Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Every Upcoming And New Musician Must Not Miss.what You Must Know. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Every Upcoming And New Musician Must Not Miss.what You Must Know. (726 Views)

Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Who Has Heard Of Dis New Musician / Duncan Mighty: Hes The Best New Musician so far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Every Upcoming And New Musician Must Not Miss.what You Must Know. by ponti93(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
In my many years of being a music producer I have seen musicians come and go, I have met raw talents who never achieved music fame. I have seen people who are not good enough but made it through rough roads of the music industry. What many don’t know is that talent only cannot get you to the top. There rules one must follow to achieve his career dreams and this also applies to the music industry.

My Dear Music artiste,

Have you never wondered why, with all your efforts and hard work, stardom seems to elude you?
Haven’t you ever asked yourself what other successful artistes have done that you haven’t?
Have you ever asked yourself what is stopping you from achieving music success?

Is it that you don’t have much money to finance yourself to stardom? But you don’t have to be Davido to get there.
Is it that you are not yet under a record label? But there are many who are under different record labels that have not “blown”.
Is it that your connections is not strong or big enough to get you dining with the masters of the industry? But connections can be created. There are simple ways of creating different connections which when assembled together, it becomes a strong matrix of connections.

I know you have searched many places including the internet looking for that little secret, that formula to success in the music industry and you have not gotten a satisfactory result. Why you might ask, it is simply because many successful musicians are not ready to give away their secret of music success. They want to continue to rule the airwaves, they don’t want your competition.

The answers to these questions are not lost and those secrets have been exposed in one book. The book that contains answers to;- How to cross the numerous hurdles on the road to stardom, How to market a song effectively, How to promote yourself and get instant result, How to make a hit song e.t.c

What book am I talking about? I am talking about THE MUSIC STAR book (how to make it in the music industry).

A book which if followed diligently can get you fame in one month. Why is this book so important to every musician? What has it to offer that others of its nature have not offered?
This book THE MUSIC STAR contains information that a musician cannot do without. Topics like:

HOW TO MAKE GOOD MUSIC (chapter 4, page 11): Many musicians have released songs of the rating 1 out of 10. We have heard songs that are so bad that even our music players reject them. The second most important thing after you the musician is your song. What makes a song good? Is it the beat or the lyrics or the voice of the artist? How can you make that type song that will be dear to everyone’s heart? These questions I leave the book to answer.

GETTING A GOOD MUSIC MANAGER (chapter 5,page 13): A music manager can make or mar a musician .Your success partly depends on your music manager who projects your artistic image to the public, negotiate and signs deals on your behalf, gets you those music shows , e.t.c. Where can you find a music manager and how can you know that the one you found is the right one for you? Let the book answer that.

PROMOTING AND PRESENTING YOURSELF TO THE WORLD (chapter 6, page 16): A musician cannot achieve fame if he is not presented to the music fans. How can you present yourself to the national and international audience so that record labels can notice you and music fans can appreciate you?

HOW TO STAY ON TOP OF THE GAME WHEN YOU ATTAIN STARDOM (chapter 10 page 45): Getting famous is not the problem, its keeping the fame. Many has tasted fame once and fade out the way they came in. It takes many things to stay on top. How can you keep yourself ever floating in this music waters, How can you make all eyes be on you for a very long time to come.

This book THE MUSIC STAR (how to make it in music industry) contains other topics of importance like;

Why some musicians make it and others don’t.
6 success tips for every music act.
The secret of online/offline music marketing.
Categories of artistes and how to know which category you belong to.
The truth music producers don’t tell artistes about their songs.
for more visit www.themusicstarbook..com

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike's To Release Video Soon. / Re: View Out Heroinepoppet New Song (the Sky My Roof) And In My Hood. / Goldie Susan Harvey is DEAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.