Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Even The Peggle Game Has Illuminati Symbols In It - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Even The Peggle Game Has Illuminati Symbols In It (4690 Views)

Grand Theft Auto V: Illuminati Symbolism Exposed In 2013′s Hottest Game / Is Naruto Really From Illuminati / Illuminati Card Game Nwo:the Future On Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even The Peggle Game Has Illuminati Symbols In It by Jamesmelbin(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2012
Have you ever heard of or played Peggle? It's a very interesting addictive game. If you've never heard of it I know you'll know Zuma or Bookworm or Plants and Zombies, all this games are Popcap games and they are all very interesting.
Yesterday evening, while I was cooling myself playing Peggle, I was playing it stage by stage until I got to the "millions & millions" stage, I noticed that at the Illuminati sign was inscribed in it.

I am used to google so I googled the word "Peggle and illuminati" then I realised that I am not the first person to notice it.
Now, I am forced to delete the very interesting but demonic game. I'm still thinking of deleting the Zuma's revenge and Bookworm, too because google said they have the sign too. How won't they? Are they not of the same vendor- Popcap?

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B49LJmzzNn4[/youtube]
Re: Even The Peggle Game Has Illuminati Symbols In It by ritchboy(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2012
LOL

2 Likes

Re: Even The Peggle Game Has Illuminati Symbols In It by Noctis(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2012
Mr mod, isn't this the sort of post you're supposed to screen out?

2 Likes

Re: Even The Peggle Game Has Illuminati Symbols In It by Jamesmelbin(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
Noctis: Mr mod, isn't this the sort of post you're supposed to screen out?
infact..
Re: Even The Peggle Game Has Illuminati Symbols In It by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
hilarious!

(1) (Reply)

The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? / Gamer Electrocuted Playing On His Phone While Charging In Thailand (Graphics) / MY Ucom Joystick Not Working With PES 15 Pc Game On Windows 10,please Help Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.