Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them (16898 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Orikinla(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
Many guys face the wrath of girls and women they refused to date. And some women even hate you for refusing to date them.

It is frightening when they become hostile to any girl they see as your girlfriend.

I have seen even a married woman threatening to poison a guy who refused to sleep with her. Then another older woman threw a black underwear in his path. It is scary.

4 Likes

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hmmmmmm
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
grin grin grin

That's when they start the smear campaign lol...

1 Like

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by larrymoore(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
Why will a guy refuse such a costless offer? U spend less n u can give excuses 4 nt spending for hr.

1 Like

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
larrymoore: Why will a guy refuse such a costless offer? U spend less n u can give excuses 4 nt spending for hr.
cos you might not like her

4 Likes

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by 190theclown: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Orinkinla u nor dey taya
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Orikinla(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
A married woman even went as far as confronting the girlfriend of a guy she was lusting after and she is the mother of five children for a man she claimed married her when she was only 15.

Another one a pharmacist who was interested in a guy started asking his girlfriend personal questions and commending her hour glass figure.
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by tpia5: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
your eye don see @ poster.

you and your women problems.
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by ektbear: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
errr

Is this real life

1 Like

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2012
[size=18pt]this is actually a trait of MEN more so than women.[/size]

trust me! grin
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
Oh the memories! sad angry smiley cheesy grin
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Osama10(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hmmmn.
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2012
*Kails*:
[size=18pt]this is actually a trait of MEN more so than women.[/size]

trust me! grin

I beg to disagree.

5 Likes

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Youngzedd(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
SPEECHLESS.

It's for real, I have seen many of them out there.
But becareful @guys
man must over temptation.

God dey watch.
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by drnoel: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
shymexx: grin grin grin

That's when they start the smear campaign lol...

men if u've not been there u won't know how it feels
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by drnoel: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
Youngzedd: SPEECHLESS

don't be, u would be surprised how shameless women could be when their toto hungers 4 a man they can't have.
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
drnoel:

men if u've not been there u won't know how it feels

Trust me.. lol

Women are funny creatures! - just let them sit-upon-it and let them leave you alone...

They will never take no for an answer! undecided undecided
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by heed101(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
My girlfriend leaves me on my birthday. I am so confused right now.
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by dayokanu(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
Thats when you would hear them saying everything against the current girlfriend.

If your babe is lepa they would say:

Shioor. "She the skinny hunger striker girl he is carrying about, Thank God i no gree for him"

If she is thick. They would say " See the ugly sack of potatoes he is carrying about"

If the babe is gorgeous "Obviously he likes all these yellow pawpaw ashawo"

If she is a bornagain " he cant deal with a independent babe because of his inferiority complex"

7 Likes

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by nas00(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2012
Happened to me on, at least, 3 occasions. Single young ladies, with each of them having some level of hate for me later on due to my refusal to date them.
It's way too easy for any man without sound principles to fall for such enticement. The ladies make it so obvious they're giving you 'everything' on a platter of gold. Scary!! undecided

1 Like

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
190-the-clown:
Orinkinla u nor dey taya
so na you be the ANTI-GBAGAUN wey dey follow pesin around bah? God don catch you today!
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Goldieluks: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
190-the-clown:
Orinkinla u nor dey taya

Help me ask the great-grandpa.
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
heed101: My girlfriend leaves me on my birthday. I am so confused right now.

Sorry dear but u miss road. This isn't d Agony Aunt thread!

1 Like

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Goldieluks: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Sorry dear but u miss road. This isn't d Agony Aunt thread!

Hehehehehe....
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Kenistry(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
True talk, i had a couple of such xperiences.....lookin @ d way dey acted, makes me feel guilty. One still pretend evrytin is fine, bt ha actions say odawise, most ladies r bad losers
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2012
This is serious smiley
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by DICKtator: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
So damn true. Unfortunately, i don't do pity phucck.
It's friday night!!! y'all don't party? undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by slimyem: 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
I'm trying to work it out in my head if there has ever been a time i HATED anyone for not dating me..and i can't find one.
Hate is a strong word and it takes a lot of emotions that i don't have the luxury of..
I'd rather stay out and off the guy's way as much as i can..
...not saying it doesn't happen though...
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by Rooneyboy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
I'm a victim of this "unique hatred" , really its funny how ladies suddenly change when u adamantly refuse to notice their green light.
Some would even go as far as labeling u "gay" , even when u take out time to explain that u are 100 percent straight they would still steak to their weird beliefs about u, and the only thing that would make them believe u is if u can proof it to them/ with them.

2 Likes

Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by mrkels(m): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2012
Orikinla: A married woman even went as far as confronting the girlfriend of a guy she was lusting after and she is the mother of five children for a man she claimed married her when she was only 15.

Another one a pharmacist who was interested in a guy started asking his girlfriend personal questions and commending her hour glass figure.
There's one sugar mama who is disturbing my life now and is pissed up with my girlfriend and shes got the same story...married when she was 15.Something tells me we are talking of the same person.Na wa o. All these lagos women wan use boys destiny, as for me, i run like usain bolt from that woman o
As for the topic, My seat mate then in the university feel in love with me and i didn't know, she misunderstood my kind nature for love. later, i started hearing some strange rumors about me and i later discovered she started them ,most likely because i never asked her out even though her friend told me of how crazy she was for me, i just laughed and said ""that's a lie, shes like a sister to me, and would always remain a sister"". i guess that was what made her mad.
Re: When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them by kokoye(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
a woman scorned .....hell .....fury.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / Ladies, What Is The Best Birthday Gift You'll Love. / Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.