Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,202 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:35 AM

Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics (31214 Views)

Buy from cotonou clothes, shoes, bags and other wares at really cheap price . / Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians / Never Miss Using Paypal In Nigeria! Pay Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2012
Do not be in a Hurry reading this. Kindly give it 5-10mina of your time so it can sink and you can as well benefit from it. Many of us woke up one day to hear of computers, then suddenly internet service and networks.
As time keeps going you started hearing of buying ebooks online and that your loved country Nigeria is not allowed. Not sooner you began to notice a popular Auction website called Ebay and also Popular E-payment Website Known as Paypal.

Now lets start with Ebay here:
EBAY is an American multinational internet consumer-to-consumer corporation that manages eBay.com, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide. Founded in 1995, eBay is one of the notable success stories of the website world; it is now a multi-billion dollar business with operations localized in over thirty countries. EBay expanded from its original "set-time" auction format to include "Buy It Now" standard shopping; shopping by UPC, ISBN, or other kind of SKU (via Half.com); online classified advertisements (via Kijiji or eBay Classifieds); online event ticket trading (via StubHub); online money transfers (via PayPal) and other services.

Before October 2002 ebay was using BillPoint as their main payment system and later discovered that most of their sellers/merchants using Paypal are far more in number and with the ration of 80% . Then on October 3rd 2002 ebay acquired and bought paypal which is the majority choice and demand of visitors who visit ebay to trade. Paypal was made sole payment gateway for ebay Auction & Buy IT Now Items.

This is where we come over to Paypal:
PayPal is a global e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. Online money transfers serve as electronic alternatives to paying with traditional paper methods, such as checks and money orders. PayPal is an acquirer, performing payment processing for online vendors, auction sites, and other commercial users, for which it charges a fee. It may also charge a fee for receiving money, proportional to the amount received.

On October 3, 2002, PayPal became a wholly owned subsidiary of eBay. Its corporate headquarters are in San Jose, California, United States at eBay's North First Street satellite office campus.PayPal, as of yet, has not provided its services to many places that are known to have a high percentage of internet shoppers such as Bangladesh, Cuba, Afghanistan, Albania, Serbia, Montenegro and currently Nigeria.
The PayPal Buyer Protection Policy states that the customer may file a buyer complaint within 45 days if they did not receive an item or if the item they purchased was significantly not as described. According to PayPal, it protects sellers in a limited fashion via the Seller Protection Policy. In general the Seller Protection Policy is intended to protect the seller from certain kinds of charge-backs or complaints if seller meets certain conditions including proof of delivery to the buyer.
In all Ebay & Paypal services has come to stay and has so far no matter the problems helped more than 500 millions of people worldwide get satisfaction and courage to shop and trade online.

How does this concern you as a Nigerian:
My research which was conducted for more than 2yrs has shown that no matter the type of E-payment system we in Nigeria might produce such as (Interswitch, VTN, GTpay, Cashenvoy, Vougepay, Eyowo, etc) we still need to be allowed to use the Original & Giant of all the E-payment services known as PAYPAL. In Usa for Example there are more than 78 companies organizing local epayment service like Vouge pay does but almost 80% of Usa population uses paypal weekly.

Why Can't Ebay Work In Nigeria:
Ebay cant work in Nigeria because of the following
1. The basic main reason is that Nigeria's Housing and Address System is among the poorest in the whole world.
2. The Nigerian banking system still have a long way to go internationally and also locally.
3. There is low knowledge about online Ecommerce system in Nigeria as more than 70% of Nigeria's population still find it hard to buy local goods online with their ATM Card.

Why Can't PAYPAL Work In Nigeria:
1. Nigerian's will abuse its charge-back policy.
2. Nigerian's will sell invisible goods and thereby causing paypal workers more job to fight crime than calculate their profits.
3. There will be too much incoming transfers from 3rd and 4th parties.
5. The Nigerians Banking system does not have suitable database that can identify the status of its customers.
6. Nigeria is not Yet ripe for paypal.
7. Unlike the Usa where every citizen has its own SSN number Nigeria's CBN said they are preparing by next year to identify all Nigeria bank act holders with a unique set of numbers.

