Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Best Perfume For Men - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Perfume For Men (8309 Views)

Recommend A Perfume For Me! / Longlasting Perfume For Men / Best Perfume For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Perfume For Men by Naijastomosis(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
I love perfumes a lot and have used many that have gone out of production.
I prefer masculine perfumes that I can smell around me as I move around.
Problem is which men's perfumes fit this description.
What do you say, folks?

1 Like

Re: Best Perfume For Men by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 19, 2012
Polo (anything)...hands down. cool

Axe and Red Spice both smell good
but are too cliche and at times too much (esp. Axe).

1 Like

Re: Best Perfume For Men by dskenky(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hi. Please endeavour to buy BLACK ORCHID by TOM FORD and OUD WOOD by TOM FORD.(NB. All these perfumes are EDP's i.e eau de Parfum)
Also try INTENSE by Dior, INTENSE BY Guerlain PLAY INTENSE by Givenchy 1 MILLION ABSOLUT GOLD by Paco Rabanne.

Kindly try any of the above for starters but the caveat there is that these perfumes cost quite an arm and a leg o!! Nevertheless, they're the bomb.
Pls let me know.

1 Like

Re: Best Perfume For Men by tchaik(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
@dskenky! Pls do you know where I can get this perfume in Nigeria? The name is = Et Alors!

Will appreciate it much if you can help!

Re: Best Perfume For Men by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
--dumb question deleted--

grin
Re: Best Perfume For Men by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
*Kails*:
--dumb question deleted--

grin
hahaha
Re: Best Perfume For Men by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
Aqua Gio for Men and Jean Paul

1 Like

Re: Best Perfume For Men by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
^^ might have to go to a department store
and check those out. smiley
Re: Best Perfume For Men by eddy1977(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Have you tried john vartos?
It's an upscale Cologne for man who care about their image and worth in todays competitive world.

I am a cologne freak. I think that body fragrance/odour say a lot about a man. My favourite brand names are yves st Laurent,ralph Lauren and van cleef

1 Like

Re: Best Perfume For Men by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 24, 2012
*Kails*:
^^ might have to go to a department store
and check those out. smiley

yeah they got it at macys, buy for your baby boo wink
Re: Best Perfume For Men by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 24, 2012
eddy1977: Have you tried john vartos?
It's an upscale Cologne for man who care about their image and worth in todays competitive world.

I am a cologne freak. I think that body fragrance/odour say a lot about a man. My favourite brand names are yves st Laurent,ralph Lauren and van cleef

Never smell that but I'm sure it does smell wonderful. I think we're 2 perfume freaks, I got over 50 bottles not lying I swear to god grin
I agreed with you, sometimes perfume doesn't smell the same because everybody has a different fragrance odour. yves, laurent, raph lauren, van is a good brands smiley

1 Like

Re: Best Perfume For Men by liljboy(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2012
Vovi pear body mist, axe, pink musk, 212 sexy men, terre d hermes, cool water, incidence, touch of pink, allure.
Re: Best Perfume For Men by eddy1977(m): 6:46am On Oct 24, 2012
linda_1:

Never smell that but I'm sure it does smell wonderful. I think we're 2 perfume freaks, I got over 50 bottles not lying I swear to god grin
I agreed with you, sometimes perfume doesn't smell the same because everybody has a different fragrance odour. yves, laurent, raph lauren, van is a good brands smiley

Me too. My girl knows that for Christmas and my birthdays.a nice cologne keeps me happy and brings the gentleman out of me.on my last birthday she went to Macy's and got me some cool stuff. Gucci,Salvatore Ferregamo,Versace,Bulgari and Cuba prestige.Needless to say that she got a good treat back (use your mature imagination to guess what the treat was.LOL)

1 Like

Re: Best Perfume For Men by LaParisienne(f): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
I love the smell of these perfumes on my man. Sexy kiss

-Black Orchid by Tom Ford
-Envy for men by Gucci
-Allure by Chanel

2 Likes

Re: Best Perfume For Men by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 25, 2012
eddy1977:

Me too. My girl knows that for Christmas and my birthdays.a nice cologne keeps me happy and brings the gentleman out of me.on my last birthday she went to Macy's and got me some cool stuff. Gucci,Salvatore Ferregamo,Versace,Bulgari and Cuba prestige.Needless to say that she got a good treat back (use your mature imagination to guess what the treat was.LOL)

wink
Re: Best Perfume For Men by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 25, 2012
La Parisienne: I love the smell of these perfumes on my man. Sexy kiss

-Black Orchid by Tom Ford
-Envy for men by Gucci
-Allure by Chanel

good choice wink

1 Like

Re: Best Perfume For Men by LaParisienne(f): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2012
linda_1:
good choice wink

Thanks wink
Re: Best Perfume For Men by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
linda_1:

yeah they got it at macys, buy for your baby boo wink

yes ma'am. smiley

1 Like

Re: Best Perfume For Men by Horus(m): 12:15am On Oct 27, 2012
Where are the african perfumes?
Re: Best Perfume For Men by eddy1977(m): 12:53am On Oct 27, 2012
Horus: Where are the african perfumes?

That's a tough one. I believe there abound many african perfumes but they are not easily found in the usa. Southafricans,Moroccans,Egyptians and the likes do have lines of descent Colognes but ,they arent exported this way.
If you have some recommendations,please let me know.
Re: Best Perfume For Men by newacca: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2012
F by Salvatore Ferragamo kiss

F (black) by Salvatore Ferragamo

1 Million Absolutely Gold by Paco Rabanne kiss

M12 by YSL

1 Like

Re: Best Perfume For Men by perfumehouse: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Check these ones out

Re: Best Perfume For Men by Gavrila(f): 3:05am On Sep 10, 2017
I've got some perfumes.
Their fragrances are not just breathtaking but long lasting... And best thing of all is that THEY ARE ALL ORGANIC made from Plants and Fruit fragranance so you need not be afraid of any skin irritations what so ever. Customers absolutely love them.
You can contact me for purchase on 07052718853 or 08131173540

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Should Stop This!(pictures) / 20 Ankara Short Gown Styles You Should Try This Year / Kinky Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.