Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (9347 Views)

Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen / Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by Callotti: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2012
Very strange story. . . .THESE BIAFRA PEEPS WILL COOK UP ANYTHING TO GET THIS BIAFRA I SWEAR.
No investigation. . . all we know is 'dem say' na FULANI HERDSMEN.
I don't buy this story. . . . kiss

1 Like

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by auwal87(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
Human being Vs. Human being
Nigerian Vs. Nigerian
African Vs. African

if (story>true)
{
launch.Justice;
}
else
{
terminate;
}
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
ndu_chucks: I will tender an unreserved apology to you people if you can prove to me that the attackers were Fulani herdsmen and not impostors. Can you prove without any doubt that the criminals were not Igbo people or others who are now wearing Fulani gear to perpetrate their crimes?

Did we not read only a few days ago that robbers in Lagos are now pretending to be beggars in order to commit robberies? If those Lagos robbers were not caught, you people would have been screaming that Almajiris are now committing robberies. abeg make I hear word! You all have no proof whatsoever that the assailants were Fulani herdsmen. shi kena

Ndu chucks, you are a shameless person. If I were you I won't post for 1week.

See how you have stylishly changed your tone after your oversight was found out.

I wish I could block your mouth with 2 wraps of eba.

3 Likes

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
Seun shaGARRI:

See how you have stylishly changed your tone after your oversight was found out.

Eba is too forgiving, for this igbotik aboki. grin grin he should be made to drink 1 modu of garri using only 1 sachet of pure water and cheesballs. grin grin grin
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
goddamn animals
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by Rooneyboy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
Now this is one attack too many.
They've beaten more than they can chew!

The battle line has just been drawn.
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
when fulani nocturnal attack were taking place in benue,plateau,taraba,kogi,oyo,ogun,ekiti etc some okoro people on nairaland swore thunder and fire that it can never happen in the east and if it happens, the whole north will be wiped out!
now every time i open a newspaper, it's one fulani attack after another in the east yet thunder and fire hasn't started raining, the north as of the time of typing this post hasn't been wiped out wink wink

3 Likes

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by aljharem(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
torkaka: when fulani nocturnal attack were taking place in benue,plateau,taraba,kogi,oyo,ogun,ekiti etc some okoro people on nairaland swore thunder and fire that it can never happen in the east and if it happens, the whole north will be wiped out!
now every time i open a newspaper, it's one fulani attack after another in the east yet thunder and fire hasn't started raining, the north as of the time of typing this post hasn't been wiped out wink wink

Lets not gloat here, Most igbo nairalanders are indeed the da.ftest tribalistic sets I have seen. Lets focus on the poor man.

I just hope this does not repeat itself cuz the military would react soon enough
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by cjrane: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
This tread should be closed. This story cannot be found in any newspaper in Nigeria. Awo's evil spirited people put it here to provoke Igbos into attacking fulanis living in the east unjustly. Ant brained dogs of war! grin

1 Like

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2012
torkaka: when fulani nocturnal attack were taking place in benue,plateau,taraba,kogi,oyo,ogun,ekiti etc some okoro people on nairaland swore thunder and fire that it can never happen in the east and if it happens, the whole north will be wiped out!

Actually it shows their coward nature how they only talk talk talk. See what the Eze on NL has to say now

Onlytruth: It would be a cold day in hell if anyone tries this nonsense near Nnewi my home town. angry

So now its no longer Igbos its until they get to Nnewi, when they get to nnewi it would be the day they get to his street compound, bedrrom, till they touch him, kill him etc.

That shows how much a wussie this Eze wururuwuru on NL is

3 Likes

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by CyberG: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Actually it shows their coward nature how they only talk talk talk. See what the Eze on NL has to say now

So now its no longer Igbos its until they get to Nnewi, when they get to nnewi it would be the day they get to his street compound, bedrrom, till they touch him, kill him etc.

You dey mind am? OnlyLIES and his iboz empy chest beaters will keep moving the goal post forever. When it gets into his house, he will say, it has to be in his presence. Meanwhile, na to leg am to Abidjan like the greatest ibo man when it was time to reap the reward of his stupidi.ty.

1 Like

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by cjrane: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
^^I won't be surprised if this blood sucker above posted this fake story to lure Igbo and Hausa into a conflict. Wicked soul!

1 Like

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by CyberG: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
cjrane: This tread should be closed. This story cannot be found in any newspaper in Nigeria. Awo's evil spirited people put it here to provoke Igbos into attacking fulanis living in the east unjustly. Ant brained dogs of war! grin

Coward like ojuku and Ashebe! Yet this anuofia still mentions Chief Awolowo. I think you reptiles are cursed with losing??

1 Like

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by CyberG: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
Rooneyboy: Now this is one attack too many.
They've beaten more than they can chew!

The battle line has just been drawn.

See mouthed coward! Same thing ojuku did!

