Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

C.p.a Church (rev King) How Far Please somebody Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / C.p.a Church (rev King) How Far Please somebody Help! (4054 Views)

The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C.p.a Church (rev King) How Far Please somebody Help! by NWAEZEG(f): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2008
Please can somebody tell me what happened to the man called Chukwuemeka! am I right ?(aka Rev king ), of CPA church hope thats his church name if am wrong please correct me.
I was following the case when i was in naija but since last years Feb. I left I have heard nothing about the it, his church and followers. Is the church still on? Then what happenend to the man? Please and I need the gist as soon as possible. thank you
Re: C.p.a Church (rev King) How Far Please somebody Help! by dan4sunfun(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2008
presently, Rev. king is still in kirikiri prison waiting for his death by hanging as convicted by a lawyer. But sources reveals that Rev king is being put in a sapereta prison where he is being giving a preferential treatment. Also his church members pay 40,000 every month to the prison officials just for his health and for excluding him from other convicted criminals.

In another development, Rev king is now a pastor in the prison he preaches to other prisoners, educate them.
his members also visits him in prison for secret discussion.

But around the lagos street, you can still see his posters on the roads campaigning for crusade and other church activities. they still use his picture for any publication or advert.

In another development, the father of the dead girl he set ablaze has insisted that Rev. king must marry her daugther wether she is alive or dead. this has caused a pandomeniac in the church.

when i visited him in prison just to interview him, he only asked me do you want to interview your god so that you will go and put it in that your paper? he beckoned on me that one day he is going to go with his fellowers, he denied being put in a saperate prison, he said that he is with other inmates, and his church never pays any money to police.
And people in his church still believe that he is god that is another dramatic section of it.

I hope you can be current now.
Re: C.p.a Church (rev King) How Far Please somebody Help! by ominiReal: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2008
dan4sunfun;;; Thank you for this response I also wanted to know what has really happened to the man. But hope this man won't be released at the end cos this case has really lingered.
Re: C.p.a Church (rev King) How Far Please somebody Help! by chuksabu: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2010
You must understand that Rev King is a man of God and you can see how dirty and unrighteous you are, even an illiterate, illiteracy is a disease., so you don’t even know that the case is in the appeal court. Ooooooo I will advice you to go to school, there is no responsible human being that will speak against Rev King in this whole wide world, because I have been searching the words of people about Rev King and I found out that its only Nollywood and some other dirty people that do speak against Rev King, really everybody knows what nollywood is all about in this country. And still with other people and I have been monitoring this case from the very first time from the one and can see that even the PFN does not know there right and left and God does not reveal anything to them, it was still the same PFN that confirm Obasanjo there friend and was eating and smiling with him, then how far today, and I believe you can only know the true and real man of God by gossiping and scandalizing, if they don’t gossip about you or scandalize about you, then you are not the real man of God, I thought it was 7 people was set ablaze as the so called media told us, how come they and you are saying one person again.

(1) (Reply)

Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now / Jesus Is The Sun / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.