Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered (8840 Views)

We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments / Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
I can't believe some bastards are criticizing the police for killing an armed robber caught in the act! What are you talking about? It would be very nice for you fools to experience horrific armed robberies during which your and/or members of your families are maimed, gang raped, and possibly killed. Perhaps that would instil some sense in you nitwits.

You ought to channel your miserable compassion to more deserving human beings, certainly NOT worthless animals that take up arms against law abiding members of society.
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by ifyalways(f): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
If the motive was to "catch" the thief, why not aim @ the legs or thighs to stop him?why pump metals into his chest ?

2 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by eduson55(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
them fit stand armed robbers?
who knows if this guy really did that?and even tho he did,all of them no be thief?
ifyalways: If the motive was to "catch" the thief, why not aim @ the legs or thighs to stop him?why pump metals into his chest ?
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by kokosheen(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
ifyalways: If the motive was to "catch" the thief, why not aim @ the legs or thighs to stop him?why pump metals into his chest ?

No need asking this question, there's no space in our prisons (that's why you always hear of prison breaks all around the country's prisons), he'll need feeding and hospitalization (where's the money for shit like these).

If I was a policeman and someone was shooting at me with that type of gun shown in the pix, I beg, I'll shoot to kill ooo (Shey me sef get family I want to get back to).
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by ABAboi: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
These armed bandits are more brazen than ever. If you want an independent security for your business and homes. Check out FogSecure, Nigeria's anti -robbery security system. http://fogsecure.com.ng. It was currently featured on CP-Africa and other technology news site

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by bankyblue(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
COOLDUN:

How are we sure that the killed robber is not your father or relation? Igbos learnt robbery from your big father Oyenusi and Sina Rambo, stupid idiot.Bastard son of Gbomogbomo. Go and ask your wayward parents what the Igbos did to them that make you to be insulting the people who your tribe can never match in any way. You will remain in your uncivilized, dirty stinking tribe stupidity till the end of this world. Stupid idiot. Can you tell how many of your tribe men stray children Area boys that are being killed every day? In fact your entire generation supposed to be wiped out from the surface of the earth.
I know u re angry, but that was too much from u ok! U re sound as if
It was u elder brother that was gun down. am watching u o
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
Good job, NPF.
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by RoyalRoy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
bankyblue:

Buhahahahahahaaa

Nice One.....person Wey dey spew thrash that much need to be watched....

Bringing Coke and Pop-Corn for easy watching!!!!!!!!
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by TCD: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
you cannot see the SMG that thief is holding abi? While you're aiming at his leg and thighs sure he'll be aiming for your fingers and toes right? Jeez. Some people sef, you think this is primary 6 'police and thief' game?

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by TCD: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
kokosheen: I don't know how happy the owner of the SUV would feel about the police using his vehicle as a hearse embarassed.

Before he can get the blood and that blood smell off the car, serious work. Most likely the vehicle would be on nairaland auto section next week at one crazy giveaway price.

Good job to the Muthar-fricking Police (I still hate'em though)...
don't be too quick to assume. After a useless guy pointed a scary looking machine gun at you, threatens your life ,physically assaulted you, dispossessed you of 20K and your phones, insults you, slaps you on the face like you're vermin, throws you on the ground like an ant, forces you car keys away from you and forcefully takes away your multi-million naira SUV. Mehn, seeing the basterd dead in your boot can only bring you satisfaction and joy.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by redsun(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Nigerian police are brutal,unprofessionals,rogues and ruthless assasins.
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by kokosheen(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
TCD: don't be too quick to assume. After a useless guy pointed a scary looking machine gun at you, threatens your life ,physically assaulted you, dispossessed you of 20K and your phones, insults you, slaps you on the face like you're vermin, throws you on the ground like an ant, forces you car keys away from you and forcefully takes away your multi-million naira SUV. Mehn, seeing the basterd dead in your boot can only bring you satisfaction and joy.

I don't think you've been in situations where a lot of human blood has thickened, because the smell is something else and I'm not talking about blood in hospitals (hospitals generally have disinfectant smell so won't notice the blood smell).

Ones elation at the police getting the bad guys would quickly evaporate after a few days, especially if you come home late at night and need to pick up your suitcase or laptop bag from the back of your vehicle, the picture of a bullet ridden body dropping blood over the rug would always play in your mind.

