Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M (2266 Views)

His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / Guys What Would You Do If She Tell You This After Sponsoring Her Education (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by helpmeohgod(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2012
Though I graduated from UNILAG, I had never had any cause to date a girl until I met Angel after my graduation. It was something like love @ first sight and before I knew it I took over Angel's school's upkeep considering that her dad was late and the whole burden rested on her jobless mum.

The mother was also by the corner siphoning my little fresh graduate's money too to the extent that she wanted me to provide accommodation and open up a biz for her all because I was befriending her daughter.

All of a sudden during the last year of Angel's graduation, her attitude changed towards me and I was becoming suspicious until her mum called me and told me what my plans for her child was. She told me she was thinking of finding a rich husband for her daughter if I find it difficult to provide an accomation for her among other things. I was disturbed and astonished but have to let go.

As I write this story now, Angel is married to the man the mother has recomended to her and they are living in VGC while am happily comfortable wit myself without being into some sort of bondage.

So guys, DON'T SPONSOR THAT GIRL IN SCHOOL UNTIL U HAVE MARRIED HER

1 Like

Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by jhydebaba(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2012
No be today nyash dey for back jare. While u are sponsoring her in school, she's aslo paying u back with her honey pot, so

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by vivianc(f): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2012
Don't see a girlfriend as an investment project, see her as charity.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by helpmeohgod(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2012
I now need a beautiful decent working class lady
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by vivianc(f): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2012
helpmeohgod: I now need a beautiful decent working class lady

They full lagos na. Btw, are you handsome? Decent? And working class?
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by helpmeohgod(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2012
@ vivian, if I am not a working class I wouldn't have been able to sponsor a lady in school.

It was my handsomeness made Angel fell for me if not she was a very beautiful girl that she was not even worth living in VGC but Hollywood
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by vivianc(f): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2012
helpmeohgod: @ vivian, if I am not a working class I wouldn't have been able to sponsor a lady in school.

It was my handsomeness made Angel fell for me if not she was a very beautiful girl that she was not even worth living in VGC but Hollywood

Ok.

Good luck in your search.
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by 190theclown: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2012
The-question is why do they always wait till their final yrs before

Breaking off the-relationship it seem 2be a general tingy

Had a friend of mine too around year 2005 who was milked dry by a gurl

And her family members esp the-gurl mom' she too broke off during

The-final year of her studies because the-dude no longer lived up to-their expectations

Took a while for that guy 2 come back 2his senses and he's doing excellently well this time

Back 2topic, OP ure not d first, there's notin like love in Nigeria

Its meant 4 d whites and not blacks - u didn't use ur head 2be honest!
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by helpmeohgod(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2012
@ vivian, thank u. My pin is 28550816. @ least u can see how I look.
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by helpmeohgod(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2012
@ 190-D-clown, I used my head and got off it earlier and am living excellently well too because God will always bless u when u are clean minded

1 Like

Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by vivianc(f): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2012
helpmeohgod: @ vivian, thank u. My pin is 28550816. @ least u can see how I look.

Omg! Pls edit and remove you pin ok.
And I'm really sorry for what u went through, and I believed you when you said you are handsome.
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by MrsChima(f): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2012
Oh well...chicks are becoming better scammers than men! grin grin grin grin
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by Amya(f): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
I really don't understand how parents encourage their children to have boyfriends just to satisfy their greed. A good mother will flog your lights out when she hears you have a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by kunlejazz(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
helpmeohgod: Though I graduated from UNILAG, I had never had any cause to date a girl until I met Angel after my graduation. It was something like love @ first sight and before I knew it I took over Angel's school's upkeep considering that her dad was late and the whole burden rested on her jobless mum.

The mother was also by the corner siphoning my little fresh graduate's money too to the extent that she wanted me to provide accommodation and open up a biz for her all because I was befriending her daughter.

All of a sudden during the last year of Angel's graduation, her attitude changed towards me and I was becoming suspicious until her mum called me and told me what my plans for her child was. She told me she was thinking of finding a rich husband for her daughter if I find it difficult to provide an accomation for her among other things. I was disturbed and astonished but have to let go.

As I write this story now, Angel is married to the man the mother has recomended to her and they are living in VGC while am happily comfortable wit myself without being into some sort of bondage.

Lolz, the umpteenth time I'm hearing something like this. My friend, Kalu just lost her fiancee of D-years to a richer man. Kalu holds a Sec. sch cert but sponsored the girl thru school of journalism with proceedings from his provision store whc is really booming, he even sponsored her music album. Now, angel suddenly realizes kalu isn't well educated and can't sustain her with 'that his empty shop'...u know d rest. Happens all the time to my igbo guyz...take heart bro
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by kokosheen(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Omg! Pls edit and remove you pin ok.
And I'm really sorry for what u went through, and I believed you when you said you are handsome.

Sharp girl... I don't doubt the story (it happens every time and it will till the end of time), its the OP I doubt. Looks like he's looking for free cookie jars on NL..

OP, you claim to be a Ex-Akokite and you expect me to believe you allowed a chick to open one office on your head... Na wa ooo, it seems Unilag graduates of these days are no longer rounded or even up to scratch if your claim is true
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by kunlejazz(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
helpmeohgod: Though I graduated from UNILAG, I had never had any cause to date a girl until I met Angel after my graduation. It was something like love @ first sight and before I knew it I took over Angel's school's upkeep considering that her dad was late and the whole burden rested on her jobless mum.

