Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) (7085 Views)

West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet / Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). / Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by 247naijagossip(f): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
This is the picture of ACN candidate Rotimi Akeredolu (Aketi) casting his ballot.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-t3_PwGsZfp0/UIKdTMwUhFI/AAAAAAAAjTg/hROFTLqAP-I/s1600/10.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by wawaboy1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
NOTHING FOR U GRANDPA

1 Like

Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by Blackbody20(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by Tushed: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
Na im wife be that? The babe is hot oo... anyway let him try some other time.

1 Like

Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by Itoroetti(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
I knw dat mimiko wil win
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
Buh shey ds man registerd in Ibadan? undecided
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by CLIQBOY(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
torhuke: Buh shey ds man registerd in Ibadan? undecided
no na him clone
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by sessydoo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
Cheii na this papa dey kongo this slim hot chic, money good oooo...lol
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by VEE2010(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
I Have observed closely, trends of Ondo State politics most especially these few weeks, coupled with predictions emanated from the 2nd round of the gubernatorial debate held 2 weeks ago. I therefore submit my prediction visa-as-via the outcome of the general election: LABOUR PARTY = 1st, PDP =2nd, ACN = 3rd. This is posted for to a critical perusal...so, lets exchange views on this

2 Likes

Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by CrazyMan(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
May the best candidate win that election.
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
Dis man na Garri fan. Abeg mek dem vote foram.
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by chymystique(f): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
Abeg how can i post an article soo that it can reach d front page??
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by slimyem: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
CrazyMan: May the best candidate win that election.
the best man has won already!!
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by Angel778(f): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
wawa_boy: NOTHING FOR U GRANDPA
he is a S.A.N and has noting to loose, just 4 him to go back to his law profession.

1 Like

Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by babarazy: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
Iroko is winnin as at now
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by badesco(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
From the info we have during Guber Debate, we were meant to belief that the ACN Candidate
did not register at his home state, so where did he get the voters card
he used to cast his vote?
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
sessydoo: Cheii na this papa dey kongo this slim hot chic, money good oooo...lol

Enough with all this disrespect. She's old enough to be all yo mamas up in here. YOu S.O.B's need to stop being disrespectful. Akeredolu is not even 60yrs old. He's probably 56-58yrs cos i know his peers. He's been happily married to his wife for God knows how long with 4 matured kids. Stop disrespectn

1 Like

Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by CuntDestroyer: 12:41am On Oct 21, 2012
why place this on the front page? well let me guess, NL mods are pro-ACN.
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by xpether: 1:07am On Oct 21, 2012
Mimiko finally won d election... Na wah ooo
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by Sagytarius(m): 1:29am On Oct 21, 2012
That is why Nigeria will continue to retrogress. He might be intellectually fit as an elder. But is this papa technologically fit to handle a state (and possibly a nation) to be technologically at par with other developed countries or states? Nigeria needs "young Bloodz" to take her to the level where it ought to be.
My 2shillings
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 21, 2012
He is old and lacks d capacity.his bnody language is even poor and his face is not even likeable.Ondo people can b sentimental@ times.he looks greedy.

Go home Grandpa ur children need you.
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by bestower: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2012
I knew it ! iroko will definitely win the election,lets see how ACN will take this to court again,pls kindly accept the defeat and join hands with LP to move ondo to next level.dont cause rampage be warned!
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by hardeyincah(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
Angel_777: he is a S.A.N and has noting to loose, just 4 him to go back to his law profession.
No one says he'll loose... If him like make he continue his profesion, if him like make he be commissioner na him sabi
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by micmay(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
Dats akeredolu a SAN,a well known responsible man,though I dnt mean he shld or wld win but d disrepect is juz 2 much....
Re: ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) by whitecat007: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Let us leave ijaw state to the ijaw people

(1) (Reply)

Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? / Check Out The Former Governor Bukola Saraki's Cute Rapper Son, Seni / APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.