Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical (53785 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 6:04am On Oct 21, 2012
guttentag: So what is the solution if you have slept with uncountable girls in the past.

It means u r closer to God since u r more spiritual. No solution, keep on fukcn cus then ull b gettin more spiritual n then ull b Gods right hand man grin
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by kinematic(m): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2012
one thing today that there is a blood covenant that is share during sex

WTH Can you please elaborate, and show that you are not just making up something that isn't even feasible in the least. I thought a blood covenant ought to involve conscious action by both parties to willing use blood as a symbol of promise.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by chimauga(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2012
u forgot that the topic is centered around sex not just kissing, it is kissing during sex sister.. But if kissing is not part of ur culture and u do it with out ur spouse it is sin , i am suprise that an unmarried young girl is promoting sex on internet.. My prayer is that God will forgive u and change u
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2012
chima-uga:

u forgot that the topic is centered around sex not just kissing, it is kissing during sex sister.. But if kissing is not part of ur culture and u do it with out ur spouse it is sin , i am suprise that an unmarried young girl is promoting sex on internet.. My prayer is that God will forgive u and change u

Noone is promoting sex. I am not telling people to go out and fukc a stranger. All I am saying is that I disagree with sex being spiritual. It is common for hypocrytical religious people to look for spiritual meaning in everything. Haba! Someone will lose 10k naira and start blaming it on spiritual attack instead of their carelessness.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by ajf(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2012
Cyracks: so the STDs killing people as a result of having sex is now modern development to you right? Just listing to yourself.
You mean STDs are also spiritual?! LMAO!!!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by ajf(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2012
naturalwaves: @OP, please read the points raised below carefully and attend to them as appropriately as you can if you feel otherwise.

The above argument means that s.ex goes beyond the physical and that it is spiritual. According to what you said, what makes it spiritual is the inter-mixed blood and fluid which you term as a COVENANT.

By the first argument, the reason for the binding and covenant up here is the blood/ fluid exchange during s.ex. What this means, according to your argument is that, there cannot be a binding or covenant without a blood exchange that occurs during se.x.

The question is, what if there was no exchange of fluid/ blood by using condoms? In the olden days, there was no such thing as condoms hence, facilitating the exchange. Imagine what the effect of HIV/AIDS would be like without condoms, a direct exchange of the disease and other STDs. Except if you meant that the exchange of blood is independently and totally spiritual and not physical then spiritual. If this is the case, your post is null because it will be that one could get into a covenant even when a cursed person touches one.

Moreover, you said when one sleeps with a cursed person or a person that has other bad things, one get those things as well due to the covenant nature of se.x. By this argument, one should be blessed when one sleeps with a blessed person as well. The question is, how do we now determine who is blessed and who is cursed?

The argument above says that, due to the different switches of destinies, curse etc that occur during s.ex, we should watch carefully before we give our bodies to someone. So, you are not against having s.ex with anyone. The keyword is to watch carefully. Hmmmmm

Since, there is always a destiny switch, when one sleeps with one's wife, there is a switch. In other words, a husband will share all the ancestral curses on his wife and vice- versa if there is.Do married people enjoy a special immunity to such exchange of destinies that you claim or they get it as well?

How can you explain the above statement ? What does it mean to be one with someone? Do you know that you can be one with someone in different ways. It could be physically, mentally, culturally, as a team, morally etc. What if the oneness referred to was just to say, "you become birds of a feather" from a moral stance?

When I saw some people label your post as rubbish, I was not surprised cos you failed to do a thorough work before pasting this.This is Nairaland and not Dummyland. You cannot post just anything and expect everyone to just swallow it particularly when such post is devoid of relevant and well structured facts to back it up.I will suggest you go back to your bible and pastor and ask for a proper explanation before you post or ask God for a proper understanding.

Don't get me wrong, I am very much against pre marital sex. I am an advocate of TOTAL ABSTINENCE but claiming there is a covenant to sex.ual relationship based on the points raised by the you (the OP) is an invalid argument. Maybe, if I see a better explanation to it, I might agree.