These memories would remain strong, which is what I'm talking about. Anyways, that's my opinion sha, we're all different so what doesn't go down with me, might actually be your fancy wink
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by doctokwus: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
There is an aluu in every nigerian.See pple now jubilating bc an armed robber has bn shot dead.There is sth called d use of excessive force& just like d aluu4,some pple av hastingly started praising d police for use of excessive force,just bc d dead can't speak.How many times av we heard d nigerian police shoot armed robbers in a an actual confrontation,how many times av dey bn called in d middle of an actual robbery& dey responded;but in dis case where there was no shoot out,their first thought is not to apprehend or maim,but to kill.D men were just said to b running away when a supposedly trained policeman,shot one of dem dead,of course dey wudnt boda about d rest bc dey see d killing of dis one as a thing of glory& praise.Left to some here,if dey had d opportunity,dey wud av burnt dis man,yet condemn d aluu people;for me,d supporters of dis shoot to kill are no different frm d aluu murderers!
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by TCD: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
kokosheen:

I don't think you've been in situations where a lot of human blood has thickened, because the smell is something else and I'm not talking about blood in hospitals (hospitals generally have disinfectant smell so won't notice the blood smell).

Ones elation at the police getting the bad guys would quickly evaporate after a few days, especially if you come home late at night and need to pick up your suitcase or laptop bag from the back of your vehicle, the picture of a bullet ridden body dropping blood over the rug would always play in your mind.

These memories would remain strong, which is what I'm talking about. Anyways, that's my opinion sha, we're all different so what doesn't go down with me, might actually be your fancy wink
brother its nothing a good washout with disinfectant and maybe colour bleach won't fix. Your car will be as good as new, and the robber is still as dead as stone. Infact for effect you can buy new car spray perfumes and give your car that nice wonderful smell.
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by TCD: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
doctokwus: There is an aluu in every nigerian.See pple now jubilating bc an armed robber has bn shot dead.There is sth called d use of excessive force& just like d aluu4,some pple av hastingly started praising d police for use of excessive force,just bc d dead can't speak.How many times av we heard d nigerian police shoot armed robbers in a an actual confrontation,how many times av dey bn called in d middle of an actual robbery& dey responded;but in dis case where there was no shoot out,their first thought is not to apprehend or maim,but to kill.D men were just said to b running away when a supposedly trained policeman,shot one of dem dead,of course dey wudnt boda about d rest bc dey see d killing of dis one as a thing of glory& praise.Left to some here,if dey had d opportunity,dey wud av burnt dis man,yet condemn d aluu people;for me,d supporters of dis shoot to kill are no different frm d aluu murderers!
maybe the police should have used pankere (cane) to apprehend the armed with SMG robber. Please sir why don't you Join the Police force so you can help them apprehend dare devil armed bandits with koboko alone. Its very easy to sit in your house and misyarn abi? Try be the one holding the gun and facing the armed robbers.

4 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
Nuzo':
Wow...just when I thought Nigerians are begining to find their voices against jungle justice. Or are we saying its okay if its done by the police alone?

^^^I'm afraid you're on your own on this one; the bastard had it coming.

Well i hope the police shouted 'police!....drop your weapon', and if they didn't then 'tough luck!'.....he should have thought of all the possible outcomes b/4 picking up a gun to go terrorise innocent people.

Dude must have watched one too many cop/robber films and reckoned he was a Rambo, and could out-wit or out-gun the police; only thing be say he forgot it's Naija police he was facing (not Hawai 50) and they take no prisoners or stand on niceties like reading you your rights and stuff.....that's for pu/ssies.

Serves him right!
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
Guy your mouth na toilet bowl
COOLDUN:

How are we sure that the killed robber is not your father or relation? Igbos learnt robbery from your big father Oyenusi and Sina Rambo, stupid idiot.Bastard son of Gbomogbomo. Go and ask your wayward parents what the Igbos did to them that make you to be insulting the people who your tribe can never match in any way. You will remain in your uncivilized, dirty stinking tribe stupidity till the end of this world. Stupid idiot. Can you tell how many of your tribe men stray children Area boys that are being killed every day? In fact your entire generation supposed to be wiped out from the surface of the earth.

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by logica(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
Great hunting. Nice kill. See as they packed the guy in the trunk like an antelope.
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by AMADU77: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
H
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
eduson55: ok we have heard you
go!!!

and not:dnt destroy what you cannot create.
okoro
shut up jor if they rape your wife and daughter in ur presence, collect ur valuables and shoot ur legs u'll knw y dey shuld be aluu-minated
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by hottprince: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
COOLDUN:

You are very stupid....you should have picked a personal beef with him and not go tribal here...And did I hear you say we are uncivilised?I believe that was caused by a brain malfunction,and never in your worthless life should you say that we can't match you cos truth is we've been past where u are jst getin to slowpoke.
And hey if our generation is wiped out do u think u'll exist?Hell NO.Oh and are u d one killin d area boys and I bliv u dnt knw dt ur boys are now professors in dt aspect AREA BOYS...

