Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (27015 Views)

If You Are Into Any Biz Giving U 2k - 3k Daily Please Drop The Biz Info / What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by sbadeyemi(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by kennykay(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Do you have some cash and wondering the kind of business to do with it?

Do you mind an online business that guarantee a minimum of 200 - 257% annual return on investment?

Are you internet freek and can work for 5 mins daily posting adverts on the internet?

When all you need to do is invest money in the business, post adverts daily 24-7 for the company and earn your cool cash.

The business is a renewable 1 year contract.

The first package is: Register with $339, post one advert per day for the company, and you get $20 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

The second package: Register with $1425, post five adverts per day for the company, and get $100 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

You start earning on the 14th day, and weekly afterwards. It means you earn for 51 weeks, translating to $5100 in a year for the $100 weekly return. You make $3675 profit after deducting your capital of $1425. $1020 in a year for the $20 weekly return. You make $681 profit after deducting your capital of $339.

You spend a maximum of 5mins daily posting 5 adverts for the company. The company gives you the advert to post and where to post. Once you join, a domain is opened for you on their website where you do your postings and manage your account.

You will set up either your domiciliary account or mastercard on their site for your payment.

The company name is Telexfree - Advertise and Technology.

Check www.telexfree.com and read how to become a promoter and frequently asked questions.

You can also google Telexfree and check out videos on youtube.

NB: If you miss advert posting in a day, you have lost money for the week.

If you don't miss your advert posting, the stated return is guaranteed.

If you are interested, drop me a mail at hakens7@yahoo.com or call 08038997711

Come and join a company with global presence of partners all over the world.

See you on board soon.

Regards,

Kennykay
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Angelstartups(f): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
Do you have a viable business idea?or you are looking for where to invest in,then go to www.angelstartups.com.ng
You will find great ideas to invest in.its free.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Only you know the answer to that, Sir . . . Just like i can ask, why would someone buy a brand new phone every month while they could buy a neatly used from Canada and dont have to change it for years? tongue

we ont buy phones monthly
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Ayus34(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2015
hommes:
@peterowode, pls how can I go about it,help am interested u can meil me on hommes100@yahoo.com
Agric business will not be a bad business,start from buying and selling of agro commodities first... and grow ur capital and from then u can own ur farm,agric will never dissappoint u,so far hunger will never dissappoint ur belly!
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Adulphus(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2015
geniusbami:
My brother, I got scared when I see some people advising U to throw ur hard-earned money into the icean of forex... O yes! Ocean! Let me tell U, I spent good money to attend seminars, workshops and all what not, to learn the strategies to make a kill in Forex trading. I invested in Laptop, Monthly Data and even Inverter to guarantee that even NEPA don't affect my controls on my open positions at any time. This was since 2009. What I found out is that THERE'S NOTHING AS WORKING STRATEGY TO KEEP GAINING. Gamble is Forex and Forex is Gamble. Earn today and be ready to lose it along ur capital tomorrow. It's even worse than Baba Ijebu. I had Alpari-UK and Fx-Pro as my brokers, so don't even think I was dealing with those without reputation.

Well, I shouldn't leave telling U without what has been working for me. It will beat ur imagination. Check the l¡nk under this post. I will as well give U more details via the email address U provided.

When U've signed up and seen the great potentials, kindly share ur experience with others on this platform.

Good luck.

YOUNG MAN YOU LIE, YOU LOSS IN FOREX DOES NOT MEAN FOREX IS A GAMBLE. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHOT. BESIDE THE OWNER OF THE THIS THREAD ASK FOR BUSINESS SO WHY SAY IS A SCAM.

ALL YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN FOREX TRADING IS A PERFECT STRATEGY NOT BY USING ROBOT OR INDICATOR.

FIND A GOOD PA & YOUR STORY WILL CHANGE. SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fem60(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2015
Am sure You want extra cash every single day. Believe me! I have tested this method and it has work for me. This can simply generate over #100,000 to your Bank account every month. Take action now Download the report here, free . naijawealthinfo.com/import-optin.htm
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by mrolumose: 5:46pm On May 09, 2015
Investing just N36,000 at AIM Global can give you a daily income between N5,000 to N10,000. Don't say it is impossible until I have shown you the scheme.