A lil advice for guys, if you cannot wait till the right time, use protection e.g condoms to avoid an exchange of blood/ fluid and NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER you leave a used condom with anyone particularly strangers like wh.ores so that your fluid will not be retrieved and used for evil purposes. It is well!
And to think that some people liked that poo. Smh...

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by chinnyonwu(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2012
paulchucks: the op is very correct if you sleep with lady possessed it affects destiny even if marry them they might nt conceive unless delivered by a stong man of God
Chai. Sorry o
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by LEGSTRONG(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2012
Billyonaire: What happens during sex is in no way evil. Only two things happen. If both parties are of equal magnetic aura, which is rare, then at orgasm, combination of their solar (soul) wavelengths magnifies their combined radiation and there is spiritual growth or glow of both. It could result in healing, prosperity and other positive manifestations. But if one of the partners have lower wavelength of aura, the party that has the higher magnetic radiation will lose some of his/hers to the partner, so one person benefits more than the other, while the other loses more psychic energy, so you got to chose a partner with high psychic radiation if you wanna prosper in life cos sex is a wonderful way for a lot of people who dont know other ways of naturally enhancing their magnetic aura. You can not transmute souls via sex, that can only be possible via psyhic transfers and dual habitation of vessel. In essence, with the right partners, as you fvck more, you prosper more. WIth the wrong partners, you fvck more, you lose more radiation.

UNBELIEVABLE BILLYONAIRE I NEED TO KNOW YOU!!! IF THE TOPIC WAS NOT TRUE IT WOULD NOT GENERATE A THREAD THIS LONG! AND YOUR EXPLANATION THROWS MORE THAN LIGHT TO POSTERS EXPLANATION! IT IS A FACT! EVEN GOD ALMIGHTY RELATES WITH FACTS NOT IGNORANT CHRISTIANS WHO BLAB AND REVEBERATES WHAT THIER PASTORS PREACH WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING AND RELATING WITH THE CRUX OF THE MESSAGE! I NEED TO MEET YOU! RIGHT FROM MY SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS I HAVE STRONGLY BELIEVED IN THE TRANFER OF ENERGY! LIFE IS ALL ABOUT ENERGY! EVEN THE ALMIGHTY RESONNATES ENERGY! PEOPLE BE WARNED SEX IS NOT JUST A PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCE OH! HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED THAT WHEN YOU CUM THERE IS AN ALMOST OUTSIDE-BODY EXPERIENCE? THAT IS WHEN THE EXCHANGE IS DONE!

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by jhayluz: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2012
chucky234: You urgently need deliverance because your soul is co-owned by 50 women,that clearly spell doom.

Meeeehn....lol! I can't stop laughing. Wetin dis dude do you naw.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by jhayluz: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

It means u r closer to God since u r more spiritual. No solution, keep on fukcn cus then ull b gettin more spiritual n then ull b Gods right hand man grin

U are killing me with laughter.....are you talking out of xperience or u just givin a weird advice to dis innocent being
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by yeye4live(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
jhayluz:

U are killing me with laughter.....are you talking out of xperience or u just givin a weird advice to dis innocent being
Re u thinkn of comin here 2dupe pple again, it won't work ooh jide, I got u 2 4 7, criminal
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Dalastdon: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
mumumugu: Sexx is a physical excercise where a rod is inserted in a hole with some upward, downward, front and back movement with some flow of watery substances.

NOTHING SPIRITUAL

With the invention of condoms.. U are even protected.. Ain't nuthn spiritual again..fully binded
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by deleo16(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
after reading this trend may God help us all esp the modernized christian among the posters to see noting wrong with sex outside marriage i understand the unbelievers point if they are the against OP because they still need to come to christ first
life is spiritual and if u dont believe its spiritual then why would a man pray to God to a problem why would a man visit the herbalist for help if life is not spiritual then evil will not be on the earth
Sex is goood,fun,interesting only if it is done among married person,couples only and people should stop telling me that guy is promiscous,sleeping around but he is still rich do u know is health issue, do u know other issue connected to is life if he is not facing challenges or problem in that area all u see is is RICHES
ask yourself why havent they gotten the cure for sexual disease ?
why has rape been on the increase ?
why is divorce been on the increase?e.tc
all this are the punishment for sexual sins even sex now it everywhere t.v,magazine,radio,films thats why people see it as a norm which is wrong if it was right joseph wont have run away from potiphers wife,?david even receive is punishiment after sleeping with is general wife. i am not condemnin anyone but this is the fact sex is spiritual which has bad implication only Good or safe for married person and those who sleep around what make u think u will stop after u get married if you cant stop now? we need Gods help
God loves sinners but hates sin may God help us all