Early last year we created a Facebook fan page for paypal to accept Nigeria and allow us like they accepted Egypt, South Africa and India newly but we got many prominent internet marketers in Nigeria and outside Nigeria and also so many views from people that knows what internet payment system is; and after evaluating all these we dropped that idea. Not only that it took 3 months for us to get up to 200 likes, we discovered that till the next 5yrs Nigeria might not be ready for Paypal. Some people in Bangladesh started their Paypal accept Bengali fan page of Facebook and got more than 2 million likes within 5 months still paypal refused to accept them.

3 Likes

Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2012
Why Do Paypal limit your account:
Here are some visible reasons why paypal limits and will continue to limit your account.

1. PayPal tried to withdraw money from your bank account or credit card and was declined.
2. You PayPal account shares similar details with an account that has already been frozen.
3. A charge-back was filed against you.
4. Your PayPal account is in negative balance
5. You withdrew or transferred $2,500 or more from your PayPal account within 24 hours or over a weekend.
6. Your overall withdrawal and deposit activity is "suspicious."
7. The name on your bank account or credit card does not MATCH exactly with the name on your PayPal account
8.PayPal has reason to believe you have more than the allowed two PayPal accounts (One Personal Account/One Premier Account).
9. You chose to use your PayPal account without verifying it.
10. PayPal tried to contact you over the phone and you did not answer.
11. You logged into your PayPal account from a location that was not your usual log in location.
12. A third party contacts PayPal saying -- without evidence -- that you are engaging in fraudulent activity.
13. You went to PayPal's website and logged in using a proxy service or other anonymous software that you use to protect yourself on the internet.
14. You’ve received an abnormally large amount of money in your account that is way above your average.
15. PayPal requested information from you which you supplied -- but you did not supply it fast enough.

Nigerians all this we have above is to open your eyes and enlighten you more on what you don't know about Ebay & Paypal. if there is more space
we could have revealed more. If you want more info then add us for chat and we shall surely do.

Opening Paypal Act in Nigeria:
To your best interest for you not to have sudden High Blood pressure stop buying E-books on how to open paypal in Nigeria as its total
waste of your time and resources. There is no way paypal will never discover your operations. one of our clients called and told me to send him $800 paypal funds
which I cared enough to ask him what He will do with it and who will use it. he boasted of his VPN ip changer software which he has been using for years to access paypal and do his business.
He paid me and i sent him funds. After 2 days he called and he was weeping on phone that his account has been limited. To cut it short I just opened a dispute and recovered the money back then
helped him to make purchase with our account. Since then he has never tried using paypal from Nigeria again.

Paypal might not get you when your dealing with $20 to $50 but once you have $100 to $500 and above in your account there is no way you will go free once your using VPN or proxy to access your
account.

How Does This Concern You:
You might say and so what or how does this concern me. Now lets see it this way. your browsing online and you came across an ebook, electronics, clothing etc which you saw that the price is good and you
want to buy it to use or to resell. You took he bold step and clicked then the next things is, your expected to make payment with paypal only or credit card or money order. Also in some cases it will be an Ebay item and ebay doesn't mostly ship outside the state of Usa.With this restrictions your find out that you wont have the zeal and the appetite to go ahead.

Please if you have found yourself in this type of situation do not worry as this is where we shall come in and help you.
I have done this business as an individual for years and with my well organized Logistics of this business I decided to run it now as a company. This is because it has grown from being a One Man thing to serving and satisfying many many people especially people living down here in the East (Anambra , Enugu, Abia States) respectively.

Our Business & How we Can Help You:
On this aspect we have versatile experience in sourcing, and shipping of any item/goods located in any store in USA/CANADA. We help our clients Bid on Auction sites like Ebay, Swoopo. Ubid, Dell Auctions & many more.
We also help our clients source for items/service that suites their budget, make purchase/payment for it and deliver direct to their email & to Nigeria where Applicable. Clients goods are delivered and sent to their doorstep in Nigeria.
Where client cannot be available we normally arrange for pick up for client in any Nigeria State or client can pick up in our office in Awka, Anambra State.

