Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Promiscuity Is Eating Deep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promiscuity Is Eating Deep (1979 Views)

Promiscuity Among Young Girls / Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. / I Cheated: He Dosnt Know Now Guilt Is Eating Me All Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2006
Hey All,what do you think about promiscuity? I think it is worse than HIV/AIDS. Because I know promiscuity spreads STDs. I withold from telling my girlfriend I would like to have her around much longer but I have got to watch her really close. What do you think? You can't be sure of anything. Women are so perverted and are all over the shop. They don't want to listen and stay at a place. Am scared!
Re: Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by Idekeson(m): 6:19am On Apr 18, 2006
Go celibate. One less guy to worry about. Your girl will not miss a bit. I promise cool
Re: Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by eslynera(f): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2006
lol cheesy
Re: Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2006
@ferdimako
and what of the men
Re: Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2007
*yawns* next!
Re: Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by niceuzor: 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2007
*Yawn* with you lipsrsealed make close my mouth oh
Re: Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by dreamnaira(m): 1:02am On Jun 28, 2007
just that the world had gone mad wth greed nd lust, it's nt a thriller fiction.
many guys 2day jump frm one girl 2 another, d same thing applicable 2 d girls. if ur nt flirting, ur nt correct guy, if ur nt flirting, as a girl ur friends wll regard u as nt been smart. them d question is, where is morality? I wll allow u 2 answer the question.
Even on this forum, i do wonder the kind of advice and wht ppl say some time whn it comes 2 issue of devorce,or dumping ur girl or guy. [dump him, dump her, go 4 another man, go 4 another woman] well i wuldn't like 2 talk much.
but d truth is that the bearing, had been lost long long time ago.
lust! since each man wnt 2 taste as mny woman as posslble the girl just like that, lets go.
Re: Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by luxoire(f): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2007
hahahahaha funny,

i keep telling guys, LOOK, SICK DEM PLENTY OUT THERE, IF U WANT TO GO AND HAVE FUN, FEEL FREE, BUT THIS EARTH GO SMALL FOR BOTH OF US, IF YOU SHOULD BRING AN ILLNESS FROM OUTSIDE AND INFECT ME, sexually or not, im not looking after myself and planning a life, for some control-less idiot to come and give me sickness
Re: Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by hammers(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2008
I think its getin worse every second.

Ladies no longer see cheating as bad. afterall na just runs.
sex is no something serious, Its just a form of exercise cry
Re: Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by Encomium(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2008
Promiscuity always occur in both sexes due to the moral decadence in our society and some have already sold their conscience just for a few minutes pleasure. The worst of it all is that some don't see any bad in doing this immoral act. May the good Lord deliver each and everyone of us.
Re: Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by MP007(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2008
cut ur dick off u son of a bitch, insecurity !!!! thats your problem, go and "shuk" no more my son grin
Re: Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by DonEse125(f): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2008
Join a monastery.
Re: Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2008
Don_Ese125:

Join a monastery.

OKay. I am back with this username after two years of absence due to the sledge hammer from Seun. I think am grateful he has unbanned ferdimako. Well that my ex gf has married another guy. Good for her! I have another gf now but recently am hearing something like itching in her system (private part). I heard it doesn't worry men but if a man gets it and sleeps with another woman, she gets it. This helps not spreading that is if you want to honest to yourself but it is not only HIV or Gorno you should worry about.People!
Re: Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by Gamine(f): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2008
Re: Promiscuity Is Eating Deep by chessguru(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2008
@ POST
THE NEW MORALITY MENTALITY IS A TERRIBLE THING, SIGNS OF THE TIMES I WOULD SAY, .END TIME, INIQUITY SHALL ABOUND
following the crowd blindly is the worst form of loss of dignity and respect for self. the old values of the good old days remains not just desirable but the best!!

[s]i think, i analyse, i play the kings game[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Honeymoon / Pregnant Girlfriend / Why Do Guys Always Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.