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by chimauga(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
I wonder what devil is puting on the mind of ppl abt sex ,
God dont love extramarital sex period .. That is why he introduces a lot of deseases to scare ppl away but devil is still using ppl as tools, still no body talking against my post never mention that ext marital sex is is good or bad. i just pray that God will librate ppl in Jesus name..
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by ITbomb(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
chima-uga:

God dont love extramarital sex period .. That is why he introduces a lot of deseases to scare ppl away .
OMG , this is the most serious trash I ve ever seen on a sunday evening.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Ishilove: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2012
ghettodreamz: For all I know, either with or without CONDOM, S.ex is S.EX and Fornication is FORNICATION. I concurred with the OP, s.ex is not just a physical act, it is a spiritual act as well. Apart from the fact that s.ex before marriage is an act of fornication, there are way too much dangers involved in the act.

There are very powerful forces at work during love making,bonds are created on the spiritual levels that are not easily broken and takes severe intervention, mercy and power of God for total deliverance. There are many tools used by the devil to torment & oppress us, and one of those is pre-marital s.ex, which he uses as an entry point into our lives to wreck havoc, set us into bondage and held us captive.

1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour".

There are countless number of girls out there who are knowingly or unknowingly possessed by demons. Such girls are being used by the devil as tools in his hands to carry out his operations in the lives of unsuspecting youths who are being carried away by the fun and ecstasy derived from pre-marital s.ex, neglecting the fact that it's an ungodly and non-biblical act.

Needless to say,countless number of girls are just walking the earth as living corpse,those whose virtues and those of their un-born children had been used by the devil through the act of s.exual immorality, if you end up having s.ex with them you are unwittingly trading your destiny cheaply for a 5 minutes emotional/physical pleasure.

Personally, I don't need to be told that there is more to s.ex than just being a physical act, but when you aren't sensitive enough or spiritually inclined then you can't know the effects & spiritual harms involved with s.ex. Experience is the best teacher they say, if you have ever been there before you would know for sure that s.ex is more of a spiritual act than physical and sleeping around with multiples is more deadlier.

The devil trade s.ex for virtues of men, manipulate and alter the course of a man's destiny so that such would amount to NOTHING in life. If care is not taken, such a person would live a frustrated life of servitude to sin until death claims his/her soul.

Pre-marital s.ex ultimately lead to spiritual death, if one practices it as an act of fun or fornication without a repentant heart, it kills our inner man, separated & distance us from God and reading of His word (The Bible).

In addition, pre-marital s.ex can be devastating emotionally and psychologically,it also contributes to the transmission of STD's and leading causative factor of abortion in the world.

Conclusively,many of us have been enslaved by the devil through the act of fornication and sexual gratifications and it would take His divine intervention to escape from those satanic traps, that has encaged & entangled our destinies.

We all need more of Christ to help and redeem our souls from the power and control of sins.

Isaiah 59:1-3

1 Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened,
That it cannot save;
Nor His ear heavy,
That it cannot hear.
2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God;
And your sins have hidden His face from you,
So that He will not hear.
3 For your hands are defiled with blood,
And your fingers with iniquity;
Your lips have spoken lies,
Your tongue has muttered perversity.