In the area of payment for international university tuition fees and other related payments of memberships and certificates of the following
PMP, Nebosh, ISACA, OSHAcademy Courses/Certificates and also GRE, TOEFL and GMAT just call on us as we shall always give you solutions that has no imitation.
This does not limit you from sending cash money to anyone anywhere in the world as we shall have that done for you.

What You Need To Do:
Our main is to give you the best service solutions that has no imitation and to put smiles on your face.
1. Discuss and tell us here that difficult payment service you have been trying to make without being successful.
2. Have you seen a good business you want to do but whats restricting you is that all the inquiries you have made about shipping are costly and with that you cant compete with it.
3. Do you find it difficult to get a payment service that can beat your scheduled deadline for purchase and also for shipment.
4. Your in Usa but still find it hard to ship goods at low rates down to Nigeria.
5. You have searched but cant get credible & reliable hands that can handle your orders.

This and many more might be the questions that you have. So please lets discuss it. We really know that Nigerians need this service but they are limited to some certain restrictions we highlighted above so please be open to us, lets hear from you, hear the budget you have, what you need or want, how you want it to be done and also your input as well as suggestion.

Thanks Everyone for taking out time to be here.

2 Likes

Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2012
Waiting for you so the discussion can kick off.
Happy Weekend Nairalanders.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2012
Bro, I don't read all your story but I will like to bought goods online pls put me tru.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by bigtt76(f): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2012
@OP ...so what is the head or tail about this post now? The pix? You're just telling us what we already knew about why eBay and her cousin PayPal won't come to Nigeria. So how do we get them to come? Certainly not through Facebook petition page ....ever sat down to think that CBN regulations more than anytin else could be an issue here for PayPal especially? Money laundering and stuff more than the housing addressing issue you claim?

Ghana has the worst house addressing anywhere in the world yet her postal system works. Likewise several macro and micro finance bodies offering loan services so my broda all your points no hold water o!
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2012
bigtt76: @OP ...so what is the head or tail about this post now? The pix? You're just telling us what we already knew about why eBay and her cousin PayPal won't come to Nigeria. So how do we get them to come? Certainly not through Facebook petition page ....ever sat down to think that CBN regulations more than anytin else could be an issue here for PayPal especially? Money laundering and stuff more than the housing addressing issue you claim?

Ghana has the worst house addressing anywhere in the world yet her postal system works. Likewise several macro and micro finance bodies offering loan services so my broda all your points no hold water o!

Its good to know that your no more a kid when it comes to ebay and paypal. you know it doesn't mean that others knows. many are benefiting so much from this. Nigeria has dented and painted its image black and red where the global world is because of so many scam and 419 activities which most of us on the internet knows of.

Ghana's postal system works well because their postal agency devised a good means in marking their houses & its locations and that's why they enjoy super fast postal service more than us.

Finally the head and the tail about this post is that with this Nigerians can know what they need, what they want and also how to get it. Also it goes a long way in educating anyone that reads this. Thanks so much.

stunt89: Bro, I don't read all your story but I will like to bought goods online pls put me tru.
what goods do you want to buy online?
can we have the item link of what you want to buy? and where is it located? with this we can help you out.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by fitnesswis: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2012
Helpful! Helpful! Helpful!
Will contact you sosoon for my Gym equipments purchase from Newwyork.
Can you handle that?
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by legalwealth(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
Nice work in here but you can as well checkout more comprehensive guide about Paypal at

https://www.nairaland.com/1060150/how-own-verified-functional-paypal
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2012
fitnesswis: Helpful! Helpful! Helpful!
Will contact you sosoon for my Gym equipments purchase from Newwyork.
Can you handle that?

Kindly contact us and it shall be done without stress.

legalwealth: Nice work in here but you can as well checkout more comprehensive guide about Paypal at

https://www.nairaland.com/1060150/how-own-verified-functional-paypal

We don't believe in telling people to open a paypal account in Nigeria while in Nigeria and thereby hiding their online status. the users mind can never be at rest no matter the assurance of the ip changer software.
Anyway good luck to you.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by legalwealth(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
OkwaIfugo:

Kindly contact us and it shall be done without stress.