1 Like

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by cjrane: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Only a basterdi like you will cook up such vicious stories against innocent northerners.Ode like you !
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by dayokanu(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
cjrane:

Only a basterdi like you will cook up such vicious stories against innocent northerners.Ode like you !

Wetin dey bite you dey your backyard.

Bros shey you don get your Abidjan visa sha?

2 Likes

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by cjrane: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Wetin dey bite you dey your backyard.

Bros shey you don get your Abidjan visa sha?

OK, make i leave you alone. We are propagandists on two sides. Just that your method pass my own sha
You fit devote time to manufacture things mehn! I wonder which kain work you dey do to get that kain time
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
cjrane:

OK, make i leave you alone. We are propagandists on two sides. Just that your method pass my own sha
You fit devote time to manufacture things mehn! I wonder which kain work you dey do to get that kain time

Time to flee to Abidjan abi? Shey you still fit catch night bus going to Abidjan or late flight?
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by cjrane: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Time to flee to Abidjan abi? Shey you still fit catch night bus going to Abidjan or late flight?

Bros, I dey Abdijan already, may be na yamoussoukro you want make i flee. But don't bet on it o! You fit be the one wey go flee to Ikenne o!
Anyhow, make we face the issue on the ground to determine if Awo was guilty of war crime or Achebe was just lying because Awo refused to hand him his daughter.
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by freecocoa(f): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
Walai this Dayo too like trouble.
I don't doubt this story at all cos even a friend of mine has been robbed by fulani men in enugu too.
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
Seun shaGARRI:

lagerwhenindoubt:

Eba is too forgiving, for this igbotik aboki. grin grin he should be made to drink 1 modu of garri using only 1 sachet of pure water and cheesballs. grin grin grin

To you two, I humbly say, Okwute angry Israeli Jews piafuka gi isi.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by dayokanu(m): 12:44am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: Walai this Dayo too like trouble.

You knw I love you very very plenty
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by misreal(m): 1:10am On Oct 20, 2012
father have mercy on me
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by onatisi(m): 1:41am On Oct 20, 2012
ndu_chucks: Nigerians remain gullible and continue to allow their prejudices becloud their better judgments. This story does not add up. What is the motive for this senseless attack on this Okada worker? It does not appear to be robbery because we have not been told that anything was stolen. Herdsmen do not run around killing people unless in self defense.

I am more inclined to believe that the victim here was not attacked by Fulani herdsmen, but impostors.
i dont think u read the story ,or maybe u skipped some parts ,the man said his okada and that days proceeds was stolen,do u want him dead before you believe that his okada was stolen and the cash on him?
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 1:45am On Oct 20, 2012
onatisi:
i dont think u read the story ,or maybe u skipped some parts ,the man said his okada and that days proceeds was stolen,do u want him dead before you believe that his okada was stolen and the cash on him?

None of what you wrote proved that the assailants were not impostors. Where is the evidence that Fulani herdsmen were involved?
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by onatisi(m): 1:50am On Oct 20, 2012
ndu_chucks:

None of what you wrote proved that the assailants were not impostors. Where is the evidence that Fulani herdsmen were involved?
the only proof we have is the story of the victim,they may not be fulanis but certainly they were yorubas or ibos,the first question the police will ask is which tribe does the victim think they are from and why does he feel so,t might be due to their dressing or their accent.the victim is the only person that can identify who attacked him ,if he says they are fulanis then the search goes there
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by Josh316(m): 1:51am On Oct 20, 2012
ndu_chucks: Nigerians remain gullible and continue to allow their prejudices becloud their better judgments. This story does not add up. What is the motive for this senseless attack on this Okada worker? It does not appear to be robbery because we have not been told that anything was stolen. Herdsmen do not run around killing people unless in self defense.

I am more inclined to believe that the victim here was not attacked by Fulani herdsmen, but impostors.

so what happened to HIS BIKE? Always try to read well before spewing trash... angry
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by somegirl1: 2:03am On Oct 20, 2012
don't fulani faces stand out?
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by onatisi(m): 2:08am On Oct 20, 2012
some-girl:
don't fulani faces stand out?
i dont think so ,it may be their assent but one thing is certain those attackers were from the north,they maybe be hausas or fulanis
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by bittyend(m): 3:07am On Oct 20, 2012
Lmao.. It's the same cries about Fulanis smacking the guts out of the rest of you guys again. Fulanis must be special homosapiens to be banging the rest of you up this easy.

Fulanis = lords of Nigeria!!

The fear of Fulani is the beginning of wisdom. cool

2 Likes

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by born2boink(m): 3:30am On Oct 20, 2012
This Fulani people character are not different from that of the cow they rear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Must Punish Employers Who Fail To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – Balarabe Musa / Soldiers On The Run As IPOB Are Now Using This Weapon PHOTOS / 2015: Group Asks Court To Order INEC To Allow Temporary Voter Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.