Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? (5075 Views)

If You See This In Your Passport What Will You Do ? ( Pic ) / Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? by Vicjustice: 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
Resizing your passport photograph to the required size for the American visa lottery might be a problem to some of you, so, i have decided to help in this.
If you are applying for the DV visa and your passport is not the appropriate size, you may leave your email address here, and i will contact you to direct you on how to send me the passport so i may resize it and send it back to you.
Fear not, i am not charging a dime: but you have to hurry up as i might not be available to do this service next week.
Re: Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? by snowbuster: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2012
Why dont you explain how to go about it here instead of you asking them to leave their email address, if you really want to help people in this . its better to make it visible to everybody reading ur posting instead of you making it confidential .
Re: Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? by justwise(m): 1:00am On Oct 19, 2012
snowbuster: Why dont you explain how to go about it here instead of you asking them to leave their email address, if you really want to help people in this . its better to make it visible to everybody reading ur posting instead of you making it confidential .

Supported. grin

@ Vicjustice, please give the guildline here before i will be accused of double standard.
Re: Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? by Vicjustice: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2012
snowbuster: Why dont you explain how to go about it here instead of you asking them to leave their email address, if you really want to help people in this . its better to make it visible to everybody reading ur posting instead of you making it confidential .
It is not anything secret, i'll explain.
In 2009 and following years, a lot of people were having this same problem (not knowing how to resize their photos) and there were many questions thrown here and there about how to go about it. I remember i answered a lot of them giving the instructions on how to do it, but yet, they keep on asking different questions and putting me under real pressure: some of them could not use the gadget that i recommended because of their inefficiency of computer skills, and most of them could not because they browsed with their mobile phones, so i had a couple of people who suggested it would be of more help to do it for them instead of directing them on how to do it: eventually, i had to do it for some and even the people that i did it for began to send me photos of their relatives and i resized them all.
So, like i said, there is no secret involved, i just thought it easier to do it for them rather than explain and to keep on explaining over and over and over again.
But if you are interested to know what i use, i have photo gadget installed in my computer.
Please, refer to this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/355708/us-visa-passport-pixels
Re: Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? by Talk2naija(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2012
What's so special abt resizing a picture, with the help of adobe photoshop or photo manager. I can give you guidelines on how to resize it here
Re: Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? by Talk2naija(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2012
What's so special abt resizing a picture, with the help of adobe photoshop or photo manager. I can give you guidelines on how to resize it here.. Vic don't give them fish teach them how to fish okay! So you give them the guidelines and haven't achieve then used post and asked, so that other people in future can make use of it. I am ready to give your the guidelines
Re: Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? by Vicjustice: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2012
Talk2naija: What's so special abt resizing a picture, with the help of adobe photoshop or photo manager. I can give you guidelines on how to resize it here.. Vic don't give them fish teach them how to fish okay! So you give them the guidelines and haven't achieve then used post and asked, so that other people in future can make use of it. I am ready to give your the guidelines
What stops you from giving the guidelines now and what puts you in position to dictate to me what i ought to do?
Re: Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? by Talk2naija(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2012
Oh sorry o Mr Obama, oga ooo...
Re: Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? by Vicjustice: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2012
Talk2naija: Oh sorry o Mr Obama, oga ooo...
Nonsense you!
Even if picture resizing is as easy as you ridiculed, what harm did I mean for offering to help those who can't do it?
Are you just seeking attention? If so, you've just succeeded. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? by Talk2naija(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Vicjustice:
Nonsense you!
Even if picture resizing is as easy as you ridiculed, what harm did I mean for offering to help those who can't do it?
Are you just seeking attention? If so, you've just succeeded. Cheers
I just said I am sorry, I don't know whatelse you want to say, okay maybe I should delete my comment then, its that opkay with you.

Mr. Romney grin grin
Re: Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? by omega7ky: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
@ vicjustice...Please I want to know!!! If the photo validator confirms that the photo is valid.... any need to worry again...even though the posture of the pictures is not 100 percent as expected? Is there any software that disqalify an applicant from the lottery after the confirmation number have been generated to the applicants? Curiuos to know..before i proceed with my registration...Thank you and God bless you
Re: Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? by Vicjustice: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
omega7ky: @ vicjustice...Please I want to know!!! If the photo validator confirms that the photo is valid.... any need to worry again...even though the posture of the pictures is not 100 percent as expected? Is there any software that disqalify an applicant from the lottery after the confirmation number have been generated to the applicants? Curiuos to know..before i proceed with my registration...Thank you and God bless you
The system is automatic, there is supposed to be no way that the system can accept application if the passport photo does not comply with the required size of 600x600 pixels: i mean, it is not possible to submit your application if the photo size is not accurate.
So, for the fact that you submitted your application and got a confirmation/reference number, it therefore means that your photo was right and therefore, there was no problem with your application, it was submitted successfully
Re: Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? by Talk2naija(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
I suppose talk but mr. President allow o.
Re: Having Problem Resizing Your Passport Photos For DV Visa Lottery? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
Chinonso.chiji@yahoo.com is my email.I really nEed the help my brother

(1) (Reply)

Friend Got Canadian Visa For Family: Should They Go? / Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? / How Can I Convert My Naira Directly To Kenyan Shillings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.