout dat, op....... She is just 2 rude, Dats y ppl re pissed. U dnt ve 2 insult when people criticize u
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by mrjangola(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
ifeomabernard: Wow! nice one @op shes my fav ₪Ø☹ matter what alot of people say about her at least shes being herself not like sum pretenders out there! tontolet keep up the spirit #POKO#

chineke some pple dull sha
sad

6 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Talk2naija(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
She deserve a kudos for doing what I can not do, you got a nice voice but lack of content

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by LesbianBoy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
Imanuelle: Wanna know how many ppl unff'd her on twitter?
Or how she has really made people see d true stupid1tee in her?

Dear OP,
Success has many friends, but failure is a bastard!
Thanks
Imanuelle

Youngman or woman whichever you are, Maybe you didnt check well, she actually GAINED more followers!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by dridowu: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
I am HI but ITS OVA

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by candieangel12(f): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
Talk2naija: She deserve a kudos for doing what I can not do, you got a nice voice but lack of content

Nice voice ke? How you take hear her voice with all that auto-tune mess?

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by LesbianBoy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
HATERS you all should STFU.........TONTO try Abeg!!! Out of all the Actors and Actresses that tried their hands on Music, GENEVIEVE NNAJI's "No more Crying" song was the WORST!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by candieangel12(f): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
ifeomabernard: Wow! nice one @op shes my fav ₪Ø☹ matter what alot of people say about her at least shes being herself not like sum pretenders out there! tontolet keep up the spirit #POKO#

Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by wizard01(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
She is yet to enter into maturity.

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Chicolee(f): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2012
You are on point jor but the fact still remains that Tonto is rude. I get that she is trying to form Rihanna/Lindsay Lohan of Nigeria but she should tone it down a bit. Nigerians don't buy cheap publicity stunts like that
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
LesbianBoy:

Youngman or woman whichever you are, Maybe you didnt check well, she actually GAINED more followers!!!!

º°˚k
But stupidity got obvious
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by ifeomabernard(f): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
mr jangola:

chineke some pple dull sha
sad
Guy get lost
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by yeye4live(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
I waz priceng a ashy babe @VI lastnite for till day break I say 3k d babe said 10k but by d moment d inhouse dj played dat her track d babe told me I shud come n do it 4free,I tink I ve benifited on dat her music now
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by babaireti(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
Please whatz in her music that made so much noise? is the voice,content,appearance or personality?,please letz have some peace out there.
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by megxo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
i learnt not 2 be wack>>>>>>>

ah PLEDGE 2 BE ONPOINT TILL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by kenlash1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
LesbianBoy: HATERS [color=#990000][/color]you all should STFU.........TONTO try Abeg!!! Out of all the Actors and Actresses that tried their hands on Music, GENEVIEVE NNAJI's "No more Crying" song was the WORST!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
I'm sure u didn't listen to dose trash tonto called singles,jeez!!!! That was d worst joke I ve ever hrd. If she did dose for publicity fine nd good but for our listening pleasure, HELL NO. Especially dt HI of a song. I had to listen to it online cos I didn't want to spoil my fone it was like turning granite into my ears. She needs to grow up. I wonder wat gave her d inspiration?

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by mrjangola(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
ifeomabernard: Guy get lost

madam dont bite me, am just havin fun. Hope u hav to take garri for lunch.
tonto rubbish
grin

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
The song isnt that bad, actually, for me its an anti-depressant solution. i listen to it when am feeling down and want to have a Good laugh at someones stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
Adolf Hitler is also very famous @op. He did all the things you mentioned. I hope u respect him too?
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by Valiantvaliant(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
Miss.Dike has just motivated me to write a novel that i've been putting off.

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by kagel: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
Christambasador:
I produced SkyB. I can produce you but you must know how to rap like SkyB. grin grin grin
a[b]beg were is he now? after walee walee awuriwo sweet song i have not listen to his new song is he alive at all?[/b]
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by stephanho(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
Toto decay grin
Re: Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure by virginvampire(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2012
Who exactly is scre.wing to.to d.ic.k here sef? Her nairaland hype is getting on the surge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lucky Dube Shot Dead In Johannesburg / Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade / P-square vs Styl-Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.