Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama (25165 Views)

Barack Obama Vs Mitt Romney : Election Night Thread / Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Jenny20(f): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
Tagg Romney, the eldest of Mitt Romney's five sons, said on Wednesday that he wanted to “take a swing” at President Obama during Tuesday night’s debate, BuzzFeed reports.

Speaking on a local North Carolina radio station, Romney was asked about hearing “the president of the United States call your dad a liar.”
“You want to rush down to the stage and take a swing at him,” Tagg said jokingly, according to BuzzFeed audio. “But you know you can't do that because, well, first because there’s a lot of Secret Service between you and him, but also because that's the nature of the process.”

He continued, saying the Obama campaign has set out to make his father “someone’s he’s not,” but he acknowledged that they have to “sit there and take our punches.” Before the debate, he said, his father gets nervous.

“Are you kidding? He's terrified before he gets out there!” he said. “Terrified is too strong a word. But you know, like anybody, he gets butterflies a little bit. And then once he's in it, two or three minutes, he's forgotten about the nervousness.”
Romney has taken on a larger role in the campaign in recent weeks, speaking at more events and reportedly advising his father on

http://news.yahoo.com/tagg-romney-wanted-swing-obama-during-debate-071348490--politics.html
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Jenny20(f): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
Big Talker! He says he wanted to hit the president but the wimp and all of his brothers don't have the courage to join the military and fight for our country, but then again Romney their father is a draft dodger. Punk elitist coward, the same as his father and brothers.

10 Likes

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
*yawns* I still say Abacha was a great leader

11 Likes

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by violent(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2012
Secret Service will put him down before he gets 10 meters close to the President.

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by lifestyle1(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2012
He for try am naa... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by collins123(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2012
youmour: *yawns* I still say Abacha was a great leader
shocked

Imagine
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by abhosts(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2012
Jenny20: Big Talker! He says he wanted to hit the president but the wimp and all of his brothers don't have the courage to join the military and fight for our country, but then again Romney their father is a draft dodger. Punk elitist coward, the same as his father and brothers.

You need to chill. The article clearly says the guys was joking.

2 Likes

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Okijajuju1(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2012
The Secret Service wanted to shoot Romneys Son..

2 Likes

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2012
I dun hear!
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Callotti: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2012
Seeeeeee Front-Page Newwwws! cheesy
That NL Sharia dorty poohsie and eim 'usban nor get work I swia! grin grin grin
Porson go don tink say all the moni wey dem don get from 'advertising' inspired autos go dem reassh dem to retire and pension.
But whosai? cheesy
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by cap28: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2012
Jenny20: Big Talker! He says he wanted to hit the president but the wimp and all of his brothers don't have the courage to join the military and fight for our country, but then again Romney their father is a draft dodger. Punk elitist coward, the same as his father and brothers.

did i hear you say "our" do you have access to the same opportunities in life as a white american? if you can answer yes to that question then you are right to refer to america as "our" . but from what i know of america blacks and whites do not have the same life opportunities.

3 Likes

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by eledalo: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2012
Jenny20:

Tagg said jokingly

Dont get carried away people.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Freiburger(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2012
He should have tried that, then he will understand what i means to be the commander in chief undecided

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

did i hear you say "our" do you have access to the same opportunities in life as a white american? if you can answer yes to that question then you are right to refer to america as "our" . but from what i know of america blacks and whites do not have the same life opportunities.

This is not an issue of Racism. Stop being naughty and face the topic.

If u hv nothing useful to contribute, GTFOH!! angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2012
Okija_juju: The Secret Service wanted to shoot Romneys Son..
LMAO.....GBAM!!
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Super1759: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2012
he was joking, but it is a thought he had conceived within
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Adehwale: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
Callotti: Seeeeeee Front-Page Newwwws! cheesy
Porson go don tink say all the moni wey dem don get from 'advertising' inspired autos go dem reassh dem to retire and pension.
But whosai? cheesy
Could you, please interprete this in english?
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by stagger: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
Mods,

Can you take this off the front page? The fellow was asked how he felt when someone else called his dad a liar and he gave an answer any true son of his father would.

How does that translate to the stupidly deceptive topic bandied about by Yahoo and now by Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Elebiju: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
na true talk o I know say America fear A̶̲̥̅♏ like HIV that time
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
That dude no get respect>>>
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by stpat1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
But whosai? cheesy

U no well o

smiley grin
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
But whosai? cheesy

why do you guys attack the owner of nl as if someone will notice your absent if you are not here ? The guy is just doing his business the way he feels and you all have to respect that.

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by chucky234(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
E be like say Ogogoro don dey sell well for Yankee,abi wetin that Romney pikin dey drink wey dey shak am cos I know say no gin or brandy for Yankee shak reach Sapele water.
I no go doubt am say dat boy don dey mix up wit Naija kids for Yankee,which hand sef him for use slap Obama.

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by warrikid(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yall seun-haters;"ist of all,go down low" and suck some balls.
If NL taya u,go do ur own shiit.
As 4 dat romney pikin,e papa spirit naim advice am or else e for dey yankee kiri-kiri until dem finish election,then if God punish say obama win,dem go tranfa am com lagos branch of kiri-kiri.lolz.
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2012
Me 2. I felt like giving Romney an upper cut during d debate. Dude kept prevaricatn n exhuding pusilanimous pomposity.
Methinks Romney is America's version of Buhari &....GEJ put 2geda!
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by nitlad: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yhu wanna hit the President So now yhur tough When yhur old-man is a fuckingg draft-dodger frolicking away in France during Vietnam. Coward.

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Dayotosin(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
short up Abacha na your grand Father?
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by ifihearam: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
cap28:

correct me if am wrong,OBAMA IS A WHITE MAN RIGHT??

What other opportunity do you want again,bloody defeated black scum

3 Likes

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2012
Is this on the fp too?
Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by nitlad: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
abhosts:

You need to chill. The article clearly says the guys was joking.
Well the entire Romney Family are jocular cowards!

1 Like

Re: Romney's Son: I Wanted To Hit Obama by ifihearam: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
utumunta: Me 2. I felt like giving Romney an upper cut during d debate. Dude kept prevaricatn n exhuding pusilanimous pomposity.
Methinks Romney is America's version of Buhari &....GEJ put 2geda!

if i get you right you mean,romney is like buhari(incessant/serial loser) while obama is GEJ

i agree with you here small sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IDF Said Troops Conquered Hamas Stronghold In Jabaliya, Killed 50 Terrorists / Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.