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by COOLDUN: 3:56am On Oct 22, 2012
hottprince:
You are very stupid....you should have picked a personal beef with him and not go tribal here...And did I hear you say we are uncivilised?I believe that was caused by a brain malfunction,and never in your worthless life should you say that we can't match you cos truth is we've been past where u are jst getin to slowpoke.
And hey if our generation is wiped out do u think u'll exist?Hell NO.Oh and are u d one killin d area boys and I bliv u dnt knw dt ur boys are now professors in dt aspect AREA BOYS...

Where did this sura the tailor come out from? Where were you? When were you there? This all your tribesmen are well known for empty bragging. If you are civilized people as you claim why should your fellow lunatic insult Igbo for a robber which his identity was not disclosed? I wouldn’t have replied your stupid comment because your level of illiteracy and insanity was broadly exhibited in your nasty comment. Where and in what level can your tribebe compared to the Igbo tribe? You people are living in an over exaggerated glory that never exceed mounting of road blocks in every bus stop in the SW sates all in the name of AREA BOYS. You and your entire generations are nothing but a refined and half nurtured MONKEYS. Look at your faces with devil marks which shows that you are all doomed for destruction. Area Boys in the Naira Land Forum. OMOLE, ALAYE BABA, OGBOLOGBOOOOOOO, OGBONTA BABA. PAPILUWE. FADEYI OLORO, ABIJAAAAAA OOOOOOOO.I greet oo. which bus stop are you mounting today Baba Alaye? Stupid Idiots. Educated Illiterates.

3 Likes

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by COOLDUN: 4:03am On Oct 22, 2012
bankyblue:

Please correct your English before I can talk to an educated illiterate like you. This is how you people are claiming to be educated while you cannot make a simple correct sentence. Let me help you Mr. senior Area Boy. Alaye baba . Baba Ole, the correct sentence is: (It was your elder brother that was gunned down). You people should stop embarrassing yourselves on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by velo10: 5:35am On Oct 22, 2012
Thank God and the Police for the owner whose tears suddenly became smiles, hope this discourages would-be robbers from going down this line.
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by eduson55(m): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2012
i fear this you english oo..repeat am abeg.
by the way,read your bible.
DONT TAKE LIFE WHICH YOU CANT CREATE.LET GOD DO SO..
rotimiakpeji: shut up jor if they rape your wife and daughter in ur presence, collect ur valuables and shoot ur legs u'll knw y dey shuld be aluu-minated
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by princemmab(m): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2012
Hey mister this isn't jungle justice. The dead robbber in question is armed, what will u do as a cop in a robbery scene with armed bandits? Wait for them 2 kill civillians or to kill u? I am not in support of anyboby's death, but its usually difficult to negociate with an armed robber....
Nuzo':
Wow...just when I thought Nigerians are begining to find their voices against jungle justice. Or are we saying its okay if its done by the police alone?
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by jcross19: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2012
idowuswap: Why igbos choose robbery as proffesional job?but police they kill dem like fowl.then plenty 4 prison like flies.
then it means you are an ex convict then and what took you there
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by hottprince: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
COOLDUN:

Where did this sura the tailor come out from? Where were you? When were you there? This all your tribesmen are well known for empty bragging. If you are civilized people as you claim why should your fellow lunatic insult Igbo for a robber which his identity was not disclosed? I wouldn’t have replied your stupid comment because your level of illiteracy and insanity was broadly exhibited in your nasty comment. Where and in what level can your tribebe compared to the Igbo tribe? You people are living in an over exaggerated glory that never exceed mounting of road blocks in every bus stop in the SW sates all in the name of AREA BOYS. You and your entire generations are nothing but a refined and half nurtured MONKEYS. Look at your faces with devil marks which shows that you are all doomed for destruction. Area Boys in the Naira Land Forum. OMOLE, ALAYE BABA, OGBOLOGBOOOOOOO, OGBONTA BABA PAPILUWE. FADEYI OLORO, ABIJAAAAAA OOOOOOOO.I greet oo. which bus stop are you mounting today Baba Alaye? Stupid Idiots. Educated Illiterates.
that was why I recommended a personal beef for you.But hey you've never been to lagos in ur misrable life and hey dose guys r actors or do u wnt to deny dt u also hav som nasty clowns from ur side?dude im nt gonna go tribal wit u im jst go personal cos im nt an fool like u>U mmistake of a broken condom
Re: Robbery Suspect Killed In Abuja, Stolen Vehicle Recovered by bankyblue(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
[quote author=COOLDUN

Please correct your English before I can talk to an educated illiterate like you. This is how you people are claiming to be educated while you cannot make a simple correct sentence. Let me help you Mr. senior Area Boy. Alaye baba . Baba Ole, the correct sentence is: (It was your elder brother that was gunned down). You people should stop embarrassing yourselves on this forum.

[/quote]
Thank u my english oga, but u should not act like a know it all, fool.
Whatever am still watching u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Production Up By 252,800bpd / A.P.C Governor M.A Abubarkar Loses Primary Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.