Whatsapp me: 07030091006
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by iscbaba: 7:42pm On May 09, 2015
yh...listen to this I'm gonna design free bulksms website I will give u free proposal to attract customers free domain name free website that is register in ur name u don't need capital,I will assign 5000 unit to u to start as capital. all this for just less than #20,000. Join our BB group 52d0246f. 08158301503.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Sports betting have been tagged by most people as being highly risky to get involved but it is not so when you know how to stake and tend not to be greedy; in fact the gain is far more higher than the risk involved. What i am about to share is for those who are willing to stake high and double or triple their money fast. Most people involved in sports betting want to accumulate 10 to 30 games on one slip and play with #100, now their reason for accumulating such amount of games is because they want the money to increase but the chance of winning the money is very very low. Here is how i double or even triple my money with less risk; in sports betting there are so many options but the safest and easiest is playing "OVER 1.5" What this means is that in a particular football match there must be two goals and above and we all know that it is very easy to score two goals in football.
Now the odd attached to this is between 1.20 to 1.30, now if you are to accumulate 4 or 5(preferably 4) matches with this kind of odd the total odd will be from 2.0 to 3 and you place a bet of #10,000 in a space of two hours you will be having extra #10,000 or #20,000 as your profit from the game. it is very easy and simple, you don't need to bother yourself about who wins the match all you know is that they must score two goals and you will get fast cash. This method is beneficial to only those who are willing to stake highly not by betting with #100.
Now you can register with 1960bet; as they offer high odds for staking
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate393684
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Timynder(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2015
Follow @KandeoNigeria and find out how to register as a merchant free of charge. Buy some good clothes, shoes and bags, getlisted on @KandeoNigeria and start selling as soon as possible...good luck smiley
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Timynder(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2015
Follow @KandeoNigeria and find out how to register as a merchant free of charge. Buy some good clothes, shoes and bags, get listed on @KandeoNigeria and start selling as soon as possible...good luck smiley
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by enolife(m): 1:17am On Jul 10, 2015
hommes:
Hi, pls. I need a business that can fesh me 2K - 3k daily. Any good idea wil be apprecited.
ONION BUSINESS SURE PASS
Invest just N200,000 only and make N64,000 profit
My Brother of 22 backs of onions from Kebbi state to Lagos will solve your problem

I can help out. here is the practically proven
business you invest N150,000 and make 30%
to 100% profit.
Follow me as I explain.
importing of tomato from Kebbi State to mile
12 Lagos.
am presently schooling in Kebbi state
A back of onion now is N9,500 (including
transport fee) but when you take it to Lagos
you sell it for 12,000 to N12,500 per back.
so with your N200,000 you can buy upto 22
backs of onions.
sale all the 22 backs at the price of N12,000
each.
From the mile12 buy dry fish and Palm oil
back to kebbi and sale.
I learned this secret from a woman on this
same NL and she is doing it well, making
money daily.

you can contact me for any help on
good Luck
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by cyrilanih4: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2015
There is no way you can earn free money online without making any investment..This Business Will Put a minimum of N950 perday i just said a minimum which means you can make more than that perday into your bank account like a damaged ATM machine even while sleeping see website for reg and proofs on my signature
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Paulpenny(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
jites:
I currently have a taxi that balances 2k daily and 10k for 5 days, the only issue with your budget is 300k might not be able to get yopu a good reliable taxi car, but if you are able to get one then that a good biz to go into and if you drive it yourself you could make up to 5k daily
please bro I need more info on this business. You can holla at me via okokomeki1@gmail.com
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by DBS1: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
I can link you to a merchant of smart phones who will get you cheap phones or laptops at reduced price and you sell to make huge profits.If you are interested Sir you can call or Whatsapp me on 07082638957 so we discuss.Currently a promo on Samsung Galaxy phones and other phones is ingoing.You can take advantage to make your orders now and within 2 to 3 days you are sure to get your goods. Thk u
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by DoroSuper: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
You can invest in Lotto, get sure people to manage the terminals & expect your cool daily income. With just 60k reg. fee, you will get 5 terminals to start with. Daily income guaranteed, contact me thru no. below
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by DoroSuper: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
You can also become a sport betting agent with Superior bet. Winnings are paid in less than 30 minutes.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by francbadoo: 12:42am On Dec 20, 2015
peterowode:
honestly, you can invest part of that money say N100,00 in forex trading and you will make millions in the shortest possible.
If you have the right strategy,you would rake in millions in from the forex market.
I use a very wonderful forex robot software for almost 2 years and have given me consistent result.
PM me if you are interested

Forex keeh Guy start to dey runooo
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by nonnystar(f): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
koolg:
You can come partner with me in distributorship. Cheers

pls what are u distributing? Am interested in the distributorship
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
My brother go do transportation business. That's my own idea. Be blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience After Serving My Oga For 7years Including My Gain And Loss / How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. / ₦69.4 Billion Debt: AMCON Takes Over Jimoh Ibrahim’s Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.