Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

How To Link Radio Button And Check Box To Database Using Dreamweaver - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Link Radio Button And Check Box To Database Using Dreamweaver (1795 Views)

I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver / General PHP / Database Using Php & Mysql & Xml Q & A Section / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Link Radio Button And Check Box To Database Using Dreamweaver by solomonjesus: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2012
Dear programmer i want to build an online test website for my department.were by all the student take test on line and the score should apear after the last question pleas if any person has any ideal please give us the steps.
Re: How To Link Radio Button And Check Box To Database Using Dreamweaver by bigtt76(f): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2012
First of all, ensure that your applicatiin is connected to a database on the dreamweavr application. Next assign values to the radii button either numerical values or alphabets then using the input wizard on the dreamweaver, you align each button to a table on the database so that on submit, these values are entered against the desired table and column respectively that points to the answers. You can get more from W3Schoolsdotcom.

solomonjesus: Dear programmer i want to build an online test website for my department.were by all the student take test on line and the score should apear after the last question pleas if any person has any ideal please give us the steps.

1 Like

Re: How To Link Radio Button And Check Box To Database Using Dreamweaver by solomonjesus: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thanks i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Hello Webmasters Guess Which Platform This Blog Is On? / Financial Dominators / 5 Fatal Skills To Generate Free Website Traffic No Payment Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.