We don't believe in telling people to open a paypal account in Nigeria while in Nigeria and thereby hiding their online status. the users mind can never be at rest no matter the assurance of the ip changer software.
Anyway good luck to you.

Nice!do you buy for people on Ebay then with your own PayPal?

Moreso,exceptional things do happen when you do exceptional things.

Concerning owing a PayPal account,paypal knows even if you are using IP right from Nigeria but you are if you are using it legitimately as I'm a living testimony.

Best of luck of services anyway!
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yes we buy for people from ebay and any website on the globe as well as ship from usa/canada to Nigeria.

When the discussion we want here is over then we shall open the floor for open orders.
Your Welcome.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by mike404(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
stunt89: Bro, I don't read all your story but I will like to bought goods online pls put me tru.
GBAGAUN cheesy
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
mike404:
GBAGAUN cheesy

hahaha so funny.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by davidugotex(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
Let's know how much your services cost and your website/office address. I'm kinda interested (if your service charge won't be much)
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by marvelito: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
forget abt paypal junks. the little way we knw abt operating paypal. we go manage like that. u are here to advertise ur coming. dnt bring paypal.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by fittty(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2012
Pls who knows of any liberty reserve exchanger in south africa? I've tried google but no result. Urgent ASAP.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by Gudnicedeals: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
fittty: Pls who knows of any liberty reserve exchanger in south africa? I've tried google but no result. Urgent ASAP.

i doubt you will be able to get info on that here. However you can buy from some credible exchangers online through bank wire or credit card.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:50am On Oct 22, 2012
davidugotex: Let's know how much your services cost and your website/office address. I'm kinda interested (if your service charge won't be much)

Thanks David for ur interest in our service. We want to have more peoples view on this then we shall come out fully for the business. But what is it you want to buy/which website is it and where do you want delivery to be done.

Thanks.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:53am On Oct 22, 2012
marvelito: forget abt paypal junks. the little way we knw abt operating paypal. we go manage like that. u are here to advertise ur coming. dnt bring paypal.

Tanx for the little you know but also allow others that doesn't know up to your little to know and they will be happy and that's why we are here.

Thanks so much for being here.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:56am On Oct 22, 2012
fittty: Pls who knows of any liberty reserve exchanger in south africa? I've tried google but no result. Urgent ASAP.

If you hang on a little few more days we shall do that for you. You will have a good experience with us as we have so much options for your payment.

Thanks.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ask us questions concerning shipping from Usa to Nigeria.
Ask us questions on ecurrencies, paypal funding, payment help online.
Ask us questions on purchase of items you have found to be scarce.
Ask us questions on popular auctions sites like ebay and amazon.

we shall be glad to help.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
The nairaland family is so powerful. I love the people here.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
Soon we shall be posting items you can get dam cheap over there and show you why you need them.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by queenshade: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
This story is too long and we already know about all this information. MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com is already doing this service and they are rated as the best and safest place for we Nigerians to shop online and get our goods directly from US,Europe and Asia. I have been using them for the last 2 years and I get my goods from them delivered to me at my doorstep. I can only use them because there is so much fraud going on with online services and they are the only ones I can trust because they are rated the best and safest.One has to be very careful because so many people are looking for who to dupe in Nigeria!
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by debadest: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yes you are right oh. I use MicoStar Mall also and their service is excellent. But I think Nigeria is still not fully ready for online shopping. The internet service is still very slow and the light is still a big issue and trust is also a very big issue. And some people prefer to see what they want because there is so much 419. I think the only reason people are using MicoStar Mall is because they were on BBC, Google and they are really a global company that have been rated as the best and safest and have been around for a while. Infact they have partnered with some of the biggest shopping stores in the world. I was told they actually started with MicoStar Motors 11 years ago and that they became the #1 importer of pre-ordered vehicles from USA.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
debadest: Yes you are right oh. I use MicoStar Mall also and their service is excellent. But I think Nigeria is still not fully ready for online shopping. The internet service is still very slow and the light is still a big issue and trust is also a very big issue. And some people prefer to see what they want because there is so much 419. I think the only reason people are using MicoStar Mall is because they were on BBC, Google and they are really a global company that have been rated as the best and safest and have been around for a while. Infact they have partnered with some of the biggest shopping stores in the world. I was told they actually started with MicoStar Motors 11 years ago and that they became the #1 importer of pre-ordered vehicles from USA.