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 8:36

Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

I pray God, in His infinite goodness & great mercy,would cleanse us of every stain, and save our souls from peril in Jesus name, amen..
A million likes
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by naturalwaves: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2012
ITbomb:
OMG , this is the most serious trash I ve ever seen on a sunday evening.
That was really a nonsense.The OP has even accused God wrongly of what he knows nothing about.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by queene(f): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2012
embarassed
190-the-clown:
if sex is spiritual that means im soul tied to as many as over 50women shocked shocked
means you have over 50 demons in you.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by queene(f): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2012
convenants can be entered into consciously or unconsciously.
kinematic: one thing today that there is a blood covenant that is share during sex

WTH Can you please elaborate, and show that you are not just making up something that isn't even feasible in the least. I thought a blood covenant ought to involve conscious action by both parties to willing use blood as a symbol of promise.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by queene(f): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2012
you need deliverance.
talk to your pastor.
candieangel12:

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 24, 2012
Yomieluv: u are a big f00l,wetin concern me wit u. I can interprete d bible d way I want it,do you think am a fo0l like u dat has bin brainwashed by ur 410 pastor.

Just tell me u are a cripple or ugly dat u can't date many girls,ode.
u can interpret the Bible d 'way u want?', never heard of that though. Is dat how u interpret ur Quran, like 'd way u want?'. No wonder there is more violence to peace in the muslim North
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by seunnuga: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2012
Please, is KISSING also spiritual?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by addictiv(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2012
i know that some people are just carriers of bad luck and the easiest way of attracting it is by sleeping with them.i believe sleeping with a particular person has either positive or negative spiritual implications.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by uncletbuddy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
candieangel12:

Hiah! Mr. Man. I disagree with everything u stated. So r u saying that kissing is now spiritual? So is sharing a drink wit sum1 now spiritual? Me I no grab ooo. Sex is a pleasurable act btwn 2 or more parties. There aint nothing spiritual about it. But then I can agree that the holy spirit overtakes me wen I have an orgasm because my whole body is in ecstasy n shakin n im screamin n moanin lol grin thats as spiritual as it gets!
kissing would have been nothing but the emotion attached to it unites the spirit..... You will understand more as time goes on ...
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by uncletbuddy(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
candieangel12:

Noone is promoting sex. I am not telling people to go out and fukc a stranger. All I am saying is that I disagree with sex being spiritual. It is common for hypocrytical religious people to look for spiritual meaning in everything. Haba! Someone will lose 10k naira and start blaming it on spiritual attack instead of their carelessness.
and in same carelessness you have uttered several irrational statement which could cause you... You blasphemed against the holy spirit, though you are no hypocrite but you have just acted as a child who believes everything is natural and ought to be done with free will.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Bond008(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: did pastor chris really say dat? well if he did say dat mehn it obviously means dat things are not the same again. Bt wait o is this self service really a sin? I nid an ansa asap pls!
my guy na seriious sin o.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Bond008(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: NBA super star wilt chamberlain claimed to have slept with over 20,000 during the course of his career. Yet i dont think his destiny was altered in anyway. He still died filthy rich.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_life_of_Wilt_Chamberlain#Love_life_and_.E2.80.9C20.2C000_women.E2.80.9D_claim
wat doed it profit you if you gain the whole world and loose your soul in HELL?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Bond008(m): 6:47am On Nov 06, 2012
Yomieluv: mr pastor,there's a biblical backing of sleeping with many ladies,"man shall not live by bread alone".
....but by the which proceeds out of thr mouth of GOD. I don complete am. wat u saying does it correlate?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Krisgift(f): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
candieangel12:

Hiah! I dey use condom na, no shaking. D only man dat will do skin 2 skin wit me na my future hubby.
our future wifes and mothers...smh
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by nabdeck(m): 5:47am On Apr 23, 2013
Bros wat u wrote is d honest trut, cos hav seen it manifest in a frend's life
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by sirwilli(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2013
fluid26: Different girls...different demons.
You are right
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2013
Raxz: come on, if u think sex is not spiritual hv u ever ask you selfe while some ppl suffer all they life bt the moment they get marry things change positively? And for other after marriage things change in a negative way? Sex is spiritual, that is while it is advisable in Christianity that both male and female to pray over they marriage b4 get into it.
what are you saying? Really, I couldn't make head or tail of your write up and how it negates my post.

Use your brain man. Are humans the only beings that engage in sex? Or is it only spiritual for humans?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love / Sites For Adult Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.