Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim (21067 Views)

Tonto - Behind The Scene Of 'hi' (official Video) / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova / Singer Afrocandy Addresses Critics Of Her Song And Video For ‘ikebe Na Money‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by ijebabe: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2012
grin grin grin

Trust Tonto. Some hours ago she replied her critics on Twitter.

The tweets below

4 Likes

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by ijebabe: 12:18am On Oct 19, 2012
Lol @ u'll love it eventually grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by ektbear: 2:26am On Oct 19, 2012
This woman needs to get voice lessons. She sounded like a dying cat in her song 'hi'

11 Likes

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 19, 2012
We'll love it? In her freaking dreams... disrespectful brat.
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 19, 2012
deluded totoh dicke!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 19, 2012
She wants to do music that millions will listen to?

grin
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Javanian: 2:38am On Oct 19, 2012
She doesn't know its pride that is killing her...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by DrWhizy(m): 2:38am On Oct 19, 2012
I tot she wz always tryna sound like a hardcore b.itch. Y'z she now tryna sound nice 2 ha fans; d diss must hv gotn 2 ha I guess.

1 Like

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Abujafood: 2:42am On Oct 19, 2012
It's obvious these two songs are publicity stunts
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Osiris211: 2:43am On Oct 19, 2012
Do you have an axe to grind with Tonto? Saw you on YouTube and other blogs attacking her relentlessly.

Can you vouch that your song can get 30 hits or YouTube? Yeah, she's crappy and all that, but na you holy pass? Babe! cut her some slacks.

ItsModella: We'll love it? In her freaking dreams... disrespectful brat.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:45am On Oct 19, 2012
Who's this Tonto Dikeh? Must be one heck of a clown.

1 Like

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by AlterEgoTM: 2:47am On Oct 19, 2012
This biitch na real Tom Foolery o. Continue living in yhur fool's paradise. By the time yhur deluded mind comes around, yhu go know what's up.
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Dopefiend(m): 2:47am On Oct 19, 2012
ekt_bear: This woman needs to get voice lessons. She sounded like a dying cat in her song 'hi'

More lyk a dyin goat grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 19, 2012
Osiris.211:
Do you have an axe to grind with Tonto? Saw you on YouTube and other blogs attacking her relentlessly.

Can you vouch that your song can get 30 hits or YouTube? Yeah, she's crappy and all that, but na you holy pass? Babe! cut her some slacks.

What is can I vouch that my songs can get 30 hits on youtube? Did I ever tell you I was a musician or had plans on going into music? I plan on venturing my resources into something useful and that is not music. Not everyone is meant to be a musician and that includes Tonto Decay.

23 Likes

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 19, 2012
Tell her she will pay for this havoc)!!!!!!!!!!Sh1t.

My 85.000 naira home theatre just got quashed into pieces by my dog as l played one of Tonto Decays single.

17 Likes

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Osiris211: 2:52am On Oct 19, 2012
so, music is not useful? oh, I see. . .

ItsModella:
What is can I vouch that my songs can get 30 hits on youtube? Did I ever tell you I was a musician or had plans on going into music? I plan on venturing my resources into something useful and that is not music. Not everyone is meant to be a musician and that includes Tonto Decay.
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Shaw007(m): 2:53am On Oct 19, 2012
Love it eventualy?? Hahaha,
i laf In poko. . .

but i gotta hand it 2 her though,i Love the spectacle d song's made,and d drama

"i'm nOt backing down" -tontoh
well that's d spirit girlwink aint ntn some voice lessons and throat surgery can't fix

But seriously,are d songs that bad?? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by fitzmayowa: 2:58am On Oct 19, 2012
But wait o does getting a tatoo takes someones ability to think This babe must be deluded

* Hisses and runs away from thread before something like this happens *

1 Like

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by kingsceemark(m): 3:00am On Oct 19, 2012
Nollywood no pay like b4, pus*y no fetch money like b4 becose the thing don dey weak, so maybe music go pay, man must chop

5 Likes

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 19, 2012
Osiris.211:
so, music is not useful? oh, I see. . .

