Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (26994 Views)

If You Are Into Any Biz Giving U 2k - 3k Daily Please Drop The Biz Info / What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
iOmoge:
No, am not. Don't have a flair 4 selling. undecided

OK, no problem . . . We all cant be seller, else, there wont be buyers
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
Fhemmmy:

OK, no problem . . . We all cant be seller, else, there wont be buyers

Yea...and without manufacturers like me, der won't b sellers either :p
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
iOmoge:

Yea...and without manufacturers like me, der won't b sellers either :p

What do u manufacture?
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by waice6571: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2012
Goodday poster, honestly if you can do what i want to introduce to you. you need less than half of that amount to make good money for the rest of your life.
To God who made me, if after six months you cannot see a significant diffrence in your financial life, i will pay you off with double of your investment.
l will not request any kobo from you. its a very tranparent stuff and if its ok by you.
call 080 6220 6571 or lanrewais@yahoo.com.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Sirdayor(m): 6:01am On Nov 15, 2012
Just be careful so that you will not loose your 300k to scammers.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2012
davidugotex: Avo Incorporated has been paying me 3% of my invested funds since I joined. With your 300k investment, you get paid 9k daily (Mondays - Fridays only) for 90 days, after which you receive your principal back. Supposing your money is in US$, you get a total of $810,000 after the 90 days and still have your 300,000 back. The program has built it's reputation for 15 solid years now and it stands out as one of the best online. Just like Paypal, Liberty Reserve,and Gmail, Avo is also a secure site and even more secure than some of the ones I just mentioned. I don't want to bore you with a long write-up investment program, just follow the link on my profile signature to find out more for yourself.

Avo.net, the same admin of premoney, Ev bussiness.. is going now and people cant sense it, the same format, lots of security and guarantee,insurance, certificate and now is in the good bye stage plan, always sells unit for $500 Dollars only 2000 Slot for sale for 6 days, (that is $1 million Dollars away gift) greedy clients are always rushing the plan, what a sham, the truth is if experience haven't teach us any lesson is because people refuse to learn nothing. Bye Bye..Avo . see you next year..
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sirdayor: Just be careful so that you will not loose your 300k to scammers.

Very true
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by financialable: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
As many that are asking this same investment question,send a mail to financialable.com.
Investment opportunities,reports and models will be sent to you.Apologies to all those who have sent and has not received it,it will be sent.
To our success!!
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by integrityfood: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I have always wanted to do the transportation buz however not being in Nigeria and the dishonesty of most of the drivers there is the biggest turn off for me, cos i like to be able to do to bed at night and sleep well . . . .

Trust is our first asset, integrity gives us advantage while hardwork earns us a good place in what we do. I am an Executive member of the FOUNDATION FOR MORAL-INTEGRITY. Because of the difficulties in sourcing for capital, we garner n operate a pool of business sourcing fund from interested investor. We are into real estate, fish farming, transport and consulting. We can put your money into a good use with 100% security for your capital. e-mail if you are interested vis integrityfood@gmail.com or cal 2348025669642.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by 9jagobetta: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
Come and invest into granite merchant business with a good ROI 08020621510
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by yetty4love22: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
Try this with your 300k u will earn nothing less than 40k per week its goes like this 3% of what u invest every day for 5 day Mon to Fri avo.net/?ref=avo0799373

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by yetty4love22: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
Or call me on 08090704850
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by 2helpu(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
For genuine and profitable business with small stsrt-up capital and huge return on investment,
check this site here http://ictknowledge.com/biz/
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by afolabisegun(m): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2012
You May Have to read a guide before you proceed or start anything!
The Business I'm recommending to any Nigerian Right Now is Importation of
Cheap online products.. Not only from china, try That of original products in usa, uk , and so on
to start importing some goods you might not need more than #10,000 since most merchants will soon
start free shipping packages for their products. If you are Buying in Bulks there are companies
in Nigeria that can assist you to make your payment in Naira, get your product down to Nigeria. all you
have to do is to pay them in Naira and for their services. You might also be looking for a way to identify
fake ecommerce or websites? ecommerce sites that accept Nigerian easily, How to make payment and so on
If you want to try out how it works for Nigerian
or want to know more log on to www.importationbiz..com
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by sambennywhite: 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
Have you heard about the Nigerian new financial network that was lunched last month? It offers it members a get five get rich program. I registered on it, and it working. See it @ www.paydaynigeria.com
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Primenet(m): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2012
Build Fortune In Network Marketing

Network Marketing is like using words positively and words
are powerful weapons; when you use them well they
will be your friends, abuse them they will be your enemies.

How do you build fortune in Network Marketing?

Let's assume you have reached the point where you
have decided on an network marketing company. The company you have
picked out has an excellent record, fine managers, and
superior products. Is that all there is? Not at all.
You'll succeed only if you actively recruit
distributors, who'll recruit more distributors, and so
on.