Lolz, the umpteenth time I'm hearing something like this. My friend, Kalu just lost her fiancee of 5 years to a richer man. Kalu holds a Sec. sch cert but sponsored the girl thru school of journalism with proceedings from his provision store whc is really booming, he even sponsored her music album. Now, angel suddenly realizes kalu isn't well educated and can't sustain her with 'that his empty shop'...u know d rest. Happens all the time to my igbo guyz...dunno y. Take heart bro
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by LaParisienne(f): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Oh well...chicks are becoming better scammers than men! grin grin grin grin

Just what I thought grin

@OP
C'est la vie. Next time use your brain
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
The story is fake. The OP sounds way too composed and unemotional. Unemotional guys don't usually fall mugu. His write-up is just an intro, and the sequential provision of his BB pin is his main purpose on here.

However,
vivian chinaza: Don't see a girlfriend as an investment project, see her as charity.
why shouldn't it be an investment? Can there be any healthy romance without appropriate finance?

I reckon every relationship should be developmental in many aspects. Finance shouldn't be an exception.
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by ichidodo: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
vivian chinaza:

They full lagos na. Btw, are you handsome? Decent? And working class?
Yep.
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by kunlejazz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
vivian chinaza: Don't see a girlfriend as an investment project, see her as charity.

Chinaza! Charity? Are you now reffering to african women as generally less privileged? Cos last time I checked only d less privileged get charity. That's very wrong dear

1 Like

Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by vivianc(f): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
kunlejazz:

Chinaza! Charity? Are you now reffering to african women as generally less privileged? Cos last time I checked only d less privileged get charity. That's very wrong dear

So what do you call money you spend on someone without anticipating returns or revenue?

Don't twist what I said ok........... If you wanna spend on a lady(or people), do it cos you love her and you know she really needs help and you wish to help her (not that you are obligated to it)...........not because you want her to marry you.

Now define less privilege? We are all less privileged in one way or the other!

If you can't afford a car, you less privileged to have it, if anyone buys you a car, its charity! If he gives you the car to start doing kabukabu for him, then its an investment!
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by helpmeohgod(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
@ vivian on Charity. Mind u this Angel girl promised me marriage before I started paying her school fees. If she has indicated we will end up on friendship level alone, I would have reduced my spending pattern on her. She was a scammer and I have left her for God
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by helpmeohgod(m): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
@ vivian on Charity. Mind u this Angel girl promised me marriage before I started paying her school fees. If she has indicated we will end up on friendship level alone, I would have reduced my spending pattern on her. She was a scammer and I have left her for God. CHARITY is when u give willingly and not when u ar deceived to give.
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by vivianc(f): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
helpmeohgod: @ vivian on Charity. Mind u this Angel girl promised me marriage before I started paying her school fees. If she has indicated we will end up on friendship level alone, I would have reduced my spending pattern on her. She was a scammer and I have left her for God. CHARITY is when u give willingly and not when u ar deceived to give.

You could sue her you know?
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by helpmeohgod(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
@ vivian; I don't think I would want to sue her, moreover there was no writen documents of proof, just an oral promise. Again, the poor girl was coerced into the scam by her greedy mum because she was initially condemning her mum's act of asking her to get money from me. So she did not opt out of d relationship, but instead created an avenue for me to edge out by making and allowing her mum to give me rules and guidelines of a life that concerns her.

Knowing the kind of person I am, she knows I will fall for it by walking out thereby giving her room for their selfish and unconcientious act.

In this kind of life teaching melo-drama, all one could do is nothing but to leave everything in the hands of d creator.

I REST MY CASE
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by pendo89(f): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
helpmeohgod: This Angel girl promised me marriage before I started paying her school fees. If she has indicated we will end up on friendship level alone, I would have reduced my spending pattern on her. She was a scammer and I have left her for God. CHARITY is when u give willingly and not when u ar deceived to give.

She blackmailed you and you fell into her trap.I don't know why some men underestimate girls.Some of you guys make us believe that your senses become dulled as soon as some things are presented to you.
The 'girl' knows how to lay a foundation before she starts burdening you with demands.Love,Attention and promises are all part of the deal.Who knows if she has promised some other guys the same thing.Once she has you in the box the game starts and you find it hard to resist.

Always Use your brains to sift love.Know where it stops and where manipulation and blackmail starts.
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by vivianc(f): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
helpmeohgod: @ vivian; I don't think I would want to sue her, moreover there was no writen documents of proof, just an oral promise. Again, the poor girl was coerced into the scam by her greedy mum because she was initially condemning her mum's act of asking her to get money from me. So she did not opt out of d relationship, but instead created an avenue for me to edge out by making and allowing her mum to give me rules and guidelines of a life that concerns her.

Knowing the kind of person I am, she knows I will fall for it by walking out thereby giving her room for their selfish and unconcientious act.

In this kind of life teaching melo-drama, all one could do is nothing but to leave everything in the hands of d creator.

I REST MY CASE

Its ok my dear. Just leave everything in the hands of God.

Good luck.
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by 190theclown: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
I'm deeply touched by dis dude

I admire the-strength and courage of you, its well

Karma clearly would use that gurl and her husband to-dance azonto

1 Like

Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by vivianc(f): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
190-the-clown:
I'm deeply touched by dis dude

I admire the-strength and courage of you, its well

Karma clearly would use that gurl and her husband to-dance azonto

Onye oma C.Y.
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by 190theclown: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Onye oma C.Y.

U see smile for my face undecided
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by vivianc(f): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

U see smile for my face undecided

You get face?
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by 190theclown: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
vivian chinaza:

You get face?

SLAP!!

Don't u dare - angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using Ur BF/GF Tooth Brush. / His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz / She Had An Affair With My Landlord..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.