Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M (2268 Views)

His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University. / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / Guys What Would You Do If She Tell You This After Sponsoring Her Education (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by vivianc(f): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

SLAP!!

Don't u dare - angry angry

Lol, slap who? Me? Impossible my dear.
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by 190theclown: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
Hmm . . .

Till I catch you undecided

U'l watch me beat u undecided
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by fairygeh(f): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
Eeya kindly move on,better luck next time
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by kunlejazz(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
vivian chinaza:

So what do you call money you spend on someone without anticipating returns or revenue?

Don't twist what I said ok........... If you wanna spend on a lady(or people), do it cos you love her and you know she really needs help and you wish to help her (not that you are obligated to it)...........not because you want her to marry you.

Now define less privilege? We are all less privileged in one way or the other!

If you can't afford a car, you less privileged to have it, if anyone buys you a car, its charity! If he gives you the car to start doing kabukabu for him, then its an investment!

I'm not trying to twist anything vivian. Ok, let analyse one of ur lines, ' If you wanna spend on a lady(or people), do it cos you love her and you know she really needs help and you wish to help her...'. This isn't the case here, they were in a relationship that was supposed to lead to marriage. All the guy did was invest in his future wife; it wasn't in any way some sort of philantropy like your post suggests.
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by muscar: 12:38am On Oct 22, 2012
Men can b very funny. Trained a girl thru a tertiary institution full of adventurous men. She might hv meant marrying ‎​U at first but along the line she gradually became exposed. Infact her mother's behavior shud hv spelt a greedy and selfish background on ur petty mindset. Er and besides when did tuition fees become bride's price?
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 22, 2012
You are not the first and you won't be the last. Live and Learn undecided
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by helpmeohgod(m): 6:32am On Oct 22, 2012
Since she is now married to a wealthy man. What stops her from being honourable by repaying my money spent on her since she did not honour our agreement again?
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by vivianc(f): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2012
helpmeohgod: Since she is now married to a wealthy man. What stops her from being honourable by repaying my money spent on her since she did not honour our agreement again?

Let it go dude! Thought we agreed on that?

1 Like

Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by tellwisdom: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by try69: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2012
@op
Until you understand that beauty is not the criteria for knowing the "wife material" , I guess you will still fall into this shitty trap again..I know many dudes like this..pathetic

Me..warri boy..fall for lies?..NAH MHEN..truth is "you would always know pretenders if ur the sharp guy".

Goodluck and don't be the MAGA next time
Re: True Life Story;after Sponsoring Her In School, She Ditched Me For A Wealthier M by amyg(f): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
helpmeohgod: @ vivian, if I am not a working class I wouldn't have been able to sponsor a lady in school.

It was my handsomeness made Angel fell for me if not she was a very beautiful girl that she was not even worth living in VGC but Hollywood
Since u v got all these qualities,u shouldn't b searching.(I hear say ready-made plenty 4 lasgidi)/r u keeping something we should know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! / How Expensive Should An Engagement Ring Be? / It Hurt To Love And Not Loved Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.