Distributors who get the best results emphasize
the "Duplication” in network marketing. For example, you recruit four
distributors who, in turn, recruit a total of 16
distributors. If those 16 recruit another 64
distributors, that's a total of 84 distributors in your
"downline." You can share in all product sales made by
everyone in that downline. Moreover, your downline will
keep growing as those 84 people keep recruiting other
distributors. And so on.

How can you get to this point, where you
effectively have 84 people selling products for you,
generating commission income? Here's how to build a
profitable network marketing business:

1. Start right away. The faster you begin to line
up distributors, the sooner you'll get your downline up
and running.

2. Play the numbers game. The more people you try
to recruit, the more recruits you'll get. Don't be
shy. Professional salespeople advise making a certain
number of calls each day or each week.
Suppose, for example, you call one new prospect
each day. that comes to 365 prospects per year. Even
if you close only one out of 10, you have 36
distributors a year. One out of 20 is 18 distributors
a year.

3. Don't be afraid to approach friends or
relatives. You've done a lot of homework; you've
satisfied yourself that the Network Marketing company is bona fide.
So why shouldn't you offer this attractive opportunity
to people you know and like? If they sign on, you'll have that much more
incentive to succeed, because you won't want to
disappoint friends or relatives. If they say no, you
haven't lost anything. Anyone who cuts off your
friendship because you offered him a moneymaking
opportunity wasn't much of a friend to being with.

5. Always ask for referrals. If a prospect turns
you down but the refusal is fairly civil, ask "Can you
help me?" Very few people turn down a plea for help.

Then ask, "Can I have the names of three friends
who might be interested in a moneymaking opportunity?"
Don't ask for "some friends." That's too open-ended a
question. Asking for three friends gives the prospect
a target he can meet. Then, call the people whose
names you receive. Prospecting is a lot more effective
if you say, "Hi, I'm Blessing, I got your name from
Tessy," rather than "Hi, I'm Blessing, I got your
name from the telephone book or newspaper."

6. Fish where the fish are. Whenever you meet
someone, you can prospect. However, some people are
more likely prospects than others. People who have
been laid off from regular jobs, for example, Retirees
looking for extra income, Mothers who would like to
provide a second income even though they have child-
care responsibilities. When you have an opportunity to
meet someone in one of those circumstances, put that
prospect on top of your list.

7. Keep your priorities straight. As your network marketing
business expands, you'll find yourself with many
chores, some of which will seem terribly important.
Don't be distracted. Keep up your prospecting. Other
items can wait for a day or two, but you can't afford
to let up on your prospecting.

8. Don't overpromise. When you went looking for an
network marketing organization, you were careful to avoid those that
tried to lure you with tales of big money for little
work. So don't make that mistake when you're
recruiting. Tell prospects that they can make big
money, but only if they put in ample time and effort.

For more Fortune Builders tips or join FBI Team text your email
To 08031357434 or email primexft@gmail.com

A member of Syntek Global with ID: 1E5F0

Remember: we teach and build

Fortune Builders’ International (FBI)
…making you count
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by phreddie(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Start importing goods and selling them
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by ogbongenet: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
QUAIL FARMIN…….QUICK CASH……

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 4000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.

TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com.

Meet you at the top

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by hunkydory(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2012
This ebook may be read, distributed, and given away at will! Feel free to give this
report away to anyone you think will benefit from it’s content.
This ebook is intended to help YOU identify some of the reasons why 97% of
people fail to make money, online. It is also intended to be an informational guide
to help identify what it takes to join the 3% group (who actuallymake money with
their online business).
Hopefully, you’ll see this ebook as a way to inject some “business common sense”
back into the online world, when it pertains to:
“The Easiest Way To Earn $1000 Online.”
You can download the free report by sending a mail to lrcashmachine@gmail.comand make the title of your mail "free report" and i will send the report to you.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Mogidi: 5:25am On Dec 24, 2012
Someone is requiring information on how to invest #300000 and most of the respondents are the scammers the @op should run away from, what a joke? If you're foolish enough to part with your money to these online fraudsters then you deserve what you got.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by nayduyb: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2012
Fhemmy can we do biz can I get ur contact or my contact is 08069285699 or pin 228b2e49 my name is youngboss
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by nayduyb: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2012
I have 200k and am luking for a reputable biz to do dat can fetch me moni tho am a final year student of unilag.and will like to go into poultry farmin wen am done wif school.gud ideas are allowed and don't like scammers pls
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by osaretinUA: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2012
What is this wonderful forex robot and how can I get it cos am interested
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by osaretinUA: 9:18am On Dec 24, 2012
peterowode: honestly, you can invest part of that money say N100,00 in forex trading and you will make millions in the shortest possible.
If you have the right strategy,you would rake in millions in from the forex market.
I use a very wonderful forex robot software for almost 2 years and have given me consistent result.
PM me if you are interested
Am interested, more information pls, or maybe your phone number
My phone no. Is 08161215453

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Banks Suspended Payment Card Use Abroad / Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him / Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.