It is important to me just for the sake of pleasure, not as an ambition.
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by odehaj: 3:06am On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:
LET HER BE!I like her no retreat no surrender attitude despite the hate. Most of you judging her don't exactly know what a good music is like from a professional point of view. As for me, her songs are not different from most junks you guys listen&dance to here Nigeria.Iam NOT&NEVER her fan, but Final word to you here ís,don't cut down peoples effort as repercussions may come upon you directly or indirectly.

17 Likes

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Osiris211: 3:07am On Oct 19, 2012
Okay, Gotcha cool

ItsModella:
It is important to me just for pleasure sake, not as an ambition.

on related development. . .

In the last 48 hrs,Tonto Dikeh’s latest singles, Hi and Itz Ova, have become two of the most listened and downloaded tracks, with over 500,000 views .

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/e-punch/tonto-dikeh-disappoints-with-debut-single/

1 Like

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Fourcade(m): 3:11am On Oct 19, 2012
i'll be damned if what she said won't happen...na today? undecided
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Osiris211: 3:12am On Oct 19, 2012
Most people writing rubbish about her here went to bed with empty stomach.

They hate every other person trying to fulfill his destiny, yet they are failures in this life and in the next.

Niggaz hate what they can't conquer

odehaj: LET HER BE!I like her no retreat no surrender attitude despite the hate. Most of you judging her don't exactly know what a good music is like from a professional point of view. As for me, her songs are not different from most junks you guys listen&dance to here Nigeria.Iam NOT&NEVER her fan, but Final word to you here ís,don't cut down peoples effort as repercussions may come upon you directly or indirectly.

Well said.
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 19, 2012
ekt_bear: This woman needs to get voice lessons. She sounded like a dying cat in her song 'hi'

She used audiotune

1 Like

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 19, 2012
odehaj: LET HER BE!I like her no retreat no surrender attitude despite the hate. Most of you judging her don't exactly know what a good music is like from a professional point of view. As for me, her songs are not different from most junks you guys listen&dance to here Nigeria.Iam NOT&NEVER her fan, but Final word to you here ís,don't cut down peoples effort as repercussions may come upon you directly or indirectly.
Puh-lease!!! Granted, a lot of music these days lack substance but I know a good one when I hear/see one. Point of correction, I am not judging Tonto Decay, I am airing my opinion on her music and attitude. I think there is a difference. So criticizing someone's music can bring repercussions on me directly or indirectly? Abeg, tell that to the next m0r0n.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:34am On Oct 19, 2012
ItsModella:

Ma sister,you need to slow down on how you are attacking this chic.you are too vicious! Nobody knows tomorow. Just be positive and wish her the best. Nobody sabi pass. Daalu.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by SlyIg(f): 3:38am On Oct 19, 2012
I said it ... I knew it... Millions of downloads within 24hrs. She drew everyone's attention and ask me what happened? She got all d attention she needed! Hahahahahahahahaha... But she still has a lot to learn maybe for her next life's stardom if there will be any -MANNERS n RESPECT! I wish she had half of this attention in a positive way. Controversial little idi0t like her!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by kpozite(m): 3:42am On Oct 19, 2012
bluff! ! ! she's just bluffing
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by UNLEASHED(m): 3:44am On Oct 19, 2012
Decayed Toto is trying her best jor, at least sha sang something #POKO grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by mikron(m): 3:47am On Oct 19, 2012
was that music? i laugh in bayelsa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto's Reply To Critics Of HI & ITZOVA - I have Achieved My Aim by ROCKJ1(m): 4:01am On Oct 19, 2012
The hi track needs to be fine tuned... By remixing it. All she needs is a good producer and feature a star like DBanj or 2face and it would be a major hit. That song has potentials. She should also remove that part she said 'guanta na mera' it was unnecessary. Goodluck to you tonto.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2baba Releases ' African Queen' Remix Video (watch) / Breeze FM Lafia Wins As Court Orders Government To Pay Station N67.3M / What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.