They will rather wait for us than to enter into the high rates of your advertising company which you came here to do. Anyone that needs your services will use it as long as you have satisfied few people cos they will broadcast the message to others. You don't need to use some negative tactics here in other to compel people. It doesn't work these days.

queenshade: This story is too long and we already know about all this information. MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com is already doing this service and they are rated as the best and safest place for we Nigerians to shop online and get our goods directly from US,Europe and Asia. I have been using them for the last 2 years and I get my goods from them delivered to me at my doorstep. I can only use them because there is so much fraud going on with online services and they are the only ones I can trust because they are rated the best and safest.One has to be very careful because so many people are looking for who to dupe in Nigeria!

Hahahha you amaze me so much. If we are fraud or so like what your pointing at is saying I would have given our website and phone numbers here and done that in the first page of this post.

We are not knew in this. That's why we want to know the problems Nigerians are having to know the best way to solve it for them.

Your here to advertise your business and people here are no more kids to stuffs like this. I will not as well trade words but which ever service is good for you go ahead and use them. When we roll ours out if you will give us a try then do.

We are and have been doing this business for years. I just felt like showing Nairalanders what we are made of and that's why we are here.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
Bringing Nigerians Closer to the 1st World Countries with our Service Solutions.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
Join Us on facebook and win fantastic prizes as we open our service to Nairalanders in few days. facebook.com/okwa.ifugo
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by LoveDecay(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
OkwaIfugo: Join Us on facebook and win fantastic prizes as we open our service to Nairalanders in few days. facebook.com/okwa.ifugo

No website with company, no facebook, no twitter , no gplus, no fone number, no email address

Just some brief foto's which actually dont confirm the product was paid for and received (need to see the emails you recieved from paypal - your reciepts, u know the drill).

I am not saying your a fake, just saying you doing a bad job convincing us, your genuine.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by hardrockbaba: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
All na story!!!You dont need to educate people on nairaland,the end result is what matters.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
Love_Decay:

No website with company, no facebook, no twitter , no gplus, no fone number, no email address

Just some brief foto's which actually dont confirm the product was paid for and received (need to see the emails you recieved from paypal - your reciepts, u know the drill).

I am not saying your a fake, just saying you doing a bad job convincing us, your genuine.

Thanks so much for your comment. let me start by rendering apologies to all for being absent. I traveled and was on mobile only so there was no real time to come here and clear things as you needed.

I can post screenshot of emails from pp but the ones I want to post is what I have here. to avoid one being hacked and also for security reasons the ones we post here are the ones we think is good and makes us secure also in our business.

I didn't leave any phone contact or email because I opened these thread for discussion. inspite of that I have gotten more than 28 personal emails from NL members for one order or the other so I decided to upload them and now you can be able to contact us and do business with us.

hardrockbaba: All na story!!!You dont need to educate people on nairaland,the end result is what matters.

Yes my dear the end result is what we have ensured and we shall always try for it to be satisfactory to our clients.

In addition to anyone that might need to make any form of online payments but don't know how to do so kindly email us and your worries will be over. pls keep an eye on this thread as I will always update it for you to see what we are capable of doing.

Thanks.
Re: Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics by lukasz: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2013
Guys have you checked out some of the "local" nigerian ebay.

Here is a list with a few.

Buynonwnow.com
kaymu.com.ng

probably Kaymu is bit closer to what ebay is as it allows you to rate and give feedback about the sellers too. Found the Samsung Galaxy S3 there for 65k. That is 2k less than at Slot store and 10k less than on Konga or Jumia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders / Change Of Name in Guardian newspaper. / Used 40 Ft And 20 Ft Container - Shipping Containers For Sale. Call 08099766025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.