Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,494 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? (1029 Views)

My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? by charlsecy4(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
Should she retrieve the "loan" she gave to her deceased fiancé from his junior brother who now manages the deceased's business?

A good friend told me this, and I thought I should share it with you so you could make some valuable suggestions.

:
There was this guy I loved so much. He loved me too. In fact, he was my fiancé. We got along very well. He was taking good care of me, and provided some of my needs. Then something happened. He took ill. I even had to resign my job to move to where he was, and take care of him at his sick bed. So many things took place in-between, but in the end, he didn't make it. He was snatched by the cold hand of death about 4 months ago. It was hell for me, but that's not the theme here!!!

It happened that he had my over N100,000, but he's deceased now. The little savings I made during my NYSC year he received the money from me when he had some goods he had to pay for, but haven't enough cash at hand, as most of his wealth was trapped in physical goods then. I heard he also borrowed about N1,000,000 from a friend to meet his obligations. He had a business apprentice who was aware he collected over N100,000 from me.

Now that he's gone, his junior brother now manages the business. It has come to my knowledge that the junior brother has paid off the guy from whom the deceased collected N1,000,000. I was expecting that he should be kind enough to also give me the over N100,000 his brother (my fiancé) received from me, as I am not that financially buoyant now. The apprentice told me he had informed the junior brother that the deceased received over N100,000 from me. I believe my deceased fiancé wrote down that he borrowed N1,000,000 from a friend, but I am not sure he penned down he got over N100,000 from me, probably because of the relationship between us.

I gave him the little savings I had because of how close we were, and what was between us. My senior brother knows the junior brother of the deceased, as well as the deceased, but I don't want him to be aware I gave such money to my deceased fiancé. Maybe, he could have helped me get back the money, but I don't want him to be in the know of the transaction. I was expecting that the junior brother should have deemed it good to repay the "loan."

Now, should I ask for the money from the junior brother of my deceased fiancé? If yes, how do I go about it?
Re: Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? by bigtt76(f): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
For the love that existed between you guys ...forgo asking and you will be blessed. If the brother did not deem it fit to repay you, don't ask. Some how his brother's spirit will look for other means through which you will be rewarded many folds. Be steadfast and pray ..it helps.

1 Like

Re: Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? by Odunnu: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
Go to the younger brother and appeal to him.
Tell him about the money and how that it was a loan and you expected to get it back from him before the demise. Tell him you are cash-trapped now and need the money.
If he gives you, kool. If not, move on. No grudges.
Re: Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
Please, even if the *junior brother offers you double the amount, do not accept it. It would be an abysmal betrayal of love.

1 Like

Re: Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? by charlsecy4(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
fluid26: Please, even if the *junior brother offers you double the amount, do not accept it. It would be an abysmal betrayal of love.

If the deceased were alive, he would have given her back the money.... What do you think?
Re: Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? by vivianc(f): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
My dear, let the money go for the sake of the love you guys shared. Take it as one of those things you did for love.
Re: Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
There's no crime in asking. Ask him i.e if you're really broke. But if he refuses..just forget bout it and move on. I bet you'll get something worth more dan a hundred grand later! God bless!
Re: Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? by OmoAlata(f): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
If it was a loan, I see no harm in asking for it back wink
Re: Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? by Mynd44: 3:18am On Oct 21, 2012
I hope you have evidence that you borrowed the guy money oo. Cos if not, you are in serious poo
Re: Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 21, 2012
†ЂΞ d̲̅A̲̅γ̲ Ūя̅ fiance died, is †ЂΞ d̲̅A̲̅γ̲ u lost everytin u invested in him. Take it a bad dept. Dont ever ask for ∂α† loan bak. Never ever! Even if u dnt HªvΣ shi shi. A word is enuf!
Re: Retrieve The "Loan" She Gave To Her Deceased Fiancé From His Junior Brother? by charlsecy4(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2012
She somewhat has a need for money. If the fiance were alive, he would have repaid her, and even more.

(1) (Reply)

Some Things We All Need To Know / Closed / Who Gat Tha Sexiest Lipzz On Nairaland